Sign in to follow this  
Banditt

Family Breeding Facility (Full!) Lovin, your needed!

Located in Richmond Virginia, a family of nine, seven girls and their parents breed and train Paints for friends, family, and themselves, including the town they live in. Apporoximitly 200 people live in Richmond.

Its located on 500 acres, with a large stall barn that houses 16 mares and two foaling stalls and a stallion barn that is off limit to kids under age 18. This is a rodeo barn for the family, but there is some oddballs in this outfit.

Rules:

No PP

NO GM

NO being mean to the rpers, but the characters are fine.

Posts must be at least two posts, a total of five sentences in each post

Be dicriptive, as if it were you there.

NO cussing, use **** for it.

The rest you know, HC rules apply

If you read the rules, put in Bold

Banditt, my only outlaw

Human Stats:

Name:

Discription:

Personality:

Picture: (if you have one)

History:

Other:

Horse Stats:

Barn name:

Registered Name:

discription:

Personality:

Quirk:

Picture:

History:

Other:

Pastures

Outdoor Jumping Arena

Indoor Riding Ring

Barrels Ring

Aisle

House

[ 11-04-2006, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: Banditt ]

Banditt my only outlaw you freak!

Until someone wants to be the mom, I'll play her.

Human Stats:

Name: Sarah Ridge

Discription: Sarah is taller, rangeing around 5'10". She is slimming, even with the birth of 5 kid's. But the barn work chops you down to a very petite figure. Her eyes are brown, and her hair is of a dirty blonde fixture. Short, and to just about her shoulders, holding a softer lift. No, she hasn't exactly shown her age, but is getting older obviously. The harder work is being handed down to the children now more than her husband, and herself. Seeing they pay for everything.

Personality: Sarah is calm, willing, and gentle. Although she can have a pretty wicked side if you do not listen to the instruction's she, or her husband gives you.

Picture: Sorry, nope.

History: Sarah grew up with horses in texas, at her own families ranch. Though they didn't breed, but instead, bought from meat buyers, and were able to save, and sell a few lives to other willing owner's. She met her Hubby around the age of 18, and within two years were married. Ever since then they've had 5 wonderful children, and packed on the service like there is no tomorrow.

Other: Is the main finances and office person, as well as the 3-meal chef, and baker. Though she can also be a great trainer for much any discipline.

-Human Status-

First Name: Cara

Last Name: Ridge

Hair: Brunet, past the middle of her back. When no blow dried, tends to become curly near the edges. It's typically in a low pony tail, or stuffed in her helmet.

Skin: A nice even tan complection. As Cara assumes, her family holds a bit of German blood, as well as Indian, and finds that, that is where she get's her all round tan, without having to work for it.

Eyes: A deep brown, that easily seem to show her emotion, but at the same time hide it. Whatever Cara desires, basing on her current attitude really.

Height: Just hardly reaching 5 feet.

History: Cara has lived, and been working on this farm for as long as she can remember. Which isn't that long, but she's assured she has been. The Equestrian blood flows through her, and it's something she'll never let go. Though her family is a big Western riding family, it makes it difficult for her to get around without her siblings screwing around with her because she chose and English passion. But she has been able to pull through, and make it over to the CCI*** events, and continue to move on. She recently competed, and placed in a close second at the Radnor Hunt International locate din Unionville PA.

Weakness: Cara's weakest area in riding, is probably leg yielding through tests, but Halfpassing she is alright. But in life, it's probably work, horses, and school having to mesh together into one day, every day.

Personality: Cara?s personality at first can come off quite a bit cold, for she is strictly business and no play. Constantly looking for perfection in an absolutely un-perfect world. So with this, comes a rather pickyness, and with her harsh training, you will see that she tries to come out toward the top, that is if you can see it from her vertically impaired eyes. But after a bit, she can occasionally attempt to crack a joke, but not always succeeds, but her failure makes you laugh after awhile. That, or there is so much rambling in between, and her own language with ?chic? and ?dude? and ?umm?, you may just not understand it. But that does not mean she is very intelligent. In fact, you could ask her just about any horse question, and I bet you she?d remember. Maybe not where they are, such as Joker may be in a stall, or a pasture, but world wise.

Riding Years: Since she was born.

Past Performances: Cara Ridge's recent event was Radnor CCI**, where she came toward the top, being she focused more on her Dressage scores, rather than jumping. But she also loves them more, so really, it works out in the end. But most rider?s don?t seem to get the idea Dressage is pretty much 75% of their eventing score, and if you don?t succeed in that, your not to well to place.

Picture/Appearance: Cara Ridge

-Horse Status-

Registered Name: Joker's Possibilities

Barn Name: Joker, Joksie, Jokie.

Height: 17.1

Color: Bay/White

Breed: Paint

Other: Joker used to be a head strong, powerful, insane and crazy horse, but recently, there's been a change. He'll let loose havoc once he's in the field, or if someone else tries to ride him, but with Cara, he's an angel? I guess it's just because he know's her so well.

