Sign in to follow this  
kowshe01234

Wolf RPG, **REALLY DIFFERENT**

Kar snarled softly as he looked down at the humans and listened to the voices of Bryde and Larka next to him.

"If we have to fight, I call to take that betraying wolf...siding with the humans..."

He mumbled that last part to himself, purly disgusted. He snorted and c.ocked his ears forward, the hackles on his neck rising and his fur quivering. He pressed his paws into the moist soil and turned his head slightly to the others. Evening was coming quickly and the sun had already started to set, darkness creeping over the land. Kar stepped forward, waiting for the others to follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

||ooc: I forget what's going on with the Balker. Does anybody remember? And sry for being gone so long! lol [big Grin] ||

Can't reply right at this moment.. BUT WHERE DID YOU GO! AHHH! I THOUGHT YOU DIED!

Annnnd what happened to H&H?

But hey! Good to see ya again.

OOC: Sorry guys, it's been hectic these past few weeks... and quite depressing... But I'm glad this RPG is still going...

BIC:

Bryde crept forward, following Kar's lead. [lame, I know]

Rugloff caught a whiff of a strange yet similar scent. His shackles rose as he recognized the scents of other yet strange wolves. He bared his teeth and growled maliciously, keeping a rigid stance in the direction of the wolves.

Celtic Rose pushed onword beside the other fae. She wondered if they would soon find their comrades. Most of all she hoped that they were all safe and unhurt.

As active as this RPG is [big Grin] I think I'm going to quit it. Mainly because it really isn't active. And I lost the RPG bug when it died. [big Grin]

Buuut if it's still going when I come back on the board I'll definately join in again. Sorry

||ooc: sry guys, i kinda forgot about this and my little bro cut off his thumb so the last few weeks have been sorta...well, ya, i bet you can imagine! sry bout not bein' on! ||

Kar snarled softly as he saw the other, but he did not move toward the other. He lowered his head and lifted his tail, then pulled back his lips in a loud snarl, the hackles on his neck raising in a threat.

Rugloff snarled at the strange male wolf entering his domain, and he stepped forward until he was within twenty yards of the strange wolf. He immediately became rigid and stiff-legged, picking out the strange male wolf's scent out of the air to learn all he could. This male wolf was not as strong as he needed to be, and Rugloff bared his fangs.

"Why do you trespass on territory that does not belong to you?" He questioned, keeping track of all motion.

Sakhara finally glimpsed her companion Bryde, as well as Kar. She would have announced their presence had it not been for the presence of a strange wolf whom had just spoken to Kar. She glanced at Celtic Rose and licked her cheek.

"I hope there won't be so much trouble. I wonder what is going on. Why are we so close to where there are humans?" She whispered to her.

I vote that if any of the three people in this RPG are willing, we should make a similar RPG and get a few new people so that it can stay more active. I know it's not ideal but I want to start RPing again [Roll Eyes]

Hmm, that'd be nice... =wants to keep the some of the same characters= lol... PM me if there will be a new RPG, since I end up forgetting about it until at least a week has gone by...

{{ooc: kk, i'll do that. anybody who wants to keep their characters, or just some of them, go find your stats, post them in your next post. i'll put them in the new one}}

Khaz snarled at the wolf (Rugloff), the hackles rising on the back of his neck.

"My name is Khaz, and I belive you have something of mine."

He snarled, his tail raising in dominance behind him, his lips pulling back to show his long white teeth. His eyes flashed with fury and he waited for an answer from the wolf.

Let's have the new RPG start after Whisper has been captive for a few days and the Free wolves have been watching the village. Just so we don't have to continue as we are now with the new characters. If anyone joins.

[Huggy]