Sign in to follow this  
sky_high_jumper

A Wild horse RPG..

I hope you guys are still accepting players. [big Grin]

Name: Bacardi

Height: 15.2H

Apperance: She's a grayish Andalusian

History: She's a ruthless, battle-scarred biatch that is ready to fight whenever, wherever.

PIc:

-

Sample Post:

Ebony and ivory hued pelt shone with health in the winter, almost spring sun. Infernal snow touching her long, thick tresses angered her, as she kicked the bank of snow behind her to rid herself of it. Damsel hated the wintertime, and she had endured 4 of them.

**** snow. Thought the small, but extremely tough vix. This had become one of those days when nothing goes right, and you just want to beat the life out of the next thing that touches you. A squirrel came running off of a tree, squwaking and carrying on. Bruja snorted, growing increasingly more annoyed with every passing minute. Diminutive creature ran directly underneath of the stone cold fae. A smile lit her putrid maw. First a snap, then a scream, and that was the last to be seen of the creature. Looking down upon it, femme cackled. Stupid creature. They've got to learn not to be so goddamn trusting. I'm just glad I could aid in giving the wildlife around here some knowledge. Morbid thoughts running through her dream box, vix examined bloodstained daggers. Just the way I like them, she thought.

[ 12-21-2005, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: x Starbucks x ]

OCC:Hope yall with ecept the new lead stallion,I will also pick a lead mare [big Grin]

Name: Tyee (Indian Meaning Chief)

Height: 16.1

Apperance: Tall,Handsome,Bay,one sock,blaze

History:Was A Indian horse but the indian little bighorn let him free for his own good,Tyee came to find this herd and wasn't wanting trouble until the lead stallion striked Tyee happened to win by accindent.

PIc:

-

Lily looked up when she heard someone speaking to her. It was Onix. "Hmm..." said the vix, looking him over. "I guess I could do that." she said casually, but with a playful tint in her dark orbs.

OOC: Sorry it took so long to respond!

Sky looked over to Onix and smiled.

" I knew they would get together. Im so smart." Jingles said. Sky laughed. they put there heads down to eat once more.

Sky grazed wondering. Would any humans show up? they havent shown up in months. Were they thinking of a mass plan? A worry was planted in the back of Sky's brain.

quote:

Originally posted by domosnow:

What kind of meanie butt would not like abbie96???

I wish she would come back. WE MISS YOU!!!
[Me Cry]

I know [Me Cry] ,I wanted to cry when she told me that People didn't like me,they aviod me,and that it would be better if I would just leave and never come back.

I didn't know that yall or you felt like that [Huggy] ,I Truely thought no one realy liked me thank you I will still drop by and say hello though.

My friend sp rulez and going on STRIKE [big Grin] for me,When people don't reply to the STRIKE RPG thank then she is going to put some thing on her signature that says If you miss abbie and you want her back put this or her name on your signature or something.

Will I'll miss yall to,hopefuly see you tomorrow bye [Me Cry][smiley Wavey]

Im still MISSING YOU ABBIE96!!!!!!!!!!! [Me Cry] You so have to come and visit!!!! NO MATTER WHAT THE MEANIE BUTTS THINK OF YOU!!! They have no right to make fun of you. you may be different. but thats what makes the world. everyone is different. They have no right to tell you that they dont like you. that might be their feelings but it wasnt right to make you feel bad. Im am standing by u because i beleive u diserve the respect. REMEMBER EVERYONE GOD LOVES YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE. AND TREAT OTHERS LIKE JESUS WOULD TREAT YOU. REMEMBER THE DARN GOLDEN RULE!!! GOSH DARN IT!!! AMEN TO THAT!!! I hope you beleive me Abbie!!! Bless your heart and spirit.

im sorry but i had to make that speech. and i dont know why i made it on this rpg but i did. im behind u 100%. ( i hope i am standing up for the right thing)

Ok I'm back and staying for a WHILE [Yay]

ok but you know I'm realy confused about this RPG.

So what I'm going to do is remake it if it's ok with dreamer_girl ok now thangs on here will be a little different so lit me tell you now.

1)I'm not real big on the 25 word maxinum ok so at least make it 10 word maxinum or more.

2)Once we remake this thang if we can we will put our stats nd every thing bad humans still involed. But ever time we enter into a new page and after the second post here comes the bad humans [shocked] ok.

3)Have fun , No arguring [big Grin]

OCC:PM me if you wanna be on my board buddy list [big Grin]

[ 12-22-2005, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: abbie96 ]

+sry, i was gone at a church lock-in so i'll just post now if it's okay+

NAME: Querida (Spanish for: Beloved)

HEIGHT: 15.2 h

APPEARANCE: Lean ebon vix with arabian blood and a star right below her forelock. She has no other white markings.

HISTORY: She was nearly caught and hurt her leg doing so. Her old herd when she was a baby left her because they thought she would never walk again. Now, she can run faster than all the horses she's met so far.

OTHER: None really...

PIC: -(Sry it's small but my last one was way too big)

Name: Nexus

Height: 14.3

Appearance: (Pic)

History: She's always been a wild and free mare, her bright look on life keeps her happy.

