Sign in to follow this  
rpaid dream

Soper High School

)))AWWW Dusky I feel soo loved!!!((((

Alexa merged into Biology and rummaged through the shelves for her Biology text book and her notebook.

A sigh of relief emerged from her rouged lips as she finally found them both near the bottom of the stack.She pulled them out and walked over to the arranged seating chart, her desk being centered near the middle of the room.

She sat down, the room reaking of the scent of formaldahide(sp?) from the fetal pigs and frogs that were dicected(sp?) and the lucky few that were placed in a jar and set high on a shelf near the back of the room.

Alexa wrinkled up her nose as she scent fluttered around her, she rolled her eyes and did her best to simply ignore the rancid smell as she usually did.

She leaned aginst the chair of her desk, and wrapped her letterman jacket tightly around her, indulging herself in the scent of her perfume that lingered on her shirt and jacket to mask the horrid odor of the room.

The last bell finally rang out in the now empty halls, and a large and very odd man came waddling into the class room, slamming the door behind him.

The man was their Biology teacher Mr.Rich, and even if she didn't really care for the man and his crude personality she had to have the class and she truly enjoyed the learning part of it in hopes of every becoming a Biologist, or Vet.So she opened her book up to the page that was written on the board and began to tune into the lesson that Mr.Rich presented.

Keela noticed one of the guys in Greg's class, one that she had crushed on for a few months last year. Trent was his name, she looked him over but fought the urge to walk up and flirt with him. He was obvisouly interested in Allie, and from what she saw Taylor do to her she betted that Trent and him werent on the best of terms. She brushed a curly lock behind her ear, and moved on to class. Her eyes still on Trent, she turned and bumped into Jeff another boy from Greg's class. "Crap" she said as her books fell to the floor. "I'm sorry"

)))We need to say it's Friday, and there is a huge party and someone's house to get the conversations between more people going don't cha think?(((

OOC| Well, I'm not that good at math, but I'm better than people in my grade.... Or at least some.... xD

)))Hee hee I have second smartes next to my best friend who's mom is a College Professior in Math, so she is a slight advantage!(lol)But I just hate MATH!!!

Anywho, enough with my ranting, who is going to host our little gathering?(((

Sammy sighed and continued writing her paper. Why she should write an essay in Photography class was beyond her...but she had to, and since she did she figured it better be good.

She wrote until it filled the back of one page and front of another. She read it over and grimaced, noticing she simnply repeated the same thing over and over with different words and explanations backing it up.

As she sullenly signed her name to the paper, she go tot thinking about the up and coming party on Friday. She wasn't going if no-one else was. Truth be told, it wasnt really her scene but she might be able to get some decent pictures.

Partying is what high school is all about, right? She laughed to herself at her own sarcasm. Her paper was finished and she rested her head on her desk, noticing Dakota was in her class.

She kept her head where it was, sort of zoning out while her eyes were still trained on him. She wished she had been allowed to take her Art class, like she had wanted. But she accepted that her mother needed her to do track, to get that scholarship.

There simply wasn't enough money for her to go to college, what with Randall's medicine and hospital bills and all.

She stayed like that, thinking things over, head on her arms, arms on her desk.

(((((First off, my charrie just arrived at school and he is talking to Allie (EB's charrie) so he hasn't gotten to his first period. Yeah perhaps we could FF to last period [big Grin] )))))

[Well...the bell rang, lol! But if he doesn't mind being late, then whatever. Oh and it's the first day of school, right? So....a Tuesday?]

(I say we FF to Friday, last period... let me know and I'll edit my post)

Allie grinned at Trent when she heard his words. When the warning bell sounded, she swore as she began walking towards her first class. Fingers waved bye to Trent as she made her way through the emptying halls.

The rest of that day and week flew by for the seventeen year old. Before she knew it, it was Friday afternoon and she was sitting in her last perioud class, staring at the clock, threatening it if it didn't start moving faster. Later that night, she would be hosting the first party of the school year and she was dying to get home. The stappy, black, one inch heels the slender girl wore smacked her feet as she moved her foot back and forth impatiently. The black polo she wore was pressed against the back of the yellow chair she had been sitting in for nearly an hour. Her micro mini skirt was slowly riding up her thin waist. When the bell finally rung, Allie rose to her feet in seconds. Fingers quickly pulled her skirt down and then collected her things.

