Sign in to follow this  
sky_high_jumper

A Wild horse RPG..

When moring arose Hermoso slowly blinked her eyes to the bright sun. Onix was beside her laying still. She got to her feet. She looked over at Onix and nudged him to wake up. He didn't move. She nudged him once more but still he lay there lifeless. Her heart became rapid and started talking to him. She couldn't take that he was dead. He couldn't be! She strarted crying. She picked up her feet and tried to find someone. She then saw a couple. It was Ghost and a mare. She walked up to him still crying. I dont meen to interupt but Onix is....dead. She sobbed.

"Well..." Razz said pausing. He then began walking slowly over to the spring of water which was slowly trickling in a small upward fountain, and began nuzzling the top of the cool water. "It actually tastes really fresh." Razz said looking up at Solo. He then laughed and said, "Sneaky me changed the subject." Motioning Solo over to the water, Razz asked, "So have you thought about starting a family?"

Ghost jumped up like someone had shot him. Looking at the mare he shook his head No...Are you sure?. Ghost looked at feather then back at the mare. His heart sunk, Onix had been his friend from the beginning he had the herd. Waiting for the reply he nudged feather Go get duke.

Feather turned on her haunches and bolted off. She nickered over and over loudly yelling DUKE DUKE DUKE HURRY DUKE.

Dawg layed there but soon auds moved as she heard feather yelling for duke. Lefting her hea she looked at duke Duke someone is calling you. She spoke softly as he waited for his reply.

Solo smiled as she walked over to Razz Maybe she spoke looking at him. Touching his neck with her muzzle she smiled Ok yes she laughted then waited.

OOC:Aww He'll be missed

[ 04-08-2007, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: abbie96 ]

Hermoso looked up at Ghost. She nodded then quietly said Yes. She didn't want to say it but it was true.

Duke jumped to his feet. He nickered to Feather to let her know where he was. He looked down at Dawg then back at where the yelling was coming from.

Cobalt who wasn't far from the yelling jumped. He trotted towards his uncle. He got to Duke and stood still waiting to see what happened.

Ghost looked down, Eyes closed and eyes down.

What was the last thing onix said?he asked as he still looked down.

Feather came up to duke and looked at dawg and then duke Im so so sorry duke.....Im so sorry.....Onix.....your brother has pasted.

Dawg lefted her body quickley and looked at feather. Ords quickely watered as she looked up at Duke. Auds layed down sadly as she locked eyes on her loved one waiting.

Razz smiled as Solo nudged him. An instant rush ran through his veins. "I have to admit i have thought about it too." He said nuzzling Solo's neck back. "Having a foal is something I have waited for but never found the right mare for. You are perfect, in every way." Razz paused for a moment, then said lowly and quietly, "I love you."

Solo smiled as she listened to every single word that exscaped the brutes vocals. Smiling she looked down "Your the perfect brute as well....I love you to." she said and looked at him.

Hermoso looked at Ghost. ...That he loved all of us. He didn't say that exact thing but she knew that is what he meant.

Duke stood looking down at the ground. The pain inside was not descibable. His life long buddy had left him and his son. His ords filled with tears as he looked over at Cobalt.

Cobalt blinked hard. He looked at his Uncle. He was old and had a wonderful life. He couldn't stand horses crying.

Duke smiled. Onix said the same thing when our dad died. He could never watch someone hurting. The memorys of his brother floated in his head. We better go find everyone else. We need to get moving. He began walking to Ghost and Hermoso with Cobalt behind him.

Ghost nodded his head Will you continue to travel with us?...With Onix's herd as well? He asked her. The herd was split between onix and ghost. He had helped ghost when no one else was around to help him.

Dawg followed quietly. She looked at cobalt then at duke and feather. She signed before looking on the ground.

Feather followed them as she looked at dawg then the horizon.

Yes She answered in a quick soft voice.

Duke walked up to the two horses. He bowed head then looked at Ghost. We should get going, We need to make it to the lake.

[sorry guys my computer is being really stupid, and its taking forever to load. So when its fixed ill be able to get back on, which might be in a few days...]

