Sign in to follow this  
sky_high_jumper

A Wild horse RPG..

Blizzard turned slowly away and then took to a full run at Jingles, turned and ran back, wanting to play, then ran again at full speed backing and whinning

Blizzard took another full speed run in a circle arounf the herd and then ran at Jingles, then at ghost, bucking, rearing and whinning

Onix watched blizzard run around and right at the time he went by Onix.... Onix jumped out and started running with him.

[ 12-22-2005, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: omerdoos ]

Blizzard tried to run faster but at the time he tried, a log came and Blizzard humped and made it, slowing to a trot

Jingles lifted her head and saw a new colt. He is kinda cute. Jingles thought. I should say hi. Jingles ran and picked up fast speed. Faster than she has ever gone before. Faster than she thought she could go. She ran around the group of horses with her tail like a flag. Her small mane flapping in the wind. She stopped beside Blizzard, squared up and nostrils flairing. Hi. Im Jingles. Wanna go run somewhere? Or hang out? Jingles asked blushing(if horses could blush. lol).

Blizzard slowed to a walk and then trotted up to Nex.. Who am I going to stay with, and whos going to take care of me?

+Querida+

The ebony fem made her way listlessly through the woods, her hooves making no sound. She didn't want to see anything, much less, anyone. Her nostrils didn't fasten or slow it's pace at their being use to long distances.She stopped and collapsed to the ground, crying relentlessly. She didn't want to be found, ever. She remembered the night a palomino stallion had killed her colt, trying to get her not to leave his herd.

+Nexus+

Nex forgot all about Querida when she saw Blizzard and Onix playing. She loped out to then tossing her dial.

Sky said, She will be back sooner or latter. I hope she will be okay. Ill talk to her later. Sky just then started to watch as everyone did their thing. Things started to get more family like, Sky thought. Sky began to get happy but then got a little sad because Nex wasnt happy.

uhh.. sure.. you dont think you can beat me, right, you know, i am a paint, without color *blizzard lifted his head and swung it up and down*

Blizzard seen Nex trotting over to them, so he lowered his head and pinned his ears back* Im so lost right now, who knows who going to watch me, maybe ill leave.. Blizzard told jingles

Lily walked over to a small palm tree and layed down in the grass under it. The grass was cool and soft, and the tree cast a long shadow over the fae's pelt. She watched Blizzard, Onix and Nex play and smiled to herself.

+Nexus+

Nex stopped playing and stood silently next to Onix, her optics watched her colt, well now her and Onix's. She blushed inside herself, and looked up at the massive stallion next to her. She proudly raised her head and said sarcastically, he's not too nice is he?

+Querida+

Querida lay there, birds and wildlife sang around her, she pinned her audits back closing out the hated noise. She stood like death and lashed and kicked out at anything that danced a happy tune. She bit and ripped at her flesh bringing pain and blood as she was brought up to. Her father, was part of a bandit's herd and bred then left her mother. Her mother was full of hatred and taught her daughter(Querida) to fight and hate as she did. Her name, Querida, spanish for beloved, was only mocking for all loving souls. Her optics turned as black as sin and her pelt was hauted with rips and tears of her own teeth. Her blood trickled down her pained body.She thought of leaving but had a connection with Nexus and Satans Ghost. She liked them both too much.

OOC: Sorry, I wasn't here to reply fast enough lol

BIC: Lily slowly drifted off into a restless sleep as she was watching the foals run and play.

[ 12-22-2005, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: *Enchantress* ]

Blizzard came back full run at Nex and Onix then stopped in front of them. He stand there pawing at the ground and kicking his back foot out, whinning and crying

Jingles followed. She loved hearing both their hooves pound together in the same beat. She thought maybe this is what love feels like, and i think this is what it sounds like too. She galloped right beside Blizzard giving him a grin and then watched where she was going.

Nex! Where is your friend that was with you when you came?!? Onix said with a worried sound in his tone.

[ 12-22-2005, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: omerdoos ]