Slipping from the classroom, Allie began making her way to her locker to collect her things. When she arrived, she expertly unlocked it with just a few twists of the lock. The few things she needed for the weekend were shoved into her book bag. Turning on her heel, Allie slammed and locked her locker and looked for Trent. She had invited him to come to the party later that night a little early and he had told her he'd let her know later. Now was later and she still didn't know. Blue eyes searched for him as a finger twisted a lock of her long brown hair that had been worn down that day.

(crap post.)

[ 09-17-2006, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: .:.Energizer_Bunny.:. ]

)))Yes we can now(((

Alexa relased a soft sigh of boredom was relased from ther lips as she sat back and watched him draw out the anatomy of an animal cell on the balck board.She traiced the exact same cell on her paper.

She jumped and shuttared as she bell droaned in the halls again to signify that class was over.She took a deep breath as she gathered her belongings before walking out into the hall and making her way back to her locker.

((((EW sucky post!!!))))

[Which is precisely what I said.]

As the bell rang Sammy blinked and sat up, running her fingers through her hair tiredly. The bell was entirely un-needed and obnoxious, and she was glad when it shut off a few seconds later.

She stood, gathering her supplies in her arms precariously as she took her essay to the teacher's desk. Her teacher offered her a smile as she went over it and Sammy returned it, turning around and taking a step away, her foot catching on a chair someone had not pushed in.

She tripped, regained her balance, but the books set her off balance again and she fell almost gracefully. She sat there for a brief second, before resignedly gathering her notebook, paper, and camera.

When she picked up her camera she hurriedly took it out of the case, checking it over for any major damage. There wasn't any, but she was still pretty upset and knew this wasn't a good way to start off the day.

[ETA- I didn't want that first OOC comment to seem rude, so just letting yall know. Yeah. I tried to stick a smiley there but no such luck. Oh well, lol.]

[ 09-17-2006, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Sara*Elise ]

))) Ok but just to let you all know, last hour is usually an hour for the people who play sports like Softball and Football for practice taht lasts after school ok, so for you others it would be like your other elective or something k? (((

Alexa glanced down the hall at the clock that hung on the wall and relized that she had some extra time before she had to head down to the softball field, so she trudged toward her locker.

She walked over and unlocked it before seting her books inside and making sure her keys were in her pocket.

Standing at his locker, wedged between groups of friends, Dakota shut it. It was Friday, a wonderful day in his mind. It meant the last day of school for two days and freedom. But this Friday was special. There was the big party at a senior?s house and lots of people were invited. Well, actually mostly everybody was invited, he thought. He didn?t exactly know, but guessed everybody was.

But for the next hour, he had to focus on art class. That?s where he needed to be next before he?d let himself think of anything else. He sighed and then turned around, his eyes scanning the crowds. He had a few minutes before he had to be in the art classroom, so he paused before thinking about shoving his way down the hall.

((Ick, no muse. x.x))

[Mmmm. Okay, that's fine. But in Sammy's case...can we say it was rearranged because her brother's hospital appointments tend to be in her last hour and she didn't want to have to be interrupted during track?]

[i deleed my last post, re-dioing it to incorporate her last period...which is still Biology, is that's okay.]

Sammy came to her locker, eyes teary. In English she had had to write about the most emotional incident she had ever gone through and she had, but it had only been a single page, when others had been upwards of 3.

She had written about her brother. What she remembered of the accident, how people wouldn't tell her what had happened, how she hadnt been allowed to see her dad after the accident and the day she was due to see him he passed away.

Her paper ended on a happy note however, concluding that she had learned how to accept things. It explained her brother's illness, or what she knew of it.

And it told how on her father's one year death anniversary she would be visiting his grave for the first time, even if she had to sneak out.

Her movements were clumsy as she took her Track duffel out of the locker, or tried too. It was stuck on the lock, and as she tried to unhitch it she became more and mroe upseyt.

Eventually, she yanked the duffel out and choked back a ***. She dropped the bag and feverishly wiped her eyses dry, touching up her make up.

She turned to see Dakota at his locker, and blushed slightly. Had he seen her crying?