Sign in to follow this  

TEAM: Blue American Sky (ABBIE we need you?)

Garth Brooks

? Rodeo

His eyes are cold and restless

His wounds have almost healed

And she'd give half of Texas

Just to change the way he feels

She knows his love's in Tulsa

And she knows he's gonna go

Well it ain't no woman flesh and blood

It's that damned old rodeo

Well it's bulls and blood

It's dust and mud

It's the roar of a Sunday crowd

It's the white in his knuckles

The gold in the buckle

He'll win the next go 'round

It's boots and chaps

It's cowboy hats

It's spurs and latigo

It's the ropes and the reins

And the joy and the pain

And they call the thing rodeo

She does her best to hold him

When his love comes to call

But his need for it controls him

And her back's against the wall

And it's So long girl I'll see you

When it's time for him to go

You know the woman wants her cowboy

Like he wants his rodeo

It's dust and mud

The gold in the buckle

It's boots and chaps

It's cowboy hats

It's spurs and latigo

And the joy and the pain

It'll drive a cowboy crazy

It'll drive the man insane

And he'll sell off everything he owns

Just to pay to play her game

And a broken home and some broken bones

Is all he'll have to show

For all the years that he spent chasin'

This dream they call rodeo

It's dust and mud

The gold in the buckle

It's boots and chaps

It's cowboy hats

It's spurs and latigo

And the joy and the pain

It's the broncs and the blood

Its just another day for this rodeo team. They eat, sleep, travel, ride, and an occasional party. But this seems all to simple and easy. Everday we know someone gets hurt possibly killed. Everyday Someone wins. Everyday someone is Dissapointed. Everyday is a new day. But dont let this one be the same!

SUMMARY~~

You are on a rodeo team, that travels all over in the US. Each Day isnt the same, Some members go home when they are near. Some only show locally, some are with the group 24/7. There are Dissagrements, and attitude. THe barn and travel life arent perfect.

Rules:

"Dont hate the player hate the game" PLease no fights with the real person.

Keep everything RPG Legal.

All HCs apply!

People Stats:

Name:

Nk:

personality;

Events:

Pic:

Other:

Horse Stats;

Name:

barn name:

Gender;

quirks:

events:

pic:

other:

** This Starts Out when we are on the road! We have all just stopped for a rest stop**

LOGO:

-

[ 09-30-2006, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: lovin'weasel ]

OMG!!!!!!!Lovin weasel Our minds think alike...I was making a RPG with the garth brooks Lryics cause I need a Rodeo RPG to play on....OMG I'm glad your posted one...lol [big Grin]

People Stats:

Name:Darrell Hutcherson

Nk:Hutch

personality;Unqie,sweet,loving,loyal,trustworthly,knows how to treat a lady,caring,gentle,hard worker,can get purdy arrgessive,LOVES the rodeo life,NO ONE can take the Rodeo away from Hutch.

Events:Roping((If any one wants a Team roper...Glad to be one)),Reining,Cutting...Does Lil' Bull Ridin

Pic:

-

Other:Single?..THE ONE IN THE BLACK COWBOY HAT

Horse Stats;

Name:Cowboy's Rope N Dream

barn name:Roper

Gender;Stallion

quirks:Doesn't do to good around Arrgessive Horses

events:Reining

pic:

Cowboy's Rope N Dream 1

Cowboy's Rope N Dream 2

Cowboy's Rope N Dream 3

Cowboy's Rope N Dream 4

Cowboy's Rope N Dream 5

other:Stud Fee:$950,00.

