Sign in to follow this  

TEAM: Blue American Sky (ABBIE we need you?)

Hutch laughted.Pulling next to kassie he killed the engine.Rebel let out a loudly nicker,Opening the door he laughted at kassie's comment."That is true" he said on the walkie talkie before actually killing the engine.

Kassie laughed after hearing hutchs comment. SHe glared out the back of the trailer with a smirk on her face to show hse was joking. She shook her head "wacth it" she said silently.

"Is that a threat" Kassie placed her hand over her chest as she teased. "I think that is the opposite. You should be glad we like you." Kassie smiled "Hey hurry up and get them horses unloadded and ready for that party" she smiled then hopped off the back of her and walked around to hutch's "hey babe" she smiled as she stood in the door way.

[ 09-04-2006, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: lovin'weasel ]

Hutch laughted,"Love ya to" he whispered.Opening the trailer door he walked in and clipped Rebel's led on.Unlacting Roper's but bumper he allowd the brute to back up and follow him and Rebel out of the trailer freely.Coming out,The first thang Rebel tryed to do was run.Hutch held on firmly as rebel jerked.Stopping he looked at hutch then at Roper then at Kassie and stood there.Walking them to the pasture he unclipped Rebel's lead and watched bothe brute's bolt off.Walking to his trailer be to also began to clean it out.

"So you ready for this weekend" Kassie smiled as she lookoed up into his eyes. She was standing right infront of him now. Her deep brown eyes reflected off his.

"Yeah..I'm ready...Are you" he asked as he walked to the edge of the trailer and sat down.He looked up at her and smiled as he waited for a reply.

Walking over she sat next to him. Resting her head on his sholder she sighed "I Guess..." she smiled. Her and hutch were really close but no one knew anything about them. "Just promise me somthing.."

[ 09-04-2006, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: lovin'weasel ]

"That you'll be careful this time out there on that bull" kassie said just above a whisper. Her worst fear was for him to be hurt out there. "If you choose to ride.....please promise me that" she herself was scared to ride them. She rode broncs but never bulls. Expecially from watching many deaths from them.

[ 09-04-2006, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: lovin'weasel ]

Hutch looked down a little bit as she spoke "I promsie" he said. Before he met kassie he really didn't care if he got hurt or not, but scene he's met her and falling in love with her thats all he cared bout besides coming back to her when out of a bull.

"Thank you" she smiled and leaned up and kissed his cheeck. Kassie had fallen for several cowboys, but hutch seemed different. It was funny to this day that she still had cowboys hitting on her, even though she would stay near hutch as often as she could.

Hutch smiled,It was like jesus sent kassie to hutch as if to make him understand there's more room for something new to love besides the rodeo.Several of the cowgirls hutch dated didn't understand the rodeo life in hutch and he couldn't stay with them,But kassie on the other hand. There was something differnet bout her,She understood and all she ever asked for was for hutch to promise to not get hurt.Hutch smiled and kissed her forhead "Your welcome" he said.

"Now what do you say 'bout getting ready for this party?" she smiled and turned to Hutch. "this should be fun." hse looked around "I see a few new rodeo team and a few old... This should be interesting...And we just might be on syd duty" she laughed "We dont need her killing anyone... Yet" kassie smiled.

Hutch smiled "Yeah...I saw a couple of them but no sign of the W.I...Yet..." he looked around then laughted "Yea..that would be purdy bad" he said teasing.

"Yeah i know. They havent been over to critize us yet" Kassie smiled "I'll go get ready and meet you back here in about 20 mintues?" she looked at hutch her faded jeans and large t-shirt just wasnt somthing she was gunna party in.

Hutch smiled and nodded his head.Getting up he looked down at his clothes and smiled.Walking to the cab of his truck he grabbed his clean wranglers,bull riding shirt,canyon boots, black stentson cowboy hat, stentson colon.Walking to the men's shower room he cleaned up and got dressed within 20 minuets. Walking back to his truck he stood there as his bull riding belt buckle shown.

Kassie smiled nad headed off to her her living quarter in her trailer. Pulling out a pair of jean shorts and slipping on blue tank top. She sighed as she fumbled through her shoes looking for a pair of sandles. She finally found them and slipped on the black sadels. Her blue and perl anklet rested on her ankle as she pulled her hair up into a half pony tail. She walked out of the trailer over to hutch. "Hey cowboy" she smiled "Gotta date?"

"Well i dont see why not" Kassie smiled "I mean that is if my cowboy doesnt snatch me up first" she teased. She was always teasing and playing around with Hutch.

Hutch held out his hand and laughted "ok now you need to watch it" he said teaseing.He watched her and smiled "You look beautiful,even though you look beautiful all the time" he said.

Kassie smiled and took his hand. She walked next to him "Comeon, you'd think i would rather go with any other cowboy on this planet" she looked up to him meeting his eyes "Not if my life depened on it" she smiled "You better watch it your self. With the way your going i aint gunna have a cowboy by the time this night is over" she smiled, referring to all the other girls that kept lookin at Hutch.

[ 09-04-2006, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: lovin'weasel ]

Hutch smiled "Thats good to hear...Now I don't have to worry" he said teasin "no I know you wouldn't do anything like that" he said smiling.Hutch laughted "Don't worry....I got the love of my life right her" he said refering to her.He looked up and laughted "Well it's the same for you to..cowboy's here act as if your a new hotty" he said laughting "But your my hotty...right?" he asked teasing her again.

[ 09-04-2006, 02:34 AM: Message edited by: abbie96 ]

"Hey how bout going and lookin around the ground before we go to the main hall for the party" Kassie smiled. She loved to walk around before going to the main party. Partly it was one of the only places where she could be with hutch and not have every eye on them. 'Of course!" She retorted "i could care less if i had every one of them gravvling at my feet... although that could be an advantage" she teased back.

[ 09-04-2006, 02:36 AM: Message edited by: lovin'weasel ]

"Sound's good to me" he said smiling.Hutch watched the cowboy's and cowgirls looking at them.Hutch laughted then looking back at her he smiled "Ready?" he asked not really likeing the other's staring at kassie.

[ 09-04-2006, 02:38 AM: Message edited by: abbie96 ]

"Yeah" Kassie smiled as she took hutch's arm in hers. She looked around and saw a few cowboys that she rembered from the last competion. A few from W.I. "i see W.I.'s here" she laughed.

"Comeon before i start a fight" kassie turned down a darker ally away from the barn. HSe had seen her all time rival Rina. Grasping hutchs shirt she slowed and walked beside him. "Do you rember the night when i did start the fight?"