Sign in to follow this  
VD Amber

Nightwalkers

Steven turned around and stared at Xan closely ans said studdering"U..U..Ummmm...Y..Y..Your a"Noticeing his fangs"Vampire"

Selene steped forwared and said to Xan "STOP!" calming her vocie"Don't hurt the boy,You know you'll regret it"Staring dead at Xan

Xan grinned slyly once the boy studdered out his words, liking the way he was acting, it was just what he wanted. But before he made another move, he shot his stare over at Selene and glared at her, the grin gone. "And how do you know that?" he spat at her, finding it rude how she was interupting his fun. He stared straight into the other vampire's eyes, not blinking or moving. He watched Steven out of the very corner of his eye, making sure he made no movement to get away.

Selen could sence that he was a vamp(Vampire)with a soul.Sighing"Cause I could sense it and.."Looking at the scared boy"He does deserve this"

Steven

Wached the Vampires debate wile he was still scared out of his wits and kinda happy about being around vampires.He breathed deeply his hart pumping and he eyes set on the the girl vampire protecting him.He ws having thoughs that Xan was going to bite him,He didn't know what to do,Run or stay.

Xan let a devilish smile cross his face, seeing how she was trying to protect the human. "So does that mean I can't do this?" he said, lifting his hand and sticking out one of his very sharp finger nails. He ran it along the side of Steven's neck, the pressure hard enough to cut the skin. He did not look over at the boy, instead keeping his eyes on Selene. The cut he had made was not going to kill the boy, it was just going to make him bleed, and that was exactly what it had done. He wiped some blood off of the boy's neck and held it up, glancing at it once and then back at the other vampire. He was not going to drink it, he was just going to use it as a prop, or at least for now.

OOC:This is giveing me the chills

BIC:Steven flicked when Xan Touched him.He clound do any thing but stand helpless.He kept still breathing deeply.He looked at Selene and then and Xan Finger.

Selene jumped when Xan thouched the boy.She stay stedy"Why is he so specil"Looking at the boy she jumped behind Xan and put her arm around around his neck let him go."He is young you can't kill or turn him,it's wroung"

OOC| Sweet, me too. But I love it. =D

BIC| Xan stayed still as she wrapped her arm around his neck. His grin just slightly faded, but not much. This was too much fun for him to not grin at. "Ah, but I wasn't going to kill the boy," he told her, not looking at anyone but ahead. The sly grin soon vanished, now of no use as she was forcing questions upon him. He did not move the hand that held the blood, keeping it where it was at the moment, for it was of mo use to him yet.

Smileing "Go ahead drink it"looking at the scared boy"Ya you weren't going to kill him you were going to turn him"She quikly let go on Xan and grbed Steven.She ran of to the manchine,Not knowing if Xan fallowed,She walked though the hall with steven all the vampires were staring at her because of ther human.She went to her room and stated to heal the cut trying not to destacted by the blood

OCC:I got to go to bed

Xan spun around when she let go of him and watched the two hurry off, not following or saying anything. He glared and turned stormed off in the other direction. As he hurried down an alley, he run the blood finger along the brick wall, letting it all smear away. He was not going to drink the blood so he just got rid of it. Now he was mad and angry like before, storming off towards the empty acting theatre he lived in. He had no reason to be out anymore, for the woman vampire had ruined his night. So instead he'd just go drown in self-guilt again in the big theatre, trying to sort away his own thoughts.

Reaching the large and deserted place, he entered through a back door and walked behind the curtains where half of the props for shows were sitting, cluttering up the place. Passing through a dressing room and making his way up a back hallway, Xan soon reached a top box where he usually sat and sorted out his jumbled thoughts. The only seat that was not dusty he sat upon, sliding his feet on to a neighboring seat. He stared at the red curtained wall as he sat, thinking and thinking. How had the night turned so horrible? Oh, it was all his fault, of course. He sighed and slipped his hood off, buiring his head in his hands, rubbing his eyes tiredly, the stress of his thoughts getting to his head worse than usual.

OOC| O'tay, goodnight.