Horse Stats;

Name:Southern Pride

barn name:Rebel

Gender;Stallion

quirks:Hates to be stalled long,LOVES TO RUN!!!!!!,Strong Hearted,Head Strong,LOVES to do what ever he wants to do

events:Roping,Cutting

pic:

Southern Pride 1

Southern Pride 2

Southern Pride 3

Southern Pride 4

Southern Pride 5

other:Born with Cow Instincts,Stud Fee:$650,00

[ 09-03-2006, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: abbie96 ]

People Stats

Name:Jessica Moore

Nk:Jess

personality:sweet, LOVES horses and the rodeo life, has an attitude and knows how to use it, loves adventure and new things, willing to try anything twice, tough, not your average girl, smart, outgoing, very much of a tomboy, hangs out with the guys more than the girls,

Events:barrles and poles, will occasionally try goat tying and breakaway roping for a change of scenery

Pic: -

-

Other:single

Horse Stats

Name:Black Magic

barn name:Magic

quirks:high trung, a big handful, also has an attitude, loves to run, energetic, smart

events:barrels, poles, and sometimes roping

pic:

-

other:nope

[ 09-03-2006, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: LazyDaisyNickers26 ]

People Stats:

Name: Kassandra Bulvia

Nk: Kassie, Kass

personality; Outgoing, knows how to have a good time, loves to make everyone laugh, sarcastic, fun, honest,

Events: Cutting, reining, bronc riding, roping Pic: -

Other:

Horse Stats;

Name: American Dream

barn name: Dream

Gender; mare

quirks: Licks the trailer

events: roping

pic: -

other:

Horse Stats;

Name: Check's First Sight

barn name: Check

Gender; stallion

quirks: paces

events: Cutting

other:

Horse Stats;

Name: Fire Control

barn name: CJ

Gender; stud

quirks: likes to lip kassie's arm

events: reining

other:

Horse Stats;

Name: Lucky One

barn name: Lucks

Gender; Colt

quirks: na

events: Cutting, and reninng back up horse

other:

[ 09-17-2006, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: lovin'weasel ]

Thanks Abbie! Yeah i was thinking of a new rodeo rpg and here it is! So ya'll we can start in a minute or two!

People Stats:

Name: Mike Tee

Nk: "Tee"

personality; random, spontaneous, a fighter and go getter, he will do anything to win

Events: Bull riding and Steer wrestling

Pic:

-

Other: He always has idolized bull riders and wants to make it to the top himself.

Horse Stats;

Name: Tango

barn name: Tang

Gender; Stallion

quirks: flips his head at the ladies (any ladies) removes anyone?s hat if they remain to long in front of him.

events: Steer Wrestling

Other: was abused when he was younger and gets violent if a whip is used on him.

People Stats:

Name:Sydney Grey

Nk:Syd

personality;very outgoing, and very layed back, she knows when to draw the line on stuff. she is just a....punk

Events:Barrel Racing, Pole Bending, Roping, and ridesa Broncs sometimes

Other:

Horse Stats;

Name:Tacky Tucker

barn name:Tucker

Gender;Gelding

quirks:sometimes can get a little to fired up to run, does not like Spurs

events:Barrel racing,Pole Bending, and Roping

pic:

other: -

[ 09-03-2006, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: syds ]

Hutch pulled up in a black dodge ram diesel with a 5 horse trailer in tow at the rest stop.Killing the engine he sat there for a moment then opened the door.Walking to his trailer he opened the trailer door and walked in checking his 2 boys he smiled.Giving them some sweet fed he walked out of the trailer and locked it back before walkin to the bed of his truck.

Pulling into the green rest stop, kassie killed the deisel engine. The 5 horse trailer came to a stop right behind it. Hopping out kassie waitied for the others of the team to pull up. SHe opened the back of the trailer to check on the horses. Closing it back up she smiled and saw hutch. "Hey" she smiled and reached into the bed of her trck and opened the cooler grabing out a soda. "Want one?" she looked to hutch holding up a pepsi.

