Sign in to follow this  
Just_Ducky

Graduation RPG

It's nearly June in Huntingdon, Pennsylvania. What does this mean? For most of the kids it means there are only two weeks of school left. But this year it will be different. When the bell rings at the end of the last day of school, it's going to be the last time you hear it. You're done for good. You'll never go to class with the boy who used to eat worms during recess or the girl that won the second grade spelling bee. You'll never have to deal with trying to unjam your locker nor will you ever have to shove your way through the lunch line to get the last piece of pepperoni pizza. The days of ruling the school are over, and so are the days of being picked last for gym class. The second that you walk across the stage, your life is going to change.

For some of your classmates this is a good thing, for others it is a bittersweet event, and still some of their friends cannot see the "sweet" at all. Some of you are ready to step forth and embrace the future. Some of you are scared. And not without good reason either. Because who really knows what life holds in store for them?

Most of your friends will go to college, but some are going off to join the armed forces and some will go straight into the 'real world' and get a job. Gone is the safety and comfort of familiarity as you are torn from your friends and family and thrust into a whole new life. And there's no going back either...

The gist of this RPG:

-We will all be playing seniors and there are only two weeks left of school for them.

-These two weeks are filled with different events for the seniors (brief outline below)

-We'll start on a Thursday, the night of "senior sleepout". This is an event that was held on the football feild until about 10 years ago. Since then it has been held at different feilds in the area. It's basically a big feild party with lots of beer. Since it's gained a reputation for getting busted this years class isn't announcing the location until after school.

-Friday: Senior skip day. They're mostly too hungover to show up to school. Teachers don't expect them to and the few that do come are sent home.

-Saturday: Senior ball. It's really not as classy as it sounds. It's Prom for seniors, held at the pavilion in the Town Park.

-Monday: Senior breakfast. Seniors have breakfast together at the school. Yearbooks are handed out. And some scholarships are as well.

-Wednesday: Testing begins.

-The following wednesday: The last day of school. Also the unofficial day for senior prank.

-Friday: Graduation rehearsal

-Saturday: Graduation

Rules:

-Try to keep gender ratio even.

-Be creative and be different. Try new things.

-Romance is fine. Don't go too far with it. Or if you do just let it be implied. The rest of us really don't want to hear about it.

-Be nice. To other RPers. I don't care how the heck your charries treat one another.

-Keep things realistic though.

-If you've read this put your right foot in, put your right foot out, put your right foot in and shake it all about. Then do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around. Why? Because that, my friend, is what it's all about. And you'd better do it too. I'll know if you don't...

The stats:

Name: First and Last

Appearance: NO PICS. Use your brain muscle and write something up.

Description: THIS IS DIFFERENT. I don't want to hear what this person IS. I want to hear what all of their friends/ classmates think of them. Examples might be social status (geek, jock, smart kid, etc.), sports that they play, what kind of games they played in elementary school, any memories people might have of them (puking in the 5th grade). Be creative.

Plans: What do they plan on doing after High school? What kind of job do they want? Are they going to college? If so, which one? What are they studying.

Alright. That's it. Have fun. May the muse be with you.

[ 07-21-2006, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: Just_Ducky ]

Name: Magnolia "Maggie" Cunningham

Appearance: Maggie stands a little below your average height at 5'2". She's a very slender girl (almost too much so), and has noticably lost weight in the past few months. Maggie has dark curly hair and big dark eyes with skin the color of cafe au lait. She has very delicate features and when she sits still (which is rarely) she almost looks fragile.

Description: Maggie's a sweet girl, the one that you want to find if you're short a dollar at lunch or need a ride somewhere. In 5th grade she went around the neighborhood and collected money from her neighbors then brought in over one-hundred cans for the Thanksgiving food drive. Now, she's the classes' unofficial designated driver at all the parties. She's definately one of the overachievers but she doesn't work too hard at it and it's not what she's known for. She's also pretty scatterbrained, in the kindergarten soccer league the only goal she'd made was on her own team. She still hasn't lived it down.