History: Joker?s history isn?t to insane. I mean, he was bred to be a Reiner, but the owner?s didn?t like his colors, and the fact he had to many 'odd' markings, and just his conformation. So, not long ago, they handed him off to Cara, a good friend, for a mere $8,500. Sure, pretty crumbly for a well lined horse, but hey, it?s a ?handed over to a supposed friend? situation. Can?t be picky. So, he?s trained, bonded, and improved with Cara from the start. She broke him, and from breaking point, brought him to an Intermediate level of Eventing, so, in the end it all worked out. And it just came up to today.

Markings: Painted Markings.

Discipline: English Eventing- Stronger Points Dressage & XC

Personality: Joker is a playful little ball of fire. He'll do what you want him to yes, but give you a bit of trouble if you have no idea how to handle him. With his immense size, and power within his body, you would never believe he was Cara's horse, since she's this tiny little 5 foot tall girl. But he can really crack you up, like a 2 year old would.

Picture:

-

Joker: Stadium Jumping

Joker: Cross Country

Joker: Dressage

[ 10-08-2006, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: Jockey_Heart ]

Banditt, My only outlaw

Human Stats:

Name: Kayla Lee (whatever our last name is)

Discription: Cutie, she is 5'6, brunette, strong nose, big brown eyes, naturally curly hair.

Personality: Sweet girl, caring, everybodys best friend, loves to be with her family, adventurious, shy around strangers, and people shes doesnt like

Picture: Kayla

History: She is a daddy's girl, really close to her siblings, always has been. Loves to ride, but doesnt show or rodeo. Her horse is her best friend. She rides just for fun and is very experienced on the trails.

Other: Has a boyfriend Tyler that everyone thinks is bad news but she loves him.

Horse Stats:

Barn name: Lady

Registered Name: Lady loves to Look

discription: 14.3 hands, star, and long mane and tail.

Personality: Sweet, gets rowdy, very nosy

Quirk: loves the men, she is a flirt

Picture: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f269/kutiekayla2/RPG/1.jpg

History: Raised by Kayla

Other: She is pregnant 8 months.

[ 10-08-2006, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: c0wb0ybuttsdrivemenutts ]

Banditt, my only outlaw

Human Stats:

Name: Rylee Ridge

Discription: Rylee has shoulder length blonge hair with blue eyes that sparkle. In her blonde hair, she has an red tint highlights through out it. Standing at 5'5" and slim, it shows how much she out with the horses, including her tan.

Personality: Rylee is outgoing, always talking or making trouble around the ranch. Shes helpful in everything around the barn, mostly moving horses or working with the foals. She has an attitude that will make you want to hang out or talk with her.

Picture: (if you have one)

History: not that i can think of

Other: Gets along well with her oldest sibling

Horse Stats:

Barn name: Blus Gonna Go Down

Registered Name: Blu

discription: Blu is a red an white paint gelding, very masculine and loaded with muscle

Personality: Blu is very laid back, calm and gentle. Hes always looking for attention

Quirk: Tractors and some mares

History: Born and raised by Rylee

Other: Loves carrots and chocolate chips Blu

Rylee woke up at 6:46 am and leaned up in her double bed, looking over at her window, the sun barely shone thorugh. Climbing out of bed, Rylee slipped on some jeans and her blue shirt and tossed on her jacket and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Rylee lazily made it into the kitchen without slipping over their gray cat, Little. The cat darted across the floor to her dish and let out a long meow. Rylee feed her quickly and made her self some toast, eggs and bacon. No one was up yet, but there were to be up soon, with the smell of eggs and bacon cooking

OOC- got to go, dont leave me or anyone behind!!!

[ 10-08-2006, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: Banditt ]

Banditt,my only outlaw

Human Stats:

Name:Sydney Ridge

Discription:5,0 Short and Stocky. very well muscled, Blonde and past her shoulders, almost always in a pony-tail

Personality:Very outgoing, loves what she does. likes to break horses. will get stand-offish, but can be sweet, revolts against her parents alot, she gets in trouble, but she doesnt care

Picture: -

History: lost her horse in a show jumping fall, and just recently got Daz, who was raised on the farm.She compete's mainly in Hunter under saddle, and Gave up Show Jumping after she lost her horse, Tucker.

Horse Stats:

Barn name:Daz

Registered Name: Dasright Im Special

discription: Green broke, but is very willing, was raised on the barn, and given to Syd after her horse got put down.

Personality:Very willing, but spooks a lot. trust her rider and over all is awesome.

Quirk:Water nad collecting the Canter

Picture:(same horse in the pic above)

History:Raised on the ranch, just recently broke and given to Syd.

Other: Never been to a show.

[ 10-10-2006, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: syds ]

Banditt,my own outlaw

Human Stats:

Name:Sarah Jeno

Discription: Sarah is about 5'7 and weighs 132lb. She has brown hair with golden blonde highlights. It falls just below her shoulder. Her eyes are deep brown but change with her mood, also has a freckle in her left eye. Has creamey skin and high cheek bones.