[ 09-03-2006, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: lovin'weasel ]

Mike pulled up behind Hutch and killed his engine to his forest green dodge ram with his 3-horse slant goose neck trailer in toe. He shut off his lights and reached for his hat in the passenger seat before opening the door and sliding out. He closed the door behind him and spoke loudly enough to let Hutch hear him over all the rode noise "It seems like the road keeps growing farther we drive" Mike maneuvered himself around his truck to pull out a water bucket for Tango to drink out of.

"It does doesnt it?" Kassie smiled "You?" she nodded at mike about a soda. Popping open the pepsi she took a drink.

Hutch turned his attention's to a young girl (Jessica)."Sure" he said grabbing his to horse leads and walkin over to her.He looked at his 5 horse trailer then back at her and smiled again.Turining his attention's to another guy(Tee) he smiled "Yea it does" he said in his country acscent.

[ 09-03-2006, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: abbie96 ]

Syd pulled in after Mike in her Black Chevy Truck with a two horse Trailor. She killed the engine and stepped out of her truck, unlatching the door of the trailor to check on Tucker. after she checked on Tucker she closed the door and went into the tack room where she grabbed a water of of the cooler. she then walked over to everyone "hey guys"

Mike nodded at Kassie "Sure I will take one, sounds good" he allowed Tango to get his fill of the water before dumping out the remains and storing the bucket back in to the tack room. "Sometimes I think my saddle is more comfortable then my truck seat" 'Tee' saw the others pulling up and raised the palm of his hand in a welcoming way "Hey"

People Stats:

Name:Amber Weathers

Nk: Amber

personality;She is very flirty with all the guys when the isn't working, but in the saddle and in the arena she is fully foucsed on what she is doing, and fells that she is forced to win and come out on top, doing almost anything to win.Which has also been said to be her down fall.But she is also very sweet and a great girl to be around.

Events:Poles/barrels/reining/breakaway roping

Other: Single

Horse Stats;

Name: Hollywood's Famous Pride

barn name: Hollywood

Gender; Gelding

quirks: He is a little too strong for his own good

events:Reining

pic: Hollywood's Famous Pride

other: Nope

Horse Stats;

Name: Cherokee Indian Pride

barn name: Cherokee

Gender; Gelding

quirks: He is deathly afraid of snakes!

events: Pole Bending

pic: Cherokee Indian Pride

other:

Horse Stats;

Name: Stunning Revolver

barn name: Revolver

Gender; Gelding

quirks: He isn't good around other male horses

events: Roping

pic: Stunning Revolver

other:

Horse Stats;

Name: Patrotic Glory

barn name: Glory

Gender; Gelding

quirks: Doesn't like being cooped up in a stall or tralier for too long.

events: Barrels

pic: Patrotic Glory

other:

[ 09-03-2006, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: **Rapid Dream** ]

"hey syd!" Kassie smiled and tossed mike a pepsi. Hearing a peircing whiiny from her trailer kassie shook her head and opened the window to lucks. "Stop causing trouble with Dream and mabye she would like you" she rolled her eyes and put down the rest of the windows. "Dream try and be nice. Hes a boy rember and so are the rest of them. Were in it alone" she whispered and patted her nose before returning to the group. "I think we should show up at the state fair grounds sometime tonight... Thank goodness" she sighed and pulled her self up onto the remaining bed that wasnt taken up by the gooseneck trailer.

[ 09-03-2006, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: lovin'weasel ]

"Amen to that! my saddle is way comfortable!" Syd said grabbing a lead to get Tucker out to strech his legs."sometimes i wonder how horses put up standing in a trailor that long! i can barley sit in my truck for 30 mins without going crazy!" Syd laughed and tied him on the trailor while she grabbed his water bucket

Hutch smiled "I'll be right back I need to get my 2 guys out for a minuet before they go crazy" .Walking to his trailer he opened the door watching it closely so he wouldn't hit another truck he walk into the trailer and clipped the black lead to Rebel's lead and led him out.Tying his up he hurried and grabbed the green led and clipped it to Roper's lead,Leading him out he led the brute's to the group.Stopping a couple feet away he smiled as he watched Rebel lower his head and smell around.