Sometime during this whole scene with xan, selene, and steven, vanessa had slipped away in the shadows just watching, and when selene and steven had run off she slowly and carefully followed them, practically running through the mansion, all the vampires were staring at her, but she didnt care at the moment and caught up to them in the room, she came bursting in, all out of breathe and everything,"Hey, uh, are you okay?" she asked to steven. she felt kinda stupid asking it but she didnt know what else to say.

ooc: hey guys i have work training until 2, (which is 5 on HC time) so i wont be back until then :-(

[ 07-26-2006, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: Innocent_Love ]

Selene was working on the scrach when the girl bersted in,Selene jumped in her direction"He's okey just a scarch"she looked back to Steven and said"I wounder why he picked you"She walked and thogh the trash away and looking back at Vennessa"Dawn is comeing I can't go back out,So you take him home"

Steven looked at Vennessa and then back at Selene"No,I want to stay here"Looking around"This place is so cool"Looking at Selene"And your wonderful"

Xan crossed his arms over his chest and slouched down in the chair as he sat, angry at the moment. He wasn't necessarily angry at what had happened now, but at what had happened in his past. Why had he been so stupid and irritated a group of vampires? He didn?t know, but he wished he hadn?t. If he hadn?t, then he wouldn?t be a vampire and he?d still be happy with his family in who knows where. He sighed, now feeling guilty all over again. Why had he picked on the poor boy? He didn?t know the answer to that question either. Xan was full of questions he couldn?t answer, but wished he could.

Jumping up out of his seat, Xan pushed all of the questions aside and hurried back down to backstage. He made his way around all of the junk and then pulled the large red curtains open, exposing the whole theatre to the backstage. He narrowed his eyes and let them scan the large place, seeing that it was full of cobwebs and dust. Xan stepped up to the front of the stage and took his time taking in the whole scene of the place. It was a grand place, a wonderful place for a vampire to hide. That?s why he stayed there. But now it felt too empty for him and he wished it were full again. But it would never be again, and he?d have to quit wishing.

After scanning the place, Xan came up with a devilish idea. It was bad, horrible in fact, but the flashbacks of what had happened to him made him devilish himself. He let a sly smirk slide onto his face and then disappear again; knowing it was a mean thing to do, but he couldn?t help himself. He was in a foul mood and felt like taking it all out on someone else. But Xan knew he couldn?t do what he wanted until another night; seeing that it was almost dawn. He turned around and stormed back into the props and kicked one around, angry again. His temper was raging and he had to take it out on something.

OOC| I'm going to the beach today, so I won't be on until later tonight. I'll still be on for another half hour though, so yeah.... xD

"yeah you really should go home." she said to steven,"it's really dangerous here."she paused,"just warning you."

Steven sighed and got up.He looked at Salene and said"Thanks alot you saved my life"He walked to Vennessa and though the door.

Selene wached Steven walk out the door"Take care of him"She sat on the couch and wonder why she was being so nice.The next night she planed to Find Xan

Vanessa followed steven out the door, she turned her head back and gave a small smile and a little nod of her head to selene before closing the door behind her.

Steven walked out the door avoiding the vampires.He just wanted to go home.He looked at Vennesa"Hey do you want to stay at my place"He gave a forsed smile

Selene was coved in thought but she put on her nightgown and craled in her bed to sleep for the day.

After his temper had settled, Xan sat on the stage ledge, looking out at the dull red seats in front of him, guilt bothering him again. He rubbed his eyes with his hands and then stared down at one of the seats, lost in though. What he felt at the moment was so painful; he thought it wouldn?t be any worse to just die at that moment, the pain not much worse. Sighing, he pushed off the ledge and hopped onto the floor down in the orchestra pit. There were only music stands down there, covered in cobwebs and dust like the rest of the theatre. He ran one of his fingers over the dust as he walked, exiting out of the back door and into a large and empty hall. Xan followed it until it reached the stairs, soon following them down. Quickly making his way down to the deepest part of the theatre. In one of the musty rooms down there his sleeping place lay, his coffin; old, black, and dusty. He stared at it for a minute, finding that he was tired that day. He sighed once more before taking off his hoodie and opening it, stepping into it and laying down. He closed the lid over himself, hoping to fall asleep without too much though disturbing him.