Other: None

Pic: -

[ 12-22-2005, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Euphoric wuz made 4 Me ]

OCC:Thats ok unpainted_sky,I'm here until january [big Grin]

Name: Satan's Ghost

Height: 16.9

Apperance: Tall,Musclor,Black,HADSOME

History:He got his name because he dissapears out of no where and apears out of no where ran the lead stallion off(because hopefuly I can remake this RPG)and became lead

PIc:

-

+Querida+

Young ebon vix sauntered throughout the lands, her fast, quick hooves ready to fly at any threat. She scensed something. Her nostrils quivered and her optics searched about her, dancing and prancing around she knew she had found a stallion close.(Satan's Ghost). She gave a loud, peircing whinny and loped about, bucking and rearing at her joy of finnally capturing another horse in her path. And the best part was it is a stallion who may have a herd. Even if he didn't she'd love the company of a stallion.She soon quieted down, back to her old dark self and snorted impatiently. Her happy streak over the black fem awaited the stallion's answer.

+Nexus+

Gray mare stood munching on the sweet grass, it's smell rose into her sensitive nose. She snorted as a wind came up and lifted her crown, giving a short whinny of triumph. She heard a mare's neigh and trotted toward the sound. She stayed quiet just to make sure the mare wasn't mean and stood in the brush. A frisky ebony mare stood, her auds and nostrils searched for another's answer. She waited to see who's.

The Summer was warm and the tempature was increasing shaking his non fading black body perked ears suddenly accerd hearing a nickered satan's ghost reared up the coming down to the ground with a loud thump.

Santa's ghost pawed the ground and nickered back sturing up dust.

+Querida+

Querida's tail flashed back and forth as she nickered back, prancing about. Her black pelt shone clean and dark as night. She picked up a lope and went towards the stallion's sound. Her nostrils quivered slightly as she stopped dead in her tracks as a handsome tall black stallion proved himself worth finding. She gave a snort of entrance and neighed to him, seeing that he seemed alone.

+Nexus+

The vix had followed the black fem until they both stopped quickly and stared at the magnificent sight of a black stallion pawing about. She lost all interest in staying hidden and stepped out of her cover, wanting to meet both of them.

Flicking his tail Satan's Ghost looked at both mares bowing for respect he came up throwing his head and walking closer to them "Hello my name is Satan's Ghost yall may call me Satan or Ghost and may I know yall's name?" he said looking at both of them.

+Querida+

Querida, still taken by suprise at finding a mare and stallion in one day spoke first, I am Querida, i am not from these parts. She gave the vix a nod, greeting her.

+Nexus+

Fem nodded back to Querida and then spoke to both of them, I am Nexus, if you like you may reffer to me as Nex. She relaxed a bit at seeing neither of them where very aggresive and thought, maybe i didnt come here for nothing...

Satan's Ghost looked at them "I'm from other parts as while just traveling,and it's nice to meet yall,I drove of the lead from a herd not to far from here so I guess if yall want yall can join the herd love to have yall" he said smiling in his charming stallion way.

[ 12-22-2005, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: abbie96 ]

+Querida+

The black vixen couldn't hold back a happy rear at her luck for the day. She looked back at the other mare and said, are you commin? She gave her ebon saver a thankful nuzzle and asked, where, um, is the herd?

+Nexus+

Nex spoke, i've been looking for a herd, never been in one really. She then waited for Ghost's answer on where exactly the herd was.

+Querida+

The young black fem's lean body lifted into the air and she gave out a whinny to greet all the horses. She bobbed her head up and down, before turning to Nex and Ghost. She pranced by them, exited at haveing a new home. She wanted to run more than ever but also wanted to meet all the horses in the herd. She pushed Nex down the hill and greeted the horse that had hollered greetings to them first.(Onix). She spoke joyfully, her black pelt glowing, hello, i'm Querida, who are you?

+Nexus+

Nex shyly entered and stood next to Querida and turned her optics to the ground. She looked back at Ghost, a worried look on her face. What if no-one wanted her here? What if she left for a quik run and they all left her here? She thought Querida wouldn't leave me, though we just met, i already consider her my best friend. She looked up at the brighthearted ebon mare with admiration. If she could run half as fast and half as wild and free looking maybe she could get a stallion to notice her.

walking away onix thought. He was frightened by lily and her responce. He had to make a hard desision to not go hang out with her. He had to do it! "it's not ment to be!" he said to him self.

+Querida+

The ebon vix looked over Onix and looked back at Nex, who stood troubled. She grimly asked, Nex, are you alright? We have a herd now! She straightened up and turned back to Onix. This is my friend Nexus but most call her Nex. She's a bit shy.

+Nexus+

Nex looked up, alarmed but relaxed as she noticed it was only Querida who had woken her from her trance. She nodded shyly to Onix.

Sky munches on some grass thinking im so lonely. I dont seem to have any friends. Sky watched Her baby, Jingles play with a butterfly. I guess Jingles is kinda lonely too. Sky's attention was drawn over to a new stallion. He was tall and black. She herd someone say his name was Satan's Ghost. Sky watched and listen as the horses gave Satan lots of attention. Sky started wandering slowly towards Satan's Ghost still kinda cautious. He was a newcomer and the name could be self explanitory. Satan looked over at her. Sky stiffend. " um Hi." Sky began. " I see your new around here." Sky got closer to the group, her confidence rising. " I hope you join us sometime. Well me and Jingles that is. Well i got to catch up on my eating. It might get cold tonight. See you guys later. Bye." Sky said leaving with a smile. She knew that Satan's Ghost wasnt harmful he actually seemed really kind and nice. She thought I got to hang out with that horse sometime. I think we would be good friends. Sky started eating again. Jingles started towards her mother and plopped down to take a nap right under Sky.

Lily looked up from grazing every now and then to glance at Onix. She couldn't wait to hang out with him tomorrow! (She doesn't know that Onix doesn't want to anymore). A hint of jealousy crossed her heart at the sight of him talking to another mare.

Looking over the herd Satan's ghost watched nex and querida,He smiled noticing a mare look jealous he walked over to her "What is wrong mare?"