A Wild horse RPG..

Name: Tater

Height:15.2

Apperance: look at pic

History: mother died and Tater got away to the wild

Other: Nope

PIc: -

*Jingles*

crawled back into the forest and layed down up against a tree. She closed her eyes and started having flashbacks of her mom. A tear fell from her eye as she layed her head down to snap.

Apple, nuzzled Blizzard. She didn't really understand what was happening but she knew it was bad. She saw Jingles far off and gave a weak, unhearable nicker.

Sahara stood above Sky's lifeless body for a while before deciding that she should get Jingles. She trotted up into the woods, to see Jingles pulling down a tent. She didn't have to say anything, she moved closer to Jingles.

Jingles stood there looking at Sahara. She thought, At least Apples has a mother. She didnt have anything to say so she lowered her head and held back some tears.

ooc: abbie!!! i'm so sorry!!! [Me Cry] i hate when animals die, it's the most heart breaking thing in the world!!! okay...well:

Alrighty then, Sky has just been killed by humans and Jingles is about to blow up in sadness and rage. Apple is pretty much dumbfounded by what happened, and Nex and Onix are just mourning over their friend's body. Sahara and Querida are about to literally attack the men...I think that's it unless it changed already...Right-o, you can join like ne where.=]

+Querida+

Femme's glowering optics darkened and she stepped forward eerily. Uneasy men stood a couple yards away from them, plotting to catch all of the beautiful legendary horses that lay their heads to rest in this herd. Breaths coming out in angry strokes, she kept in her smoldering want to beat them all into mangled, twisted bodies on the ground.

+Nexus+

Nex's misty eyes turned toward Querida who stood shaking in anger. She backed away form the black vix, not sure what would happen, but knowing it wouldn't be on the men's side.

Blizzard ran over to Jingles. " I hope youll be okay.. I mean thigs like this happen, maybe we can go farther away from here

+Querida+

Ebon vix's spades dug into the earth as she followed the men. Her tail streamed behind her freely as she charged behind the truck. Coming ahead of it a ways she stopped before it and reared menacingly. The men stopped and jumped out, suprised at the sudden stop. The delicate mare was standing in front of them, nostrils blowing madly. She reared again, daring them to even try to drag her into the trailer. A man slowly got a lasso, formed it into an "o" and threw it at her. Striking out with her heels she hit one man's chest and knocked him back a couple yards. With another powerful blow she killed a man, hitting him against the hood of his deisel truck. She stood, fuming when she saw Nex show up.

+Nexus+

Nex trotted up the hill to find Querida had killed two men of the three and the third was grabbing a gun. She snorted angrily and charged down the hill. She rammed into the man's side, bulldozing him to the ground. He fell and hit his head on a rock, blood oozing slightly out of it. She stood, horrified at her deed but shivered when she saw her furious friend's stony expression, seeming not to care.

Onix ran after Nex then to see what the two had done. He stood there starring.He then said slowly Nice job?

*Jingles*

turned away from Sahara and looked in the distance. she thought about what she had said and decided she couldnt do anything else. so she followed Sahara with her head down. A few tears escaping.

+Nexus+

Nex turned to Onix and started sobbing, burrying her face in his coat. She said shakily, it's not worth killing something thsat pathetic, but i didnt mean to! he was gonna shoot Querida!!

+Querida+

Flaming orbs scrolled across the scene and spat, " it's worth killing if the victim has already taken a life...One that matters dearly to you..." She kicked a fallen body and snorted with disgust. She couldn't help it if her nature was like this, changed by a single thing. Driven by rage most the time, all because of him...The evil beast that took her colt's life.Her "friend". Her trusted one. Her idol. She gave an angered snort and dashed wildly to Sky's side looking up for her foal but knowing she was safe.She lay down next to the dead corpse, resting her trembling crown on her side that no longer rose an fell. A single tear drifted from her eye, single and unordinary. She bared her ivories and flattened her auds, flinging the fallen star away. She lay like a stone, unfeeling and almost un-alive. She soon woke from her trance and stood slowly, greif and sadness washing over her. She'd liked this mare, the vix could make a good friend, and was a great mom. Vixen's dial lowered next to the ground and she stood, one leg cocked lazily. Why did she let herself go like this? How could she let one killing take her over? How? Why? WHY? Questions left unanswered paved into her mind and she looked up to see if Onix and Nex where near, hoping to apologize.

ooc: i'm jus' gonna add one, tell me if you don't want me to!!! thanx!!!

