Sign in to follow this  
sky_high_jumper

A Wild horse RPG..

Razz quickly shot into action as he smelt the smell of humans in the air. He nudged Solo back and said, "Follow me." Trotting away from the smell Razz headed deeper into the woods. He didnt care even the slightest bit for the other horses, which seemed kind of harsh, but thats Razz for you. Turning his head to the side, Razz looked to make sure Solo was behind him. Then looking forward, he wound in between trees.

Hermoso sceamed has the Human dragged her away from freedom. She pulled back but it was no use. They where taking her and that was that.

Duke Pinned his ears, Move! He yelled as he heard the hoof beats in the distance.

Dawg ran as fast as her daggers cared her, Looking behind she could see the humans coming quickley. Ords still pinned againest her skull as she tryed to quicken her paste. Her breathing began getting heavier. Suddenly she was jerked back as something on her throat choked her. Threwing her head around she nickered but only a little scream came out for the lasso had sqeezed her vocals. She began bucking as the other two came and roped lasso's around her. One human nodded as he others began pulling dawg away. She fought as hard as she could.

Solo ran with Razz, She was afriad of being captured. But yet the feeling was soon gone.

Ghost turned his head and nickered to duke. He saw dawg then just stood there along with feather.

Razz slowed down to a walk now that the forest was so thick, there was no way he could go faster anyway. In front of him lay two large trees just spread enough apart for Razz and Solo to get through. From experience, Razz knew the humans wouldnt and couldnt come in here. The only way they could be in here was on their feet, with a stick that killed you instantly. A gun would be their fate, but humans seemed fascinated with horses, killing them was last on their list. As Razz walked through the tree, it barely scraped the sides of his rump. Solo was smaller than him, so he assumed she would get through the trees better than him. Turning around he watched and becond Solo to follow.

Duke was A nice guy but when it came to a loved one...Death was the only word in the dictionary. Duke Stopped. His Ears pinned flat on his head. She leaped forward and plowed into one of the Horses. He Grabbed the person with his teeth and pulled him from the horse. He then backed up to another and started kicking. The horse leaped away and the rope came loose. One more, He pinned his ears and stared hard. Duke then suddenly looked pass then as Cobalt Ran up beside him. Cobalt grabbed the human and pulled him from the saddle. The man quickly leaped back on the horse and galloped away before Cobalt could hurt him. Duke Ran up to Dawg and started to get the ropes off her.

(Cheezy, I guess. lol)

Dawg shook her body as duke was getting the ropes off. She nuzzled him before trotting off, Stopping she waited for duke. The mare was getting bigger in her stomache day by day. It was very noticable as well.

Solo snorted as she stopped then walked, Following Razz she saw the limps brush his rump but yet not on hers at all. Lowering her head she looked around before raising her head once more.

Ghost bobbed his head a he watched duke and cobalt. Seeing dawg finally free he nickered for them then waited. Feather was next to him.

Duke bowed then trotted over to dawg. He then looked back at cobalt. Thanks He nodded to Cobalt then Dawg.

Cobalt smiled as he watched duke and Dawg then looked over at Feather and Ghost. He was almost three now and felt alone since his Dam and Sire left him.

Dawg nuzzled duke back then looked at cobalt, She gentley nuzzled coablt then trotted off. She was glad that they both helped her. Ghost and feather turned around and began trotting off as well.

OOC:Ghost,Feather,Dawg,Solo...Ok makin sure i knew them all lol...

BIC:

Name:Misty

Breed:Mustang Cross

Personlaity:Misty is a very loyal trustworthy young filly, She's very gentle and caring as well. But she has alittle of a spitfire attitude when it comes to it.

Other:She was captured by the humans and seperated from her old herd.

Pic:

Misty

After a brute and a colt had screamed the humans away, Misty trotted slowly with a saddle and tents and bags all on her back. Finally the young filly stopped. She had been seperated from her herd. And know her energy was running out quickley. As she stood there, her legs began to get wobble, Her balance became lame and finally her legs gave out. Her beautiful blood bay coat was soaked in sweat as the humans had ran her hard with all their luggage packed on her. Her tongue hung out of her month as she layed there with quick breathing. She tryed to nicker but only a little sweal came out from her vocals.

Cobalt trotted in the back of the herd. He looked around to see if anything was following. He was fine intill a sent of horse was close by. He turned toward it. He thought it must be Hermoso, Razz, or one of his mare friend but instead a human horse. He stopped so he was far from her then lowered his head and nickered. He didn't know if the horses where bad too. He lifted his foot and pawed the ground then waited.

Misty could hear another horse, Still her breathing was fast but she nickered as loud as she could. As she layed there she looked half dead. Her sweaty body was shaking as the breeze blew on her. Her ords were closed as she still listened for the horse. She couldnt really talk do to her being so exhausted. But she left as if she was about to die right then and there.

Cobalt couldn't just leave her. He walked up beside her and started biting and ppulling the girth. The more he worked it the more loose it became. Finally it was about of when he stopped and looked at the mare.

Misty looked at cobalt but soon looked away. Nostrals flared as she could smell the colt. Her small body just layed there, Soon she looked back at the colt then smiled alittle bit. Her breathing began claming down as she continued to ley there, Finally she lefted her head. Trying to get up, Misty did not succeed. She tried again but once more her legs where not strong enough to keep her up. She looked at cobalt "Thank you." her voice was soft and soothing, Sorta like an angels voice.

Cobalt Bowed his head. He backed away and layed down. He would wait for her to be ready to come catch up the the herd.

Duke Trotted beside Dawg. He kept his eyes forward. They might make it to the lake in one day if they keep a fast pace with little breaks.

