Sign in to follow this  
abbie96

Unbreakeable Spirits.......We Need More Members...PLEASE JOIN.

HOMELAND

-

HOMELAND 2

-

HOMELAND RIVER

-

Over a thousand years ago,humans came to take over the homeland.Finding a herd of horses they decided to capture them and break they,but to there luck they could never break them.

Finally the winters drove the humans off.The lead stallion (Strider) never cought scent of another human,Now all there childeren and there childerens childeren run in this herd with striders son and soon striders son's son.

The scent of humans still come but they don't see any tracks of them.

RULES

• 1)NO LEAVING PEOPLE BEHIND2)NO POWER PLAYING(PP)3)NO GOD MODLEING (GM)4)PM ME IF YOU WANNA BE THE OTHER STALLION5)PM ME IF YOU WANNA BE THE LEAD MARE6)There is only one stallion(LEAD STALLION),and one more in the herd7)Once the colts reach the surtent age they will leave or the lead stag will wait until they leave.

8)It's about spring time now9)There is danger out there...like wolves ect10)IF YOU READ ALL THE RULES AND I MEAN ALL THE RULES THEN PLEASE PUT Howeenie/Babydoll IN BOLD ON YOUR POST.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Name:

Personlaity:

Postion:

Other:

Pic:

-_-_-MY STATS_-_-_Name:Bullet

Personlaity:Sweet,Gentle,Arrgessive if or when needed,can be every every dominent,Protective,Loving,Caring,Loyal,Trustworthy,Calm

Postion:HEAD LEAD STALLION

Other:Strider's Son

Pic: -

Name:Brimfire

Peroslniaty:Very Very Dominent,sweet,charming,loyal,quiet,sometimes stays to herself,playful,can be a great dell of a trouble maker.

Postion:Just another mare

Other:COMING INTO HEAT

Pic: -

[ 06-05-2006, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: abbie96 ]

Bullet

watched over the herd,he circled the mares making sure they where safe,passing the young black paint filly(brimfire),he felt a touch of her muzzle.He touched her muzzle with his.

He forgave her from a couple of weeks ago when she wondered off and put the whole herd into danger with wolves,he turned around and walked on.

Brimfire

As bullet,the lead stallion forgave me and my foolish action...I wasn't sure it the lead mare did....I thought bullet and I where becoming closer until a few weeks later after the danger that I part the herd in...I was soon coming into heat and knew it but as we traveled there was no young stallions or even bullet's friend stallion didn't take intrest in me.

Lowering her head,brimfire nipped at the grass as they reached there homeland.

[ 05-13-2006, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: abbie96 ]

Howeenie/Babydoll

*STATS*

Name:Amy

Personlaity:kind and sweet, loves foals and has a great respect for her stallions

Postion:lead mare!

Other:in heat and looking for a herd

Pic:

-

[ 05-14-2006, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: LazyDaisyNickers26 ]

Howeenie/Babydoll Name: Sable

Personlaity:she is gentle and loving but when someone questions her authority or challeges her she wont back down and will make it clear that she isnt playing games and will follow anymeans of that person understanding.

Postion:HEAD lead mare

Other: IN Heat

Pic:

-

[ 05-16-2006, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: lovin'weasel ]

OCC:Lovin weasel...Please put Head Lead Mare on your postion only because I accendently said you and lazydaisy could be lead mare.So Since I'm having to stallion's bullet and another one to help protect the herd I made it to where There are 2 mares that lead the herd to the grounds...Your the HEAD LEAD MARE and lazy daisy is just the lead mare same goes for the two stallions im The HEAD LEAD STALLION and the other one is the lead stallion. [big Grin]

Bullet

Hearing a nicker from his two lead mares,he nickered back,he came up to the hill after forgiving the young mare "How are my lovly ladies?" he asked sweetly.

Bullet

Good...the wold scraches are doing good he asked,talking about the day the young mare brimfire got the whole herd in danger with wolves.

Brimfire

picked her head up and trotted around the herd,some mares pinned there ears at her and snapped but she kept trotting.