Personality:Fun and quarky, Sarah knows how to have fun and make people laugh. She can be testy at times,but its rare. Sarah has an outgoing earthy vibe to her. She loves to make friends, but is shy when first meeting them.

Picture: Sarah

History: Sarah has always had a connection with horses, and when she was able to work for a barn she took the oppritunity and ran. She works day in and day out with her horse Perfect Timeing. She is stressed because work,horse,and school is messed altogether.

Other:Not really.

Horse Stats:

Barn name:Timmy

Registered Name:Perfect Timing

discription:Buckskin with a white half moon on forhead. Tall about 16 hands. Has black mane and tail with black legs.

Personality:Very loyal to Sarah and will do anything for her. Is a funny playful horse. Loves to do Eventing and just jumping in piticular.

Quirk:in love with his owner, hates cats.

Picture: Timmy

History:He has grown up with Sarah and she is the only person he knows. She has done dressage with him,but relized that her was more toward jumping. Now he is an eventer.

Other: nope

Syd walked down into the barn, and into the neatly sweeped isle. she was quickly greeted by Daz's Nicker. she walked up to the stall and whispered "give me a minute then we will ride" to the anxious horse.she walked into the tack room, and grabbed her tack and took it by the cross-ties.

She then opened Daz's stall, grabbing the halter off of its hook in the process. she slipped the purple halter over the mares head, then clipped the lead onto the halter. she opened the stall all the way and walked the mare out of her stall, and into the cross ties. turning her around, and cliping the snaps to the side of her halter, she begaint o groom the mare.

[ 10-09-2006, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: syds ]

After cooking herself breakfast, Rylee tossed her plate in the trash and and left the kitchen, leaving the food on the counter. Her and her four sisters were home, mom and dad out looking at a stallion to buy. Rylee opened the back door and her dog, Lasso, followed her out to the barn.

She walked into the barn. "hey sis" she said, walking to her geldings stall. "good to see you Blu". The gelding nickered and snorted.

"yo, whats up?" She said finishing and starting to saddle her in her old beat up Saddle "i think i need a new Saddle" She said laughing. she slipped her Breast Collar on and put the girth through the loop, and buckled the girth. she then finished attaching the breast collar to her saddle. and begain to put her half chaps on

" ya want to ride with me?" She said finishing with her half chaps. she walked into the tack room and grabbed her spurs and crop . she buckled her spurs on, and waited for her sister's reply

[ 10-10-2006, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: syds ]

Banditt, My Only Outlaw

Human Stats:

Name: Adoette (Addy) Dennis

Discription: Has long dark curly hair, that is usually pulled up in a ponytail. She has a tan skin complextion, and dark brown caring eyes.

Personality: Usually very peppy, but can have her 'leave me alone' days. She is very easy to talk to, and loves to meet new people

Picture: I will look for one later

History: Her mother was Algonquin (Native American)and her father was from Virgina. She was always raised around horses and her mothers tribe. Considers the Ridge family her own, and usually gets away with being called a sister or daughter, and calls Mr. and Mrs. Ridge Dad and mom.

Other: She is currently in school, studying biology, and then moving on to Vet School.

Horse Stats:

Barn name: Cheveyo

Registered Name: Kohana Cheveyo

discription: Big Appy, 15.2, with beautiful coloring, and long mane and tail

Personality: Thinks he is the hottest thing since sliced bread, but acts quietly whenever told. Loves to show off in front of mares (was gelding late) and loves to run.

Quirk: He snorts whenever you whistle, and hates being touched on his right ear

Picture: -

History: Was bred by one of Addy's mother's tribe members specificly for her. He has been Addy's horse since he was in his mother's womb.

Other: Barrel Races and Pole Bends, a alot of western shows, and every once in a while english pleasure.

[ 10-10-2006, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: Barrels14 ]

Sarah walked into the stalls. She noticed other people there and she gave them a quick smile. A frantic nicker and stomps came from Timmy's stall. Sarah jogged over and patted the frantic horse,he quickly calmed down at her touch. She fed him a carrot and then went to get her tack. Comning back she layed in down in the grooming area. Whith another nicker and stomp, Sarah latched on the lead to Timmy's red halter. The latch opened to his stall and Sarah lead him out. They walked in sync with one another. Sarah clipped him into the cross ties and began to groom his already glossy coat.

"umm, mom or dad isnt here syd, I dont know if we should. And Cara still in bed." she replied, not to sure. She would go, but she was on the edge of Caras rope right now, havnt not listened to her for ahile. "Maybe we can later.' she replied.

OOC- Go ahead Me-and-can-d-chasin, its ok, she siad until someone wants to, i got to go, so no one leave me behind two pages, please! Ill try to be on later!

[ 10-09-2006, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Banditt ]

"whatever ya say, but im gonna ride now, i have things i got to do later" She said grabbing her bridle off if the hook, adn throwing the reins over Daz's head. she slipped her halter off, and the bit