Plans: Maggie will attend Colgate University and wants to become a teacher when she grows up.

Name: Charles "Charlie" Bing

Appearance: He's on the small side, probably around 5'4" but it's hard to tell because he has a tendency to slouch. He's got sandy colored hair and blue eyes with pale-ish skin and freckles. Treads on the skinny side of life.

Description: He's just a loser. He's quiet and doesn't really have any friends. Yeah, he's smart but in a geeky way. The kind of guy that likes chess. When he first started high school he used to carry this huge green backpack around and walk really fast. Picture what would happen if you gave a turtle speed. That was Charlie his freshman year. In seventh grade he sat at the end of a table during lunch crying because he had no friends. Those that have gotten to know him say he's a nice kid, pretty funny too. But that's about 5 people. And the other 193 students in the class have their doubts.

Plans: He'll be attending RIT. He wants to work for NASA and be an astrophysicist. That's all he's really thought about.

Name: Wesley "Wes" Cable

Appearance: He's tall with a sleek athletic build. He's got bright red hair and hazel eyes, and only a few faint freckles across the bridge of his nose.

Description: Wes is an underachiever. He breezes through tests but never does his homework and the only AP class he's ever taken was history. He loves the limelight and debate, and is known for looking for aruments wherever he goes. He's on the soccer team and a pretty popular guy. Bright, outgoing and attractive, he's often the life of the party. Tends to ignore those that he doesn't know though and can be kind of cruel. Has never had a girlriend for longer than 5 weeks. In second grade he snuck into the kitchen and stole all the cookies in the school then handed them out during recess. In 5th grade he organized a walk out during lunch to protest a new item on the menu and in 8th grade he hosted the classes' first "real" party in the barn behind his house.

Plans: He's going to a state school where he's going to be a pre-law student. He wants to eventually have his own law firm, have a hot model for a wife, drive a nice car, and maybe eventually be elected congressman.

[ 08-16-2006, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Just_Ducky ]

The stats:

Name: Tracie Weathers

Appearance: Tracie is around 5'8" in height, dark blone hair that falls to her elbows, light and plae blue eyes, slinder, but athletic build, and fair skin tone, but slightly tan from being outside all the time.

Description: Tracie is diffently coinsidered one of the 'smart kids'.You know the one who is always aces the tests, and strives to stay on top, she also playes third base in their high school, Varsity team.Known as 'Big Senior' to all the other girls and her coach on the team.Tracie is one of those girls you always notice, and loves to have a good time and be the life of the party outside of school, but in school she is usually down to Earth and works very hard, but still manages to be fun around others in school.

Plans: After High School Tracie plans to leave and attend Oklahoma University for her basics, and then transfer over to Oklahoma State where she plans to study to become a Zooligist(sp?).

[ 07-21-2006, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: **Rapid Dream** ]

The stats:

Name: Rylee Reeds

Appearance: Medium height- 5'6", slender, brunette hair with a couple blonde highlights in her shoulder length hair. Rylee has a scar on her wrist from a glass window.

Description: Rylee is known for being very outgoing and talkative in her history class, 4th period. Freshman year, she switched the signs of the bathroom doors after a girl went into the female bathroom, she then got suspended for 2 weeks. Rylee has been playing baseball since she was a freshman, known for hitting them out of the park and still does.

Plans: Going to college to major in Equine Management

[ 07-21-2006, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Banditt ]

The stats:

Name: Megan(Meg)Hue

Appearance: Blonder Semi curly hair w/ light brown high lights,Deep blue eyes,Most of the time are lined with eye liner,softed lips w/ perfect teeth,she has one little mole on her right cheek(It make her look cute)

Description:She is a Prep which classifieds her as popular, In Elementary she was a kinda geeky unnoticed girl but when she hit Middle school she got better,She has gone out with almost the whole football team.