Name: Silent Echo

Height: 16.2

Apperance: Bay paint with mysterious eyes and is very nice...When you first meet him. He is tricky and was banned from his last herd, after a mare ran away because of him.

History: Was in Elysian, the arabian black stallion's herd as a beta stallion but made his daughter run away. He was banished from the herd and followed Elysian's daughter.

Other: None

Pic: -

ooc: yippee-yay! lol, so i'm guessin' u dont mind me havin' another horse?

bic:

+Silent Echo+

Echo trotted about restlessly, knowing the one he seeked was near. Painted bodice rippled with muscle as he turned into a fast lope. Putting his head between his knees he started bucking and whinnying at the sight of two horses, (Nex and Onix) by dead men. Pace slowed to a walk and he strolled toward them, asking, "my, my, what happened here?" With a fake cencern that no-one was able to decipher he stood awaiting their answer.

+Nexus+

Nex turned at the new visitor, obviously a stallion, and spoke politly, "oh, i am sorry, the humans killed one of our herd, so the lead mare thought it her duty to fight for her fallen friend." Not wanting to make Querida look bad in front of the stranger she added, "it was very admirable of her." She nudged Onix.

Onix looked at the new stallion and said The humans messed with our herd so we messed with their life. Onix said while looking the new stallion over.

+Silent Echo+

Echo looked around thoughtfully then said, "oh, forgive me, i am Sielnt Echo, or Echo if you find it to your liking."He dipped his bay and white dial respectfully.

+Nexus+

Nex nodded to the stallion, Echo and stated, "i am Nexus, but please call me Nex. She wasn't too sure of their guest, but she didn't like to be judgemental.

quote:

Originally posted by domosnow:

Jingles came running to Saharas call. She galloped and jumped right in the middle of the human maush pit. The men were injurred and one of the men called out, " Lets go this mare isnt worth breaking bones." The men got back in their trucks.

OOC: [Mad] This was all the way back on page 32! they left a LONG time ago... I said that earilier!

Bic:

Sahara stayed close to jingles as the men LEFT! She thought that they had left earlier, but they came back. She thought it was stupid that one of the horses had killed a couple of them because they would be back. And they would take the whole herd.

ooc: gosh, so judgemental. Some of the men where still leaving so i just wanted an intro for Echo and made them kill just three of them. So maybe we could just act like any of that ever happened? [Confused]

bic:

+Querida+

Querida whinnied to her friends and trotted up over a hill, thinking to apologize. She came up next to Onix and Nex and started to say, "i'm so sorry, i just lost it...Again, i'll try to hold back later..." She cut off and saw a silent, painted stallion watching her a couple yards off. She froze. Orbs filled with horror and she tryed to regain her self-esteem, failing. "hel- hello, i am Querida, lead mare of these herds." She didn't want to look a hypocrite and totally attack the newcomer but she knew him. The smirking orbs of his painted face seeing into her. She shuddered but spoke softly and boldly, "may i ask what you are doing in these parts?"

+Silent Echo+

Echo stood silently when a black figure dotted the rise above and soon came sloping down, stopping by the other two and breathlessly saying an apology. He watched this black arabian, Querida, which he knew many years before. She steadily kept his gaze on all three, trying not to show his triumph of finding her. As she turned to him, she looked terrified, which made him say in answer to her deperate attempts to keep normal, " oh hello, i am Silent Echo, or Echo if you like." And as she asked him a second question he answered, "i was just wandering about and caught sight of your herd, sorry to interrupt.

Onix looked at Querida and then Echo. He didnt like the expression on her face caused by Echo. He made sure he kept an eye on him.

OOC: Sorry I was a bit harsh.. i just get kinda annoyed when ppl just kill things like that.... i mean didnt the horse get harmed at all?

We don't have to pretend that never happened......sorry again....

After a few minutes of thinking Jingles' hatered had returned. She started galloping away from Sahara and started to gollop out of the forest. All of a sudden she bumped into a paint stallion. oomph! She looked up to see the stallion. She then made a mad face and golloped off towards the lake.(the lake is somewhat of a long way. just so you know. if thats okay that i make it far. [Confused] ) Jingles thundered over the pastures as she galloped. She was really mad and needed a place to go to cool of some steam.

Jingles trotted up to the lake and looked at her reflection. She scowled at her reflection and pawed the reflection away. She looked around at the pretty mountains and trees. Her face lightend up but then when she relized she was happy she frowned again. Jingles took a drink untill her thirst was satisfied.