Razz smiled at Solo, he was so excited that she loved him back. Curious, he then asked, "So when would you like to start a family? Now, later?"

[good news is i should be able to get on tomorrow at my dads, and maybe the day after that, but other than that i wont be able to get on for a long period of time. sorry guys, please be prepared to update me later, and if anyone outside this post wonderes where i went, tell them my computer isnt working. Its not even working well enough that i could post a topic about being gone. Anywho, ill get back asap! BYE!]

Holly felt really sad that Onix died. A tear rolled down her face. She stood silently, head low, and daggers closely set together. Raising her head, she moved towards the other horses, sencing that they were going to move on soon.

Solo smiled Now would be good. she said as she looked at him then looked up at the skyies. She waited for a reply from the brute.

Dawg continued walking, Duke and cobalt was right. Onix had lived a happy life. It was a part of life, Soon after her and dukes foal grew it would soon come time for them as well. Along with ghost and the others. Picking her head up dawg walked at dukes hind quarters.

Ghost began leaning the herd to the forest. He did not smile but he was happy onix had a great life. Shaking his head he conituned, He wondered if the journey would be quiet like it was or if they wouls soon talk.

Feather quicked her pasted. Coming up to ghost she smiled and looked ahead. The sun was set high in the sky. She would be glad when they could get away from the drought.

Duke looked at Dawg. She was beautiful. Their foal would have her looks and both of there power. He smiled then looked back at Ghost and Feather. They must of! He thought to himself. Is there something you want to say? Duke said looking back and grinning at Ghost.

Cobalt looked back at Duke then Ghost. He then knew what he meant. He smiled and looked back at Duke. Is there something you would like to tell us? He answered grinning. The thought of a cousin was great. But what if it was a filly? Cobalt sneezed.

Ghost turned his head towards duke and smiled. Looking at feather he stopped Yes...Feather and I will be parents in the next what 9 or 11 months....And Duke...What about you and dawg?. A smile came to his maw as he looked at the brute then the fae. Feather smiled and nodded her head as she looked at ghost to duke.

Dawg lefted her head up and looked at duke with a smile and a twinkle in her eye. You want me to tell them? or are you? she whispered to him. Waiting for his reply she looked at ghost and feather and bowed her head Congrats you to. Dawg smiled then looked at cobalt.

OOC- Sorry for this - Abbie The Neighborhood please! lol. I'm playing two charries, but only Keenan is your daughter, the other one is for a different Family..

Thanks!

Duke smiled then looked at dawg. Do i need to repeat what you just said? He said looking back at Ghost.

Cobalt laughed then smiled. He couldn't wait to see them.

(Dang i have to go back to school! [Frown] )

Razz smiled and replied to Solo, "Okay." He then....... yup..........

So later, he said, "You will be a great mother. I dont know about you but im excited, i cant wait to see the foal next year!" Razz knew he sounded like a spaz, but this was his first time having a foal with a mare he loved.

[is it okay if i play the foal when it is born cuz i have a brilliant idea! if you wanna play it really badly then never mind! i also had a good idea that we could make a sequal to this rpg, but the perfect time hasnt arose yet!]

Solo smiled and nuzzled razz Your'll make a great father as well.. She to was exsited and couldnt wait as well.

Ghost laughted So two foals on the way then He nodded his head and smiled once moreIts a small herd but its surely growing. Turning around he continued.

Dawg smiled as she picked up the paste just a little bit.

OOC:Domosnow you may play it [big Grin]

Duke smiled then began trotting pass Dawg. His flung his head then stuck our with his foot.

Hermoso Turn and trotted off into the forest. She wanted a foal, no, needed a foal. None of those stallions would want her but she thought of one who might. She continued moving untill she got close to Razz and Solo. Mares where trouble. She moved up behind a tree so only Razz could see her. Her smell was strong from being in heat.

