Sign in to follow this  
sky_high_jumper

A Wild horse RPG..

They have camps on the other side of the forest! Jingles said nerviously. I wandered to far and came apon their camps. Jingles explained in a scared voice.

Lets go get there horses, then ruin their.. Wait, why are we wanting to kill these people..? We can move farther away, maybe they dont want to catch us. Blizzard told his sire

Blizzard stomped his back foot. Thats what I just said Jingles. Blizzard told her.. I know of a good place, even though Im only 9 months old, I've heard of a good place, father away

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Jingles said excitedly(sp?) and fast. I think me and Blizzard should spy on them by sneeking threw the woods. Were fast and small whitch makes us unnoticeable! Jingles said excited as she pawed the dirt below her.

[ 12-27-2005, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: domosnow ]

UPDATE::::

There are ppl invading the herd and we are sick and tired of it. We barely escape each time. We dont know weather or not we should fight back or migrate somewhere else.

Sahara felt so bad. The men were here because of her. She shouldnt have come straight here, she should have waited until they left. As the herd was deciding wether to fight back she tried to think if a good plan..

Apple didnt know what was happening. She bounced over to Blizzard and in a small voice asked "what is happening?"..

Blizzard lowered his head. There here for your... there here to catch some horses, guess they need some more for thier ranch

Name: Mirage

Height:15.9

Apperance:White Painted Mare With Icey Baby Blue Eyes

History:Was Captured by humans and was foruce bred,She kicked the stag and the humans and finally exscaped but it was to late She foung out a week after that she was PREGENT

Other:Could Have Her Foal Any Day

PIc:

-

[ 12-28-2005, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: abbie96 ]

*Mirage*

Hearing the nicker Mirage looked at the colt(blizzard)she nickered back to him walking slowly to him,she could fill the foal inside her kick.

nice, whos his dad? BLizzard asked out of confusion? he put his ears foward as he watched her stomach move, then looked up at her, pawing the ground

Jingles watched as a butterfly flew by her face. She then noticed a new mare. She galloped over to her and saw Blizzard by her too. Hi. Im Jingles. Whats your name. Jingles said then looking at her huge stomach.

Onix walks up to Ghost and said Its been two days and the humans have not come. I dont think they will.

OOC: not everyone is on so i though we should not get into the human part yet