Plans:She wants to help people and animal she is going to be a vet,She is planing to go to Clarion Vet Collage.

Other:She is Head Cheerleader

-OMG!! The hokey pokey!!! <3 it!!!-

Name: Ryan Ferguson

Appearance: Ryan is a slender FEMALE who stands at 5?4?. She?s got a body, not too much though (hehe). Hair is a dark brown that is straight and falls a few inches past her shoulders. It?s layered, sometime worn curly, up in various ways, or down straight. She?s always playing around with it. Eyes are unmistakably green. A few very light freckles dapple her small ski-jump nose and just under her eyes. They are hard to see, but if you are looking for them, they aren?t too hard to find. Has a nice smile, thanks to two years of braces in middle school. Ryan spends a lot of her time outside doing various things therefore she?s very tan? however; it?s not an even tan. She?s got a funky shorts tan from the sofees she often found wearing outside of school, a bathing suit tan, a tank top tan, and a halter top tan, but she doesn?t mind. She?s always dressed nicely, not overdressed though. Her clothing is usually casual but ?in style? ? jeans, shorts, skirts, halters, tanks, t-shirts, etc from the ?popular? stores ? Wet Seal, Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister, American Eagle, etc etc.

Description: To people, Ryan is seen as a hard-working student who enjoys having a good time. She gets along well with guys and only has a few really close friends who really know her and what?s going on her in life. The ones she has are very close to her. Isn?t too flirty, is seen as shyer and more reserved then a lot of people. Once someone spends time with her, she seems to warm up to them more. Isn?t really a certain social status, she?s not a jock, geek, smart kid, cheerleader, goth, etc. She?s just normal. She?ll talk to the jocks, cheerleaders, the occasional geek, the smart kids, some Goths, etc. She has her friends, some are like her, they?ll talk to everyone, and others remain in their social status. She?s into riding and has been for many years. Her other love is photography. She?s on the yearbook committee and took almost all of the candid and sports pictures in it. Her and a few other friends are remembered as the horsey-lovers. When she was in 5th grade, at recess, her and friends would ?canter? around jumping fences, pretending to be horses. She hates it every time someone brings it up, but someone will every once in a while.

Plans: Ryan plans to go to a photography school in Virginia. She was accepted to it (too lazy to go come up with a name). She hopes to be a professional wildlife/sports/equine photographer, whether in her own business or working for one and then eventually opening her own. She also hopes to be able to continue riding and being around horses, even if it isn?t as a profession.

ROFL, Energizer! My friends and I totally used to do that. But that was 3rd and 4th grade. After that we were too cool.

Anyways, ladies, I hate to break it to ya but we've got too many girls. I know, we're all girls here but remember what I said about flexing brain muscles? Give it a shot this time. TRY to play a guy too. I know that you say you're not good at it but how do you expect to get any better if you don't work at it. Just play the guy that you'd want someone else to. You're all talented writers and have great imaginations. USE THEM.

[ 07-21-2006, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: Just_Ducky ]

(Ducky - haha, yea... I made my charrie a lot like me. We did that in 1st-5th grade with like half the girls in our grade. Now, only me and my one other friend get made fun of for it because we're the only two who still LOVE horses.... but, I still do jump and canter around... jump my dogs too. You should have seen us at my old barn... and at the barn my friend might be switching too... we're hilarious...

do I have to play a guy? I suck at it... like REALLY suck at it. [big Grin]

Heh, we never got made fun of, but a couple of our non-horsey friends still remember it.

And I'm not saying that people HAVE to play guys, I just want to encourage people to try it. As long as you can suck at it realistically then you're fine. I mean, I know plenty of guys who quite frankly suck at being guys too. But they are most assuredly of the opposite gender.

Meh, length isn't all that it's cracked up to be. I mean, as long as the words are effective and hold the reader that's all that really matters. I mean, with half the long posts, I don't even read the words. I skim through them for important details and move on. And when you get into working with dialogue, long descriptions detract from the words that your character says.