(OOOO, Hermoso bad! lol)

Razz was looking at Solo when he smelt a mare in heat. Looking behind Solo, he could see the new mare that he last saw with one of the other big stallions. If Razz could have frowned he would have, but he was a horse and didnt have any face muscles to do such a talent. Confusion quickly shot messages through his brain, and with a stomp of a hoof he said quietly so only Solo could hear, "There is an unwelcomed mare behind you. I bet shes a spy from one of the other herds." Razz then kept his attention on Solo, but with the ocasional corner of the eye trick, making sure he kept an eye on the other mare. Razz waited for Solo's reply.

Hermoso's ears flickered. She turned and ran off. She stopped and desided to wait intill The mare was away. Then she would make her move. But then she had a thought. She didn't want to wait. She turned and walked up to the two horse and bowed her head.

Razz was very confused when the mare returned, then he was very shocked when she bowed. "What are you doing? Get off my territory before I make you." Razz was quiet angry at the other horses for hating him, when quiet frankly he didnt know exactly why. He assumed this mare was just to make him cave in so they could kill him, and he wasnt willing to take that chance.

Hermoso backed up with fear. I'm trying to get away from the others. She explained, I though maybe i could stay with you. She lowered her head and looked up at him as she batted her eyes and fliped her forelock back.

Ords watched the mare approach, Auds quickley pinned againest her skull. Solo was not the greatest with other mares.A snort exscaped her vocals as she looked from razz to the mare. It was Razz's desion to either let mare join him or not.

Razz was confused with the mare, wondering what her objective was. Looking at Solo, he saw that she was angry at the mare as well. Looking back at the mare he said, "Before i make a decision i want to know your name." Razz thought that letting the mare join his herd for only a little bit might make everyone happy, and he knew if that was to happen he wouldnt have an intimate relationship with her either. But the down side to it was that the mare might never leave. Even worce though, the others would massacre his whole band including his soon to come foal and the love of his life, Solo. If this were to happen, there was a chance that he would have just enough life in him to defend his band, since he knew he was younger than the others.

Solo wouldnt be mad at Razz but she would begin keeping close eyes on the new mare 'Hermoso'. Her small arabian body moved as solo walked behind razz and stood there. She couldnt wait till her foal was born, But now that there was a new mare. Solo knew that it ment more protection.

Dawg looked at Duke and smiled, She quickley picked her paste up into a trott. She was tired of walking, The mare had alot of energy built inside her. Coming to a stop she looked at duke and smiled the cool breeze picked up her banners as she waited.

Ghost smiled as he watched dawg then the others. suddenly the brute noticed that the mare,Hermoso. Wasnt anywhere in sight. He snorted and stopped "Duke do you know where Hermoso went?" he asked as he looked from Feather to duke.

Duke looked around, No, I don't He said searching the surroundings. He then looked back up at Dawg and his eyes caught on her intill he blinked hardly then looked back at Ghost.

Hermoso Looked at Razz deeply, But then jumped and turned around. She stuck her nose in the air and took a breathe. Her eyes got big with white showing and she snorted. Humans. She said quietly. She then spun around and said HUMANS! Her feet danced as she took off at a gallop.

Dawg perked her ears as she looked for hermoso. She had cought a little scnet of humans, Lefting her nose higher into the air. Dawg cought the whole scent. Auds pinned againest her skull. Throwing her head around she quickley jumped then bucked. Running to duke she looked at him with eyes of worry Humans duke...Their here.

Solo perked her ears and quickley looked at razz. The whites in her eyes began showing as she didnt know what to do. She nudged razz then looked up and began smelling the air.

Ghost looked at dawg as he watched her movements. He couldnt hear her but wondered why she was throwing her head around. Arching his neck he began trotting over there but finally stopped as the scent ran threw his nose. Ghost looked from feather to duke.

Duke pinned his ear. Now what do they want. He said with anger. He then looked at Feather and Dawg. Both where Important to the two stallions. We need to move...Fast! He said as He Nudged Dawg.

Hermoso took the wrong turn at Five horses with humans closed in on her. She ran with all her power. She looked up just intime to see roped flying. One around her neck and one on her foot. The pain was harsh as the pulled the ropes tight. She fell to the ground struggling. She looked up at three horses gallop away toward the herds.