Steven steped forward "sounds great"he glared at the sun"Good the light no vampire dering the day"He laghed but it was quite serious

OOC:We will keep posting to nigt and(If it is okey)tomarrow with be night again

?Come here boy.? A voice hissed.

?No!? He glared, stepping back.

?Don?t fight me. You?ll regret it.? The vampire stepped forward, reaching an arm out and grabbing his shoulder.

?No, let go! I didn?t do it!? He wiggled free of the hand and backed up, running into a dead end.

?Ah ah, don?t boy.? Fingers wrapped around his hands, pulling them out. Sharp fingernails dug into the tips of his fingers, blood oozing out.

He winced in pain, but did not move away, trapped. The man let go and sliced his own ten fingers, blood oozing out also. He touched their ten fingers together, blood touching blood. It hurt horribly, he moaning in pain. The vampire laughed as the blood entered him. The pain, the pain...

Xan shot up, hitting his head on the coffin lid. He pushed it open without recognizing the pain. He breathed heavily, eyes darting around. That dream, it was horrible. But it wasn?t a dream; it was his past. That was a flashback, and it happened often to Xan. It was horrible, that night when he became a vampire. It haunted him. The pain and reality of it was unbelievable. Xan couldn?t sleep, not now. That flashback giving him horrible memories he never wanted to remember. He pulled himself out of the coffin and walked down the corridor, deep in unwanted thoughts.

OOC| That's fine, except that I'm leaving tomorrow for four days, so I'd only be on for a little bit in the morning. But whatever you guys want is fine.

Vanessa yawned herself,"yeah me too." there was an akward silence for a few seconds,"well, um...hows your cut?" she asked to break the silence.

Xan wandered through the theatre corridors up to the stage again, finding it the most open and best place to sort his thoughts. It was a place he felt comfortable in, a place where he could just sit and think for hours. So even though he was very tired, Xan had to sit there on the stage and think, too afraid that another horror dream would start again if he tried to sleep. He positioned himself on the ledge of the stage again; letting his feet dangle over the orchestra pit again just like before. His eyes dropped and stared at the dull wood, his thoughts running wild now. Xan?s brain was overloaded with thoughts, but most of them were about his past and what he had done to deserve all of this misery and pain. Making it easier on his mind, he pushed most thoughts away and started back to before he became a vampire, starting off from there.

Way back when Xan was ten, he had the normal boy?s life, full of family, fun, and everything else. He was enjoying himself back then, doing the crazy things a ten year old would do. He had fun running around and getting into trouble, but never enough to cause himself too much harm, until that one dreadful night; November 23, 8:46pm. Xan was out with his buddies, playing around in the back streets, kicking a soccer-like ball around with them. And as they played, Xan became his devilish little self and asked his buddies if they?d dare him to go into the creepy old church up on the hill. They agreed and followed him up to the hill where the deserted church sat. He had picked up the ball and threw it through the glass window, shattering it. He had found that amusing and then went inside the place, finding that his ball was not where he had thrown it, but instead it was in a man?s arms who was standing just inside the church. He had startled Xan, but he kept strong and asked for it back, and not too politely either. The man had refused and had angered Xan, setting off his temper. So Xan had been his wild self and started prying it from the man who shoved him away, throwing the ball behind him into the dark shadows of the church pews. Xan didn?t approve of that either and ran forward, shoving the man down as he hurried towards the ball and picked it up, turning towards the door to see the man standing there, enraged. That was when his horrid nightmare came in. The man cornered him and turned him into a vampire, and ruining the rest of his life.

Xan rubbed his eyes, now even more tired from trying to recall the bad memory. It was difficult for him, but it was what he had needed to do at the moment, but he barley half way done with going over his past. So he just relaxed himself and laid down on the stage, staring up at the high vaulted ceiling. He didn?t like recalling the stupid thing he had done way back when, but it was his past and nothing he could get rid of. So he started his brain back up again and skipped ahead quite a few years, up to when he went on his rampage.