OOC:Oh my gosh Bunny me and two of my other friends use to do that EXACT same thing!!!!We use to pretend we were wild horses!!!!(ROFL)Wow then were the good ol days huh?

Ok I REALLY suck at a guy to, but I will give it a shot.

The stats:

Name: Brandon "Brad" Thomas

Appearance: Brad is a pretty lean and good lookin' guy who has tanned skin tone, dark, almost black hair that falls almost to his shoulders, and dark green eyes.He stands around 5'10" and has a killer smile.

Description: Brad is pretty populat when it comes to the social status scale.He plays QB on the schools Football team, and loves to run.He isn't really what you would coinsider "Smart", but he does work really hard for his grades, usually earning low Bs and a few Cs from time to time.He is very fun to be around, and very sweet, not the usual stuck up and arrogant jock, unlike his usual team mates.In the 3rd grade, when his yeqacher was out of the room, he climbed up on his desk and into the vent shaft and hid up in it till school was over, never getting cought.

Plans: Brandon plans to attend Tennessee College to play football, and hopefully get drafted to play Pro.But if that ever fails he plans to High School football coach.

Other: Tracie's cousion.

(rapid - lol... yea, that's when things were easy and you didn't have to care..)

Back rested against a black Jeep that sat parked in the senior section of *insert name of school here*. Green eyes looked over the high school. Ryan was still in disbelief. They had just spent four year working their tails off at this school, some more then others. Now, only a few days sat before them, then they would be on their own. No more detentions, pep rallys, cliques, jammed lockers, any of it. A sigh escaped from the eighteen year old as she pushed herself off the front of the Jeep. Only a week remained.

Fingers tightened around her bookbag, not much was in it, but enough for her to carry it back and forth to school. Purse, a few notebooks and other supplies sat nestled in the bottom of it. The strap was set on her shoulder as Ryan prepared to enter the school for one of the last times. She was somewhat early, green eyes scanned the senior parking lot and only a few other cars were seen. This meant she didn't have to hurry to get inside. Instead, she could sit on her car, thinking about everything that had happened in the past four years. The past four years that had flown by, the ones filled with ups and downs. Her life had been ripped to pieces, then slowly, one by one, put back together like a jigsaw puzzle. First there was her getting kicked out of the barn she had ridden at for six years. The things that had been said to her and her family were so horrible and cruel she didn't like to think about it. Then, her older brother, who would have turned 21 this year, had been diagnoised with cancer. This all happened when she was a freshman. Then her brother, Cameron, had started getting better. With the help of her loved ones and friends, Ryan had come back to life again. One day when Ryan came home from a yearbook meeting in the 11th grade, she was told Cameron's cancer had come back. Then, at the beginning of her senior year, he stopped doing well. Things began going downhill and fast. He was gone before the first semester was over.

A hand rose and wiped away the one salty tear that had slid down her cheek. Only with the help of her dear friends had she been able to keep going every day. Life could be so hard at times, but then it could be so rewarding at others. The corners of Ryan's lips turned upwards as she stared at the school and thought of other things that had happened, good things this time. Her horse. She loved that animal. He was large gray American Warmblood named Willy. Then all of her photography opportunities, weddings, horse shows, yearbook. So much had happened.

Deciding that she should probably stop dweling on the past, Ryan stood up. Her darkwash mini skirt was pulled down a little bit. Fingers played with the bottom of her red polo as she made her way up the stairs to the school entrance. The doors stood before her and were quickly opened. Flip flops smacked the bottom of her feet with every slow step she took. When she finally reached her locker, her bookbag was shoved inside it. Nothing yet was pulled out, she just stood there. Ryan was tempted to pull out her camera and walk around the school and take pictures of the people that were already there, take some artistic shots, but she decided against it. Eyes flicked over the barren halls as she waited for someone she knew to come in and keep her company before it was time to head off to their first class.

