Sign in to follow this  
sky_high_jumper

A Wild horse RPG..

Kale galloped after Cobalt, wondering what was with the other horse. Why was Cobalt being so mean to him? "Cobalt..." He said coming up beside him. "Why were you mean to the other horse?" He was so inocent, he had no idea that the others hated him.

Razz was confused with what Cobalt said. Of course he knew they were going to the lake also, but he didnt care what the others thought. He was going there to survive and raise a family with his love, Solo. Speaking of her, he turned and looked at her to say, "You okay?" He wasnt sure if what Cobalt had said upset her, and he wanted to make sure the baby was alright too.

Cobalt looked over at Kale. "It's the things he has done in the pass." He answered. Up ahead he saw Duke and the others. A smiled flooded his face as he let out a nicker.

Duke stoped and rolled back toward Cobalt. He boobed his head and smiled at the return of Cobalt. He then was alarmed at the extra horses.

Kale was still left hanging about the other horse and what he had done. Obviously he sounded like a bad horse and that he should stay away from them. After following Cobalt for a little bit, he noticed another REALLY big horse(Duke) who Cobalt happened to be friends with. He slowed and stopped behind Cobalt and looked up at the HUGE horse. Fear struck him and just the size of him made him feel antimidated.

Duke chuckled and looked down at the little colt. Hello, My name is duke. He said with a friendly face.

Cobalt smiled. He looked over and giggled too.

OOC: My post is bad. My rabbit's babys just died and i'm really not feeling so good about it. [Me Cry]

Misty came running about 5 feet away from kale and cobalt. Seeing a large brute, She slide to a stop. She was only 2(maybe 3 cant remember:P). Looking at cobalt then at kale she lowered her head and waited.

Dawg perked her ears as she slight of a young filly following cobalt.She smiled then nudged duke to look at what was following his nepthew. She smiled at the slight of her. Aqua colored ords layed gentley on the young filly while she waited there.

Solo smiled and nuzzled razz "Im fine, Alittle thirsty but fine." She smiled then turned and nuzzled her stomach.

OOC: AWWW Omerdoos!!! im sorry about your babies... i wish i could be there to give you a hug!!! well heres a cyber hug! [Huggy][Huggy][Huggy] Feel better soon!!! I love You!

BIC:

Kale looked up at Duke and quit shaking when Duke had smiled at him. After Duke spoke he replied, " Hi, im Kale." He was still shy, but now that he was not so nervous maybe they would accept him in their herd. Stepping out from behind Cobalt, Kale's attention soon was dispursed to a blue eyed mare(Dawg). He whinnied, lightly to her noticing she had eyes watching him.

Razz nodded, agreeing he was also thirsty. Noticing she was agitated by her stomach he asked, "Are you okay? Is it the baby?" He was concerned and didnt want the baby coming now during the drought, there would be a chance it wouldnt make it if that were the case.

Dawg looked at the colt and smiled "Hello." She said sweetly. Her voice was a melody in the breeze. Her painted pelt shined in the suns rays.

Solo smiled "Im fine, The baby is just kicking thats all." She smiled and nuzzled him.

Kale smiled back to Dawg and slowly walked up to her. He was quite small for his age, but he was just tall enough to lightly nuzzle Dawg on the muzzle. As he did so, he lightly blew air into her nostrils. "Hi." He said quietly and sweetly. "Im Kale." Backing up a few steps, he looked up at her with his bright brown eyes, and his ears were perked in a very sweet, cute way.

Razz lightly nuzzled Solo's stomach and smiled. He then began walking to the lake, and this time he had a plan to get ahead of the other herd. He walked around them in a nearby forest. He turned around to make sure Solo was right behind him. Looking back he kept trecking on.