Sign in to follow this  
sky_high_jumper

A Wild horse RPG..

Oversized umbrella

Name: Sky(mom) and Jingles(baby)

Height: 15.1 hands

Apperance: Sky is a grey mare who is gentle and friendly. Fearful of humans. Jingles fears humans too. Jingles is a playful and hyper filly.

History: Sky has had a few encounters with humans but has never been caught. Sky's mother was shot and killed by humans.

Other: none

PIc: -

Sky hears a low rumble in the distance. She wakes Jingles and they head for the thick part of the forest. Sky keeps watch but doesnt see any humans. crack. A branch cracks behind Sky. It was a hunter. Sky stands there petrafied. For some reason this human doesnt want to kill her. He was just hunting for ducks. The hunter stands there trying not to scare Sky. Jingles is terafied. Jingles shakes like a leaf behind his mother. The hunter tries to approach Sky but Sky Shies. The hunter backs away and out of sight. Sky and her baby gallop out of the forest and rest in the safety of the herd. Sky thought, That was a terafieng experience that i dont plan on having again.

Jingles jumped and played around his mother. Sky nibled on some grass trying to not pay any attention to her baby. Jingles sees something shinny in the feild up ahead. She frolics over to see what it is. She takes a look and is shot right away. Its a bear claw trap. If any of the horses take a walk in one of these they will never be able to walk again. Jingles gallops back to her mom as quick as possible. she tells her mom what was over there. Sky warns all the herd members that they might be all over the place.

OOC: Can it be Spring right now?

Sky watched as Jingles who is now almost a year old frolic with some other babys. A butterfly landed on Skys muzzle and if Sky could smile she would. Sky's heart got warm and fuzzy as the butterfly flew away. Sky was happy for she haddent been chassed after in a long time. Sky layed down basking in the beautiful sun.

I got left behind oppsss.

Warrior=King's long lost Son,Lead Stallion

King=Warrior's father,With Dancer

Baby=King's Daughter,Still with fire

Sonny=King's Son,Still with Voluor

Devil=Nickered to jewels.

I Believe thats every thang.

OVERSIZED UMBRELLA

Name: Onix

Height: 16.3

Apperance: Tall, Musclular, Black with white socks. Looks like he could bust down a brick wall

History: mysterious loner who has settled down with Sky and Jingles.

Other: Quiet and wise.

Breed: Clydesdale/Mustang No one nows where he got the Clydesdale from.

Pic:

-

Sky was a sleep on the ground when she heard the grass beside her russle. Her eyes flicked open quick. It was Onix. He stared into her eyes not even faultering. Sky said, " hello. Can i help you?"

Warrior looked over his new herd making sure it was safe looking around not to far he saw a clydesdlae mix horse(onix)he pinned his ears and watched him closely.

Sky looked at Onix puzzled. He seamed nice but he was really mysterious.

Jingles trotted over to Onix and sniffed his ear. Onix twitched.(i think)

Jingles walked under Onix in astonishment. He was so tall. Jingles then ran to her mom as fast as she could. Sky sighed. All three of them kept munchin' until Sky said, " your not from around here are you?"

"No." Onix said lifting his head away from the grass. " I lived higher in the mountains. Then i desided to move down here."

ooc: Is there any bad people any more

Onix walked over to a puddle and started drinking. Then he returned to eating.

Onix looks up from his feeding. He looks into the sun and sees Lily. His only thought was "wow." He watches as lily stops to eat. Onix walks up to Lily casualy.

Onix came out and said, " do you wanna hang out some time?"

Sky looks up from eating. OMG. She was a far distance away from the herd. Sky got Jingles attention and they started galloping across the feild towards the herd. Rumble was breath taking. Sky ran faster and faster. Jingles had a hard time keeping up. Sky herd a thump. Jingles had fallen from trying to run faster than she was able. Sky stopped and searched for Jingles in the hig grass. She heard a call, " im okay." It was Jingles. She got up from the high grass and started to run again. They met up with the herd and started grazing again.

no but if it's ok with yall abbie96 quit and was wondering if yall cared if I was lead stallion I promise it will be a nice,loving,caring,Strong,Great leader,that is arrgessive if needed and lets stallions join the herd so what do you thank. [Question]

Today I guess she said people on here seemed like they didn't like her and aviod her and that someone told her that to.I got my info from a friend on here.

quote:

Originally posted by Unpainted_Sky:

Today I guess she said people on here seemed like they didn't like her and aviod her and that someone told her that to.I got my info from a friend on here.

I WILL SO MISS HER!!