(haha... kinda pointless post)

Tracie woke up as the drowning sound of her alarm clock beeped at 6 o'clock, as it did everymorning.She relased a soft groan before slamming the Snooze button and rolling back over and throwing her head before going back to sleep.

After a few moments passed her alarm went back off.She hit the Off button and finally threw the covers off of her before getting out of bed and walked across the hall toward the upstairs bathroom.She took a quick shower and changed into a dark blue American Eagle shirt, and a pair of AE jeans before grabbing her bag and softball gear and running down stairs.

"You going to eat breakfast dear?"Qestioned her mother as she stood infront of the stove making eggs.

Tracie glanced down at her watch on her wrist, her pale eyes growing wide."Um..."She said before spotting an apple and snatched it out of the basket that sat on the table."Um yeah mom here.Gotta go, love you."She called before darting out of the door and climbing into her Mustang conv. and driving to school.

---------------------------------------------

"Brandon Blake Thomas!You better be getting ready in there!This is the last time I am calling you!"Screamed Brad's mother from down the hall of their single floor home.His eyes shot open quickly as he glanced at his clock that hung on the wall."Oh great another day of school."He moaned as he noticed that the clock read 7:30, him having to be there at 8.

He slowly rolled out of bed and took a breif shower before changing into a red A&F shirt, and Aero jeans and running into the kitchen where he grabbed a cold waffle that his mother had made an hour ago and ran out to his truck and drove to school.

ooc. I tried to do the hokey pokey, but I got confuddled with my right and my left so in the end I just did the twist.... [Razz] Oh and I read it all too!

Tsk Tsk Tsk girls. Be imaginative. Being a guy really isn't that hard, promise. Rpg's are about imagination and roleplaying. I'm sure if you can play a horse, or some kind of mystical creature, being a guy isn't that much of a stretch.

Bic.

Name: Lily Nicholson

Appearance: Short and delicate like an arab with a personality to match. Her hair is dark blonde that gets a natural sunny highlight in those early summer days. Cloudy grey eyes that always have a hint of mischief.

Description: All the guys love her, not because shes a 'good time' but because shes the local tomboy. Unfortunetly its the whole 'always the bridesmaid, never the bride' deal. The guys always count on her advice, never even thinking to ask her out. Thats the way its always been, at least since 2nd grade when she pulled Leos curly locks for calling her a girly girl. Eversince she's always competed with the boys and is there, go-to girl for advice.

Plans: Going to Morrisville College to double major in equine studies and resturant management/business. Eventually going to open her own resturant, or so she hopes.

Name: Leo Keaton

Appearance: Tall, somewhat muscular. Has the whole Dierks Bentley vibe about him. Dark curly blonde locks with a slightly tanned skin. His eyes are a pretty hue of bluish-hazel which at times can be decieving. Not usually clean shaven, has a bit of scruff on him.

Description: Has the nice guy look about him and most girls love that. Had always been the guy who didn't want a girlfriend until Maggie came along. Guys like him enough because his status is a prankster. Has been dubbed the 'Romeo' since 6th grade where he professed his undying love for his health teacher, Mrs. Knight.

Plans: Isn't quite sure. Likes doing construction work but isn't quite responsible enough to start his own company.

[ 07-21-2006, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: 2 BIG N RICH 4 U ]

OOC- ok, if Icant post yet, I'll take it off.

BIC- As Rylees annoying alarm went off, sheleaned up and slapped it off. Crawling out of bed,she worked her way to her large walk-in closet and picked out a pair of jeans and a dark blue tank top. After slipping it on,she walked downstairs, skipping the last few steps and walking into the red kitchen her step-mom Ann recently painted. Rolling her eyes,Rylee grabbed a bagel and popped it in the toaster. Making her way to the fridge in her nikki shoes, she pulled out the milk.

About twenty-five minutes later, she arrived at the school and waited outside the building for her friends. She drove her dads old Jeep Cherokee. Shehad always gotten ehr spot, right up front only four spots from the school. Rylee looked around,seeing if any of her friends have arrived yet.

