Oversized Umbrella

Name: Voleur

Height: No clue

Apperance: Grey with partly black mane, and dark grey face

History: Unknown

Other: ~* In Heat!*~ Calls herself the Goddess of Mischeif

PIc:

-

Her tail was waving, her head held high. She she smiled down upon all the mares and stallions, she heard a nicker. Turning her head, she saw a bay colt, nickering to her. She trotted over to him, her mane swaying in the wind. "Bonjour, Monsieur. Quel est votre nom? Le mien est Voleur. Encore, quel est votre nom, mon ami bel?" Her english was spoken with accent. She had learned french, somehow. She supposed she was born with humans in french... She shuddered at t he thought. She looked back up to the colt(Sonny), smiling softly.

Sonny perked his ears listening to her acsent he smiled to her "Wow"he said "Umm my name is sonny,whats yours?"he said wondering if she could speak his launge.

OCC:Welcome back arabianbabe i missed you [Huggy][big Grin]

[OOC]Lol, thanks! -hugs harder- Too much to do before. I finally got some time and now, I'm also on HorseLand, which hasn't happened since forever! [Roll Eyes]

[iC]

She smiled. She wondered if he knew what she said. Her tail flicked at the pesky flies. "Amp?reheure, Bonjour, Sonny. Mais, h?las, je vous ai dit que mon nom, vous avez compris?" She smiled again, and nipped his shoulder in welcome, but not biting down hard. Some would even say it tickled. She backed away, and listened for his reply.

OCC: [big Grin]

Sonny smiled "Hello to you to"he said nipping lightly back to her she was beautyful,finally sonny as glad he had some one to talk and hang with.

The fae pranced gracefully towards the others and came to a halt when she reached them. Lowering her dial ever so slightly in respect, she softly greeted the group. "'lo" Lily said, looking up through soft, dark orbs.

oversized umbrella

Is it ok if I join? Here are my stats:

Name: Jewel

Height: 16hh

Apperance: Bay, Star, two socks

History: Lost...her herd was taken over by another stallion and she couldnt follow fast enough.

Other: In Heat (if its allowed)

Pic:

-

Jewel picked up her head from grazing, her tail flowing in the wind. She let out a shrill whinny, asking to see if anyone was there. I saw a horse earlier today ....She perked her ears up. Hello? Anyone there? She was quite lonsome, considering shes been alone and lost for a few days now.

[ 12-07-2005, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: CrZy4ChArLiE ]

"I am particularly new meself. Me father was from Ireland. Hence my accent. Me mum was from here. Me father was shipped here and broke loose. I was his only foal. Aye, I am quite sure He has had more by now."

OOC: Yeah I havent been here in a while. But I do RP! I'm usually on the Heartland RPG, but I just joined yesterday to this one. I play as Jewel....and no one is talking to me!! Hmph. HELP please?

Name:Devil

Height:16.3

Apperance:Taqll,muscular,hansome

History:ummm. been a loner all his life

Other:looking for a mate

PIc: -

Devil smelt a mare inheat he nickered to her rearing up with perked ears waiting for a reply.

OOC: Sorry guys! I totally havent seen this RPG so I kinda forgot about it [Embarrassed] But I promise to be active again [Huggy] Lol

BIC: Lea pranced in place, her long legs flicking at nothing. Eager to run she whistled and took off at full speed towards a curios mare who looked anxious to be in the herd. Stopping only a few feet short of running into her Lea nickered and exhaled loudly. Her neck glistened in the hot sun and her tail blew behind her lightly, the wind playing with it. "Hello I am Lea the lead mare of this herd. May I ask who you are and what you would like, coming onto our lands."

OOC: abbie96, what mare is your charrie talking about?

BIC: "I'm going to go walk around for a little bit...It was nice meeting you." Lily smiled politely at the mare, then turned around. She walked slowly, looking around curiously at the others. She soon reached a small creek and lowered her elegant dial to drink. The tips of her long tresses fell to lightly graze the surface, creating the only ripples on the surface of the calm water.

[ 12-08-2005, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: *Enchantress* ]

OOC: Sorry...

So you are the lead mare...I'm jewel. My last herd abandoned me and I have no where to go. Jewel nickered to the mare. She put her head down in sadness.

Wondering about devil saw a mare(jewels)she was in a herd he pawed the ground angrly as he smelt her in heat,his black coat glossed.

Warrior looked at the new mare standing tall and handsome he started to walk to her.

King still with dancer.

Dawg still with fire.

Sonny still with voluor.