Sign in to follow this  
Just_Ducky

Graduation RPG

Wes stood and watched Lily's receding figure until she turned a corner and moved from his sight. He felt the traces of a smile return to his face and turned, opening the door to Maggie's room and stepping back inside.

From his place by the door, he watched as Maggie opened her eyes, transforming from a weary, bed-ridden patient to his enthusiastic friend in less than an instant. He let the door close behind him and moved back to the chair.

"You knew thing would work out in the end, didn't you?" Wes asked.

"It's not the end. It's the beginning," Maggie said with a smug smile, neither affirming or denying his statement. Instead, she held out the box of candy, "Chocolate?"

Wes reached out to take one, "Thanks," He said sincerely, leaning back in his seat.

Lily headed downstairs where Jake and Luke waited. The three talked for a few minutes before heading to their house. They had to pack up some of their things before heading to their dad's house on the other side of town.

Leo headed back up to the hospital room. "Oh candy." He walked over and kissed Maggie lightly. "Tastes good." He smiled in a goodnatured way.

Leo smirked in return and shook his head. "So what are you to so happy about? I'm guessing all went well with Lily?" He looked over his shoulder at Wes,

"Good point." Leo shrugged and rolled his shoulders, stretching them. Sitting in a chair near Maggie's bed. "I'll just have to hope."

ooc. BOOM WE SNchOCKA LOCkAW

When Lily arrived home, flanked by Luke and Jake, their mother was surprisingly waiting. She crossed her arms and looked at Lily narrowly.

"You missy, we need to talk about Wes and you dating."

Lily took a breath and crossed her arms over her chest stubbornly. From the negative tone in her mothers voice, she obviously wasn't pleased.

Leo nodded in agreement, "So have any doctors came and looked at you babe?"[/QB]

Maggie nodded, "Yeah, Dr Thompson came in this morning to go over the results of the tests and talk about some things. I kind of feel like a lab rat or something," She explained with a grin.

Lily nodded along silently as her mother went from just dusapproving of Wes to making over all rude comments.

Jake and Luke took their mothers side for once, and the four go into a very loud arguement. In the end Lily rushed inside, tears once again pricked the corners of her eyes. She was tired of people telling it wouldn't work, and that Wes was a sleaze. More then anything Lily wanted to whole-heartedly look into his eyes and not feel scared. Mostly she wanted to believe she was safe.

Leo nodded, "Did they say how long you will have to stay in here?"

"They said I could probably go home either tomorrow or the day after," Maggie told him with a shrug.

Wes glanced from Maggie to Leo before standing. "I think I'm going to take off. Thanks again guys." He said before stepping out of the door.

Leo grinned wildly. "She would not. Kaity's already starting the teenager attitude crap. Mom is not looking forward to the next few years." He sat on her bed and ran a hand across his cheek which was starting to get scruffy again.

Leo nodded, "I thought Emma was gonna kill her but alas she has one more to deal with."

Lily stayed in her room for most of the day, not speaking to any of her family.

Leo slipped his arms around her gently. "Oh I was. I was **** on two feet. But I have matured for this I am sure." He grinned playfully and kissed her forehead.