Sign in to follow this  
sky_high_jumper

A Wild horse RPG..

When Blizzard and Jingles went over to see the new mare, Apple bounced over happily. Her legs were still very wobbily. " Hi, I am Apple." she said shyly looking curiously at the mares stomach."My mom still looks like that, after she had me." Apple said motioning to Sahara, who's stomach was still very large.

Sahara saw the pregnant mare arrive and waited until the mare was done talking to the foals. She watched as Apple introduced herself.

Sky walked down to the creek and got a drink.

Jingles troted into the forest and layed down for a nap. She couldnt get to sleep, many things went threw her mind. She then, finaly, fell asleep.

Jingles wakes from her nap and trots back to the herd. She doesnt see any humans and wonders. I dont think we need to fight. I dont see any humans anywhere. Jingles puts her head down to graze.

ooc: sorry ya'll, my comp got an even worse virus and my dad delayed fixing it for a while... [Me Cry]

bic:

+Querida+

Ebon vix looked up at Ghost and said breathlessly happy, i will be your lead mare. She nuzzled him happily and then looked up at Nex and Onix happily. Her eyes darkened as she remembered the humans who'd captured her brutally.

+Nexus+

Nex smiled lovingly at Onix and said softly, i'd love to go on that walk sometime. Her life felt complete.

*Sky*

Sky was grazzing out in the pasture when she relized Its that season now.

*Jingles*

Went down to the creek and drank her fill. She walked back to the herd to see if anything new popped up.

+Nexus+

Nex smiled down at Blizzard and said, yes, i've met them both before. Well not really Apple much, But i've met them. She smiled up at Onix and thought the same as Sky, it's that time again... She felt exited and dreadfulat the same time, but kept in mind Blizzard might like a little sibling.

Blizzard looked at her and clearly understood her commnet. "really?" he bucked and whinnied at the sight of a new baby foal. He turned around, ran in a crcle around the heard then ran back to his mom and dad

Blizzard walked over to Sahara, my moms going to be pregnant here soon. He nuzzled the filly, then lay down next to her, wathcing his DAm and Sire walk of into the orange horizon

Apple cuddled into blizzards soft fur.

Sahara smiled warmly at Blizzard. "She is a very good mom. You'll have a brother of sister!" she said while also laying down. Her belly was still big, but she didin't have a hoof digging into her ribs anymore.

Yeah, Im excited, some little brother or sister can go romping with me when its bron, to the river, to the woods, to my special place

ooc: didn't u already ask me that? hold on, u weren't here, i'll go quote my answer hold on...

bic:

+Nexus+

Nex sped up and tossed her dial , she was running by Onix's flank and whinnied in joy at being near the stallion in which she cared for.

quote:

Originally posted by Euphoric wuz made 4 Me:

bic:

+Querida+

Ebon vix looked up at Ghost and said breathlessly happy,
i will be your lead mare.
She nuzzled him happily and then looked up at Nex and Onix happily. Her eyes darkened as she remembered the humans who'd captured her brutally.

[/qb]

[ 12-31-2005, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: Euphoric wuz made 4 Me ]