Lily ambled out of bed a bit late, not like she cared. It was the last few weeks of school and she was ready to be done. AT least at college she would have a clean slate where no one would know her. Tired of being the 'not afraid to get dirty' kind of girl.

She looked into the mirror and brushed stray hair out of her eyes. After changing into her normal jeans and a form fitting tank top, Lily grabbed her keys. "Going to school mom!" Her voice echoed through the empty house. Lil knew her mom had left hours before her. Chances were her mother wouldn't even notice that she wouldn't be home that night.

The drive to school was short, and when Lily arrived at her destination she parked in her usual spot. Tromping into school she was met by the looks of disdan from the 'normal' girls. "Thank goodness it will be over soon." She muttered.

Leo sped into the schools parkinglot on his Kawasaki Ninja, cherry red in color. His parents hated that he had a motocycle but it kept them out of his hair. When his bike was in its spot and the roaring engine died, Leo grabbed his keys and helmet and went into the hallowed halls. Tall, dark and handsome ( [Razz] ) threw his things into his locker and looked around for his girlfriend.

Psst... The left hand is the one that makes and L. The right hand is the other one!

Every morning since the training wheels had come off his bike, Charlie had ridden his bike to school. Even when his backpack grew to weigh almost as much as he did, Charlie still rode his bike. The only time he didn't was when the sidewalks grew to be too icy. He liked riding his bike, there was something about the freedom of it that really made him feel good inside.

That confidence disappeared though as soon as he locked the bike into the metal rack outside of the school and turned towards the doors. Almost instantly, he turned his gaze downwards and his shoulders fell. He seemed to shrink a good inch. Inside, he took the route he knew so well, through the least crowded halls until he reached his locker in the senior hall. Without glancing around for the friends he didn't have, he simply swung the locker open and began to deposit his books inside.

-----

I want to swim away but don't know how. Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean. Let the waves come up and take me down, let the hurricane set in motion, let the rain of what I feel right now come down, let the rain come down. Maggie sat in her parked car for a minute, listening to the chorus of a song from the CD her brother had left in the car. She shook her head and turned the car off before listening to any more. Instead, she grabbed her worn backpack and slung it over her right shoulder before walking wearily into the school. After 13 years of it, she was admittedly sick of the place.

She headed first to the attendance office, exchanging a note from her mother for an off campus pass and then returning to the bustling halls. Maggie waved to a few friends before continuing to her locker.

----

Wes and his friends sat ouside the school, leaning against his black BMW as they spoke in hushed voices, "I'm telling you, we should have it at my place. My folks are out tonight and they're not going to care."

"Everyone expects it to be at your house and that's where the cops are going to go first," His friend told him. "We'll have it at Hippie Haven."

"And we're going to get in even bigger trouble* if we get caught there because none of us owns it," Wes said, raising his voice a little bit.

One of the other guys shook his head, "Yeah but no one knows where it is. It'll be perfect. But if anyone asks it's at the clearing."

"Whatever," Wes shook his head, raising his hands as though to make it clear that he hadn't gone down without a fight. And with that the guys all nodded in agreement, then headed seperately into the building.

ooc: i am totally going to join this...just not right now cuz i g2g but ill be back in like an hour...

Tracie slipped into a an empty parking space and got out.She slammed the car door shut and turned to grab her bags out of the back seat just as Brandon pulled into the parking space infront of her.

Tracie looked up at him, taking her two fingers and slipping her hair back behind her ear so she could see."Hey Brad, I kinda need my CD back."She stated as he climped down from the cab of his truck.

Brad slammed the door behind him as he shoved his hands in his pockets."Oh yeah, sorry 'bout that, I left it at home"He admitted as he shrugged his shoulders.

Tracie relased a soft sigh as she knew he was very unrealiable with things."Alright, but please make sure you bring it with you tomorrow alright?"She requested as she swung her softball bag over her shoulder and carried her book bag in her left hand.