(Wow, Youtube can be fun! [Razz] I just spent an hour watching horse videos)

Razz nuzzled Solo as they waited there in the protection of the trees. Lifting his head high, he smelt the air, smelling nothing of danger. He also listened for the humans, but nothing seemed aparant. "Its safe to go out in the open now." Razz said before squeezing back inbetween the trees. Looking back he waited patiently for Solo.

Misty barely perked her ears as she slightly turned her head to see him laying down. Her breathing was calm not but her legs still held a shake to them. She felt like a helpless newborn foal, Looking back at cobalt she let a small smile appear on her maw "My name is Misty, may I know yours?" she asked. She was curious about him and wanted to know why he decided to stay with her.

Dawg Looked from duke to ghost and feather. Her painted body glimmered in the sun rays. Light blue ords looked around the lands as they began their journey. It had been a while since the hmuans had interfered with them. Now that they were here today, Dawg was alittle jumpy.

Ghost looked back at duke and dawg to make sure they were following. Looking back at feather he smiled before continueing. Usually cobalt was behind duke so Ghost wasn't sure if he was actuallu missing or not.

Solo followed razz out of the tree's. Perking her auds she looked around before nipping at little sprouts of grass under her.

Co balt lifted his head and looked up at Misty. Cobalt. He replied. Is everyone going to reject her? He didn't know what would happen.

Duke smiled and looked behind him then infront. Is Cobalt Up there? He asked ghost assuming her was.

Misty smiled as she heard his name Are you the one that helped scare the humans away? she asked as she looked behind her at him. Her beautiful hazel green ords looked at him.

Ghost looked then looked at duke No I thought he was behind you. He stopped then looked at duke. Feather looked around then looked at dawg.

[hey guys, i made another wild horse rpg called Wild Hearts. please join! and make sure this rpg doesnt die!!!]

Razz nipped at some grass too, as he did so he wondered, Why havent the other horses bothered me in a while. This doesnt seem normal. Maybe they all parished in the drought...

[Dont worry Domosnow I'm joining just looking for Ghost's pictures to post on there lol]

Solo looked at Razz and smiled before she conituned her grazing. She was hungry but not starving.

( I Will! I might be joining 4h and I just got a new rabbit so i was kinda busy, I had to give him a bath. lol.)

Cobalt Nodded. My uncle And I did. He told Misty.

Duke sighed. He looked around. I think he will be Fine. He knows where the lake is. Duke said then began walking again. He was getting thirsty himself and knew they couldn't go muck longer without it.

(YAY, I only have two horses now!)

Misty smiled as she layed there Well thank you. Looking arond, Misty began getting up again. But this time she succeeded. Looking at cobalot she smiled I was seperated from my old herd which live far from these lands here... Tell me cobalt...do you have a herd? she asked.

Dawg turned around and began following duke once more. She snorted as she gave a couple of bucks here and there.

Ghost and feather turned around and smiled at each other. Thry couldnt wait until there foal was born.

Cobalt stood up and looked at Misty. Yes, Right now we are heading to the lake because of the drought. He told her. We better catch up with them. He said as he began to walk. Duke looked at dawg then launched forward and flew pass Ghost and Feather. He Bucked and looked back at Dawg.

Misty began following cobalt but soon stopped and looked at him I wont be a problem for your herd wil i?....I mean i dont wanna cause anything. She waited for his reply.

Dawg bolted off, She bucked out with her powerful hind legs as she nickered loudly.

Ghost and feather laughted as they watched them.

Cobalt looked back at Misty and smiled. Of course not! He said as he began to trot.

Duke looked back and swung his head. He bagan moving his long powerful legs fast and faster. He nickered and kept moving, looking back everyonce in a while.

Misty smiled as she began walking next to cobalt, She hoped that they wouldnt mind that she was from a different part of these lands. She thought about her old herd for a moment then began thinking about cobalt's herd. Her small body stood againet his large massive coltish body.

Dawg nickered loudly at ghost and feather to join. Dawg loved running and she loved everything about duke as well. She smiled as she saw the 2 coming up behind her. Nickering again she began gaining speed.

Razz had been walking a long with Solo when he saw two other horses, Cobalt and Misty. He of course didnt know their names, but he was curious. Razz recognized Cobalt, but was curious about the other mare. So badly did he want to cause some trouble, but he wasnt sure if he could get out of it. Stomping his foot, her snorted angrily. He wanted revenge so badly, it almost drove him insane. "Hide here in the trees." Razz said turning towards Solo. Turning back he took off at a swift gallop and ran to Cobalt. Before anyone could blink, Razz ran by and bit Cobaly square on the rump. Running back just as fast he blew right into his shoulder. As quickly as pausible, Razz regained his disposition, and kicked up his heels. "Catch me if you can!" He screamed as he turned on his haunches, launching off into the woods away from Solo.

Cobalt jumped forward as Raz bit his rump. He pinned his ears and spun around. He shook his head and began walking to the lake once again. Fighting wasn't about using just muscles but brains too. He knew razz would leave or come back. All he would have to do is ignoor him and catch him off guard. He looked at Misty. And, thats Razz. He rolled his eyes.

(Fine! I had to change Cobalt once again!)

Cobalt!

[ 04-16-2007, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: omerdoos ]

Misty perked her ears as she watched cobalt jump forward. She looked straight then back at him Razz?. The nmae sounded familiar but she wasnt to sure. Looking out to the lands she smiled once more Please tell me about this herd. She spoke calmly.

Solo perked her ears as she watched razz take off the take off again saying 'catch me if you can.' She thought for a moment Am I suppose to follow?. Deciding that it was best she founded she did.