Years later, Xan had had enough of containing his rage of being a vampire. So he came up with yet another stupid idea, one that would change his life again. He had decided he would use his vampire powers with evil, settling off around the country hunting for humans to kill. It was a very horrible and mean thing to do, but it was the only way Xan could let his anger out. So night after night, more and more people died from the bite of this particular vampire. But one particular family took action after Xan had gotten to one of them, setting off a soul after him. It was another horrid thing, him now being trapped with a soul, a soul that would not free itself until Xan became happy again. In one way, it was a good thing, but he never realized it. He just soaked in self-guilt for years and years after that, isolating himself from the world. He wished he had never gone off and killed people like that, but all vampires did, so it wasn?t much of a bad thing to his race. But it was a thing a vampire with a soul would regret. Of course it was?

Xan closed his eyes now, guilt still flooding over him like a waterfall, just like yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that. It was all too much, something not too many people would understand. And that was partially why he had hidden himself, thinking that he couldn?t talk to anyone about it. But he knew he was all wrong about that too because there had to be someone out there who would listen to him, but he hadn?t figured that out. So now he pushed all of it away and sat up, glancing around the dim lit place. The sun was trying to peak in, but of course he didn?t let it by shutting all of the curtains. But instead of caring about the light, he stood up and hopped off the stage and weaved up an aisle, exiting out of the theatre area and into the lobby. Xan easily made his way to one of the old bathrooms and stood in front of the sink and mirror, staring at himself. His expression was sad and pitiful and he could stand it. That just angered him more. He furrowed his brow madly and lifted his and slammed the mirror with his fist, shattering it just like the glass window he had years before. But of course that was another stupid thing to do because now his hand was bleeding horribly from the sharp edges. He moaned and quickly turned the water on, running his hand under it and watched the blood drain away. Soon it was all gone and he grabbed a paper towel, wrapping it around his hand for a substitute wrap. He turned and headed towards his coffin room again, knowing he had some type of wrap tape he could use to wrap his wounded hand.

OOC| That was fun. That short novel was just to entertain myself. xD Dorky me?

Steven put on a plain face thinking about what happen that night. He touched his cut on his neck as he though. The bandage was red from blood. He though about it hard not answering Vanessa?s question. He wanted to find this vampire and talk to him, he didn?t know why but he just had to. He awoke from his though and looked forward ?When are we going to get to your house? he soon walk to were they were standing that night he found his book, Which gave him more flash backs. He just stood there imagining what happen.

Sitting at supper ready for dinner. Then a man barged thought the door. Grabbing a women bighting her neck and dropping her on the floor. The little girl stood there watching him then she turned and ran into her barn blood all over her feet. She listened to her fathers scream and her little brother. She hid crying in the corner the another man stood in front of her and put his arms out ?I wont hurt you? she ran up and hugged him. He bent down and???????..

Selene woke up from her dream of the night the vampires turned her and killed her family. She breathed deeply and got up from her bed. She walking into the library were she spent most of her time. She got blue prints out of the city and looked for spots were Xan could be.

Xan stood in a back dressing room where he found some old gauze and medical tape. Mirrors surrounded the room, most already smashed by him years before, finding that they bothered him horribly. He did not look at anything but the tape and gauze sitting on an old dresser. He approached it and picked it up, wrapping the gauze around his bleeding hand first. Many layers were applied before his took the tape and wrapped it over the gauze to hold it in place. By the time he was done blood was already seeping through it, but he wasn?t going to spend the whole day fixing up his hand.

He put it all away and then exiting out of the room, heading back to the stage. But instead of sitting on it, he passed by it and walked up a flight of stairs up to a box seating area again, sitting in the only clean seat. Xan?s mind was still racing, trying to sort out his thoughts. It was all too complicated, everything that he felt and thought. It was too much and he wasn?t going to be able to sleep for a while. So he stared out at the stage far below, drowned in thoughts and feelings.

"We're almost there." she stated,"oh and i have more banages at my place for that cut." she turned a corner ito an apartment complex. moving onto her apartment building climbing a flight of stairs, finally reaching her apartment and gently pushed open the door after unlocking it,"oh great." she said under her breathe,"not again." The whole apartment was trashed, her lamp broken to pieces on the floor, pictures on the wall were now broken and on the ground.Vampires had done it. They always did, because of who she was.

ooc: [Wink]

Steven fallowed Vennessa up to stairs and to the door,when she opened it he glared at the mess"Why do they do this"as he rubed the stiging cut"well as long there is somewere to sleep I don't care what is looks like"He walked in