Sign in to follow this  
VD Amber

Nightwalkers

"well, uh..." she was hesitent to tell her deepest secret to a boy she had just met."if i tell you do you promise not to tell anyone?"ahe asked,"its a really serious secret."

ooc: yeah sure but can it wait until after steven and vanessa are done talking? ill make it short, i promise [big Grin]

Vanessa sighed,"okay...here goes, i know this is gonna sound like totally crazy and your gonna think im a phsyco, but..." she paused,"im a...i mean...i was born as a..."she paused again trying to find the right words to say,"Im a...vampire slayer." she finished and let out a big sigh hoping he would beleive her and not think she was completley nuts.

Steven turned at looked at her"Now way"he looked at his book"I've read about people like you"he took a deep breath and let it out in a big"WOW!"Then he got over in at kept looking around "Were can a sleep"

Selene found sevel places Xan could be she circled them and riped out the page.She folded in up and went back to her room were she got dressed and went back to the libray.To look up on Steven

"yeah" shelaughed"but you cant tell anyone, okay?"she said happy that he beleived her."im yeah, you can have my bed if you want and i can take the couch."

ooc: okay after they go to bed we can change the time.

Steven looked at the couch and the torn blaket on it."I'll sleep on the chouch"He walk over to it and layed out the blanket and fluffed the pillow.He took of his jaket and sat down"Well good day"He laghed and layed down

OOC:Okey skip ahead like ten hours

Bic:Steven awoke from his sleep.He got up and grabed his jacket and put it on.Steven walked into Vennessa's room and put his hand on her and willed hr"Hey,wake up"He wispered

Selene found no infomation on steven.Mabey Xan just liked him.She seen what time it was and she got dreesed and ready,She walk out side and took in the night air."Great"She smiled.She went to th first place to find Xan,it was and old holtel wich alot of vampires hung out.

Vanessa was dreaming until she felt a hand on her an heard Steven's voice, her eyes opened slowly,"oh god dont look at me" she said her voice all raspy as she pulled the covers over her head."i probably look terrible"

Steven laghed"Well I just wanted to wake you"Walking to the door and about to step out"Well I'll be in the liveing room"He walked out intothe liveing room and started to clean for Vennessa

Selene looked around the hotel,no sine of Xan.So she walked up and down the most popurlar ally acully all the allys.There was no sigh of him there.Then he found a aboudoned thertor.She walked in and said"Hello"The vocied ekoed though the rooms

when Steven left the room Vanessa got out of bed and through on a pair of jeans and a wife-beater shirt and flip flops, and quickly applied her makeup and walked out into the living room,"oh you dont have to clean its okay, ill do it later." she said.

Steven had a lamp in his hand and wile he was setting it and the table"Well trying to help"He walked up to Vennessa"So what exsactly do you do as a slayer"He walk to the door"Well who cares,Lets go"

Still sitting up in the empty box seat, Xan hadn't moved the whole rest of the day. He was too distracted by his thoughts and feelings to do anything else. He was trying to sort them, but of course it wasn't working too well. It was all too complicated for him. He heald his wounded hand in his other hand, finding that it was painful to move it by itself. The gauze and tape around it was soaked in blood, and Xan knew he should change them. But he was all too distracted to do much besides think.

Xan was soon snapped from thought when he heard a voice come from the entrance of the theatre. He sat up and let his dark eyes peer towards the entrance, not being able to see who the voice was coming from. He stood and quickly exited out of box and hurried down the steps to the front hall, soon finding it was Selene who had spoken and entered. He watched her with dark eyes, keeping his distance and staying where he was.

Salene noticed the figur in the darkness."Hello,anyone there"She steped forwand to see his face.She reanied who it was"Het,I want to talk about lastnight"She din't move any ferther she just stood ther waiting for an awser

OOC:Your back,Hey

Xan watched her with narrowed eyes. "Why?" he questioned after she finished speaking, wondering why she would want to talk about it. He still stayed where he was, holding his ground until she explained further. He was keeping his gaurd up at the moment, finding that he wasn't feeling to open if she wanted to talk about his actions from the night before.

OOC| Yup, I'm back. Yay. ^^

She thought for a momet"I feel like we need to talk"She stook ther and thought for anther moment"I don't know why,What happened"Looking down"Never mind we don't need to talk if you don't want to"She turned around and headed for the door

Xan watched as she turned away after she spoke. "No, wait," he said, knowing he might as well let her stay and talk after the way he had acted the night before. "Come," he added, motioning with his good hand, turning in the direction he came from and leading off. He wasn't too sure about talking to her about everything, but he could at least give it a try. And if it didn't work out, he had ways to get out of it.

Selene knew her plan would work she followed him and noticed that his other hand had a rap on it"what hapened to your hand"he walk and started to talk"Well,I...I..I just want ed say that last night you seemed....."She stoped not know what to say

Xan glanced down at his hand when she acknowledged it. "I.... Smashed a mirror," he answered, not too sure if he answer was all that great or not. He listened to her next words and stopped when she didn't finish her sentence, turning around and looking at her. "What?" he asked, wanting to know what she was hiding from him.

Selene stopped and finished her sentence"Well,you seemed up troubled by,your thoughts"looking down"i believe he is the answer to undo the the soul curse"

[ 07-31-2006, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: My_Princess ]

Xan narrowed his eyes when she finished her last words, confused why she'd think that. "Who, the boy?" he asked, wondering why she would think the boy would help. Xan didn't quite know how to get rid of the curse, but he didn't think a mere boy would fix it. He did not keep walking, instead he stayed where he had stopped and waited for her answer, not leading her any farther along.

She turned at stared into his eyes "Yes,the boy"looking around quickly"I did research and it is possible"She just stood still waiting for his thought

Vanessa headed out the door as she was trying to explain the whole slayer thing to steven,"well, you see, its kinda like...like my...destiny. I found out a year ago, me and only a few other selected people in the world are the only people who can fight and kill vampires without dying themselves." she paused thinking of what to say next"i guess i was born with...special strengths ang skills and stuff, you know like super healing powers and strength. I mean i know it sounds silly to you but...beleive me...it's not."

Steven walked out the door as she was exsplaineing,The the scaned the ground from the stairs then he started down the stairs"Thats cool"he said smileing

Xan stared at her, eyes still narrow. He was disliking everything that she was saying. "How?" he spat, keeping his questions short but informing. He wanted to know how she had come up with that conclusion, finding what she was saying very surprising.

Vanessa made her way down her stairs,"yeah...i guess." she said surprised that he wasnt freaking out and running away, think she was crazy, like everyone else had.

looking down "How"Looking back up"I don't know,But I've herd of storys like this before"Looking down again"You will have to turn him"She said in a low voice"But if it don't work,I sorry"

Steven finshed walking down the satairs"Ya,its a great job"walking arhead to the vampire house"But the vampires trying to get you"He turned and looked at her

Xan gave her a confused look, trying to figure out what she meant. "'Turn him'. What does that mean?" he asked, his voice gruff. He didn't get it. What was she trying to tell him? He stayed where he was, still not proceeding any farther into the building until he got more answers.

"Yeah, no biggie, i deal."vanessa noticed where they were walking,"uh are you sure you wanna go back there?"

Selene din't understand why he didn't understand"You know turn him into a vampire,if you kill him it won't work"She stood ther he voice bland and strong.she tryed to exsplaine it as well as possible

Steven thought for a sec"i want ot ask her questions"Stoping"Wait,I should go back there she might not be ther and it to dangerious to go"Walking ahead again"We will stad outside the Machion untill she comes in or out"Looking at her"What do you think"He smiled