OCC:I replyed to the otehr PM's you sent me....

[ 05-14-2006, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: abbie96 ]

Brimfire

backed up,she lowered her head "Would the lead mares ever forgive her sooner or later?" she thought she kept walking to her spot in the back of the herd until she was able to get into her old place.

Bullet

grazed next to amy,he would left his head keeping an eye out.

Amy Shook her head and snorted. She looked back at Brimfire. When she turned back to Bullet she said, Maybe if she socialized with us more we might get to know her better. Why dont you go talk to her? She hoped he wasnt offened by her asking him to do that. She did kinda want to get to know the mare. She wanted to forgive the mare because no one got hurt by the wolves, she just hadnt go the chance to talk to her yet.

Bullet

shook his mane,He throw his head up and nickered to the mare,Galloping down to her he arched his neck.

Brimfire

nickered back "Hello" she said

Bullet

"Why don't you come with use so we can get to know you better?"he asked.

Brimfire

"ok"she said following him.

OCC:THIS IS WHAT BRIMFIRE LOOKS LIKE RIGHT NOW.

-

[ 05-14-2006, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: abbie96 ]

Amy smiled when she saw Bullet and Brimfire coming. Im sorry I kicked at you earlier. she said. I would like to get to know you. Oh and I forgive you for the whole wolve thing, no one was hurt so I shouldnt be mad. she hoped the mare ould forgive her too.

Amy smiled and looked around. She tried to make small talk so she said, So Brimfire....what do you like to do in your free time? How did you meet Bullet? she smiled hoping some talk would come up soon.

OOC: you said I could make another stallion so....

STATS

Name:Blazin' Notibility

NN:Blaze

Personlaity:very gentle but if him or his herd is threatened then his attitude will change. He is very protective and always, always puts his mares and foals first. Sweet and loving.

Postion:just another stallion

Other:looking for a herd and would love to have some of his own foals someday.

Pic:

-

-

Name:Saddie

Personlaity:Sweet,kind,loving,sometimes a big flirt!

Postion:just a outcast

Other:she is going into heat in a few days

Pic:she is golden with white mane and tail

Name:Knight

Personlaity:Loving,protective,strong,and wise

Postion:head stallion of an up coming herd

Other:his sister is saddie

Pic:he is black with a white blaze

Knight galloped over to his sister and told her that a herd was near by

saddie "okay,so why dont we just move then?"she nickered

knight"why they might think we are cowards!"he said in a stern nicker

Balze nickered for any mares. As soon as he did that a breeze picked up and he could smell a mare in the distance (Saddie.) He nickered to her hoping she would hear him, maybe she is looking for a herd he thought.

Amy nickered for Bullet.

[ 05-15-2006, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: LazyDaisyNickers26 ]

saddie didnt pay any attention to it untill she looked around and saw blaze..she was taken by him and trotter over to him while tossing her mane

knight galloped past her so that he could check this stallion out...he bowed slightly and nickered"hello what r u doin here and what do u want with my sister?".....just then saddie came up to say "hello(she nickkered softly while stomping)"

while waiting saddie nibbled on some grass and moved about...she kept a eye on him to watch how he was looking at her

knight was also keeping a eye out for his little sister he got bord so he trotted to go get water and lay down...

there was a long silence between them

she was starting to think that he was just playing around so she went to go get a drink of water

I only said Two stallion's the HEAD LEAD STALLION which is me then the lead stallion of the herd to help the HEAD lead stallion but I'll let it slip this time...Only this three stallions.

Brimfire

looked around I was just wondering around,she looked away seeing another paint but a stalion(blaze)she smiled dissapointed that he had a mare.

Bullet

nickered back to amy.

saddie nickered back "hi my name is saddie, nice to meet you blaze(she gave a little whinny)"

knight kept his eye on him but some how he liked blaze

sable nickered to bullet "hello" she grazed lighlty before picking up a scent of other stallions and mares, ignoring it sable stomps her hind foot hoping to remove a pesky flie