Brandon nodded to signify that he understood."Ok I'll try."He retorted as he started toward school, but noticed Wes and his other group of friends(Hope you don't mind).As he strolled closer he heard the term "Party" being slung around quite alot."Hey guys.What 'bout a party?"He asked as he threw his head to the side to fling his dark hair out of his face.

Tracie shook her head, but allowed a soft and innocent smile to grace her lips as she woundered toward school.

She walked through the front doors and turned down the congested main hall, trying to sift through the conversing teens to get to her locker.

She relased a sigh of relief as she finally reached it and began to open it, searching for her AP Science notes for her Final exam.

Lily jogged down the hall to where the guys stood. She bumped purposefully into one of them, Wes to be exact.

"Mornin' fellas. Any mischief to be had, heard of of planned?" Lily gave them a goofy grin, putting her mother troubles out of her mind for awhile. She leaned against a locker and looked around carefully.

Life was simple for her. Her mother ignored her and her friends were muscular, testosterone filled males that asked constantly for advice. Truth be told, she was about as in the dark about the feminine mind as they were. She basically just had good instincts.

Leo located Maggie quickly and strode over. "Good morning darlin'." He wrapped his arms carefully around her, always aware of how teeny she was in every which way. He kissed her cheek sweetly.

"Not just any party," Wes said theatrically, looking down his nose at the others as though they had to be from Mars or Africa or underneath some rock to have not remembered. "Senior sleepout, my friends, is tonight. I trust you're all in?"

"Hey you," Maggie replied softly, her dark eyes fluttering shut on their own volition as his lips brushed her cheek. As she unwinds herself from his embrace, her hand catches his, "What's up?"

"Hmmm a chance to sleep with a field of guys, platonically of course. Sounds like fun. I'm in, I suppose." Lily cat stretched, not fully awake.

Leo slipped his fingers around hers. "Not much, rumors going round about where the senior night things gonna be. I'm keeping my ears open." Leo slipped her hand to his lips and kissed it gently.

His quiet eyes glanced around quickly and touched his stuble with another. "Think I need a shave yet?"

Rylee over heard her old friend Wesly. "Whats going on?" she aked huim as she stopped in front of the table. "I heard party, and you know how I am with parties" she added. "likewhat I didto Mr. G freshman year."she started to laugh. "Remember that?"

Brad quickly went from his usual morning slowness and was now hit with a sharp sence of excitment."Really?How is all coming?Everyone or just a selected few?"He questioned as he assumed that if this party was to be thrown by Wes that it was sure to be huge and also insured a great time as he pulled his right hand out of his pocket and ran it through his dark hair.

"It's coming," Wes gave a noncommital shrug. Of course, the only thing they'd figured out was who was bringing the kegs. Which, in the end was the only thing that mattered. Still, it was nice to have a place where they could get sufficiently drunk before the cops showed up. "We've still got to finalize a couple of things but it'll all work out. And everyone who's anyone will be there. Everyone's invited. And everyone with five bucks to their name is welcome to drink the night away."

"I like the stubble," Maggie told him, her shy smile slowly spreading across her small face. "But I heard they're being all top secret about it this year. We're going?"

Rylee took a seat next to Wes. "Wheres the party at?" she asked him setting her book bag onthe floor between her feet, so it sat up right. "Sounds like fun...five bucks, I got it, pay in advance?"

Brandon shrugged as the term drink came up.Him not really being the drinking sort and figured it kinda wrong, but didn't wanna appear uncool, so he didn't question the matter as he just stood there not saying a word.

Tracie finally found her Science book and flipped through the pages before finally finding her notes, a small smile crossing her lips.

She glanced up and noticed Maggie, and her boyfriend(Sorry can't remember his name) being their usual selves down the hall, and then Brandon, Wes, and Lilly with all of their friends in their massive group of people talking about something that obviously got all the guys excited about something.