"So is mine" Kassie smiled "You guys know that Weaver International is gunna be at this show dont ya'll" she bit her lower lip. They were Blue American Sky's Top rival. W.I. hated everyone and thing about B.A.S.

[ 09-03-2006, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: lovin'weasel ]

Mike chuckled a little "If I knew half the thing that went on in my horses head, I think I might be in a better situation now" He smiled "Yep I have up trying to figure him out in any way along time ago" He pulled some beef jerky out of his glove capartment and opened the bag pulling out a piece for himself. He held out the bag open "anyone eles getting the munchies?"

He turned to Kassie "well its about time Weaver International gets there Kumupins" a smirk crossed his face and then dimished into the shadows of his cheecks.

[ 09-03-2006, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: JackAttack ]

"Heck Yes" Kassie smiled and stuck her hand in the bag retriting it quickly with a pice in grasp "Thanks" she smiled and took a bite.

Hutch looked up "Thats great" he said.Rebel lefted his head and began to rub the side againest Hutch's side.Laughting hutch stood firmly still and laughted at Rebel.Hutch wasn't the talkive kind and mostly perfered to be quiet and around the places he loved.No one really got hutch to talk much.

"haha iv been pigging out in my truck, u should see it, its a mess there are wrappers everywhere!!! and i hope i can actualy win in this show! i havnt won in a while! i swear they have something against me!!!" Syd said getting a bucket to muck out the trailor

Mike sighed "so any idea where were staying this time around? I brought extra blankets just incase were stuck at that shany hotel we stayed at last year" He pushed his hair back as the wind blew it into his face.

"Trust me syd your not the only one they havent like be since i beat that girl Rina Downy in cutting. I think they despise this team as much as we like riding" Kassie smiled and looked at hutch. She had tried so hard for several years to get him to talk and it has never been succesful. The only real conversations they had was when they were in practice. "Who knows.... All i know is i really dont want to be sleeping on those dust filled matresses again. Last time i checked i think we made reservations for The hotel across to it."

[ 09-03-2006, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: lovin'weasel ]

OOC:That's kinda funny cuz I had to work my FFA Rodeo friday and saterday night!

Amber had been driving for the past five hours with the rest of the group, listening to Geroge Straight's greatest hits CD, often singing along to a few of her favorites as she past an exit ramp and noticed all the others following off the highway.She relased a heavy sigh, ready to get out of the truck, but a little ready to go ahead and get there.

She brought the truck to a hault between Darrell and Mike's truck and traliers.She put her truck in park and cut the engine before finally opening the truck door and hopping down from the cab.She streched out her arms before walking around behind her tralier, running her fingers over her name and her horses' names on the side of the tralier.

On the back of the tralier there were all of her horses' names and under each of their names were all of their titles and accomplishments, Hollywood, and Cherokee on one side of the door, and Revolver and Glory on the other.

She lifted the latch and flung the door open before woundering inside and bring each horse out, walking them in a few circles before finally tieing them to the side of the tralier.

Glory, the large and very powerful gelding was the last to be brought out and he was very stubborn and annoyed in having been left in the tralier for the past five hours.He relased an ear shattering winnie and pawed at the ramp as he was brought down, and as soon as his hooves hit the colid concret he started rearing and tugging on the lead to show that he was very displeased.

"yea, i think we MIGHT have a chance this time! as long as Tucker doesnt try to play Bucking Bronco again! i swear sometimes he is convinced that is what he is trained to do!" Syd said laughing

Mike sighed and rested his left hand onto his right wrist "I can tell you what W.I. is not going to get the best of us this year" his face contorted as he remembered all the pain from last year.

[ 09-03-2006, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: JackAttack ]

Hutch looked up at jessica and smiled.He looked back down at rebel and roper.He smiled as rebel blow in roper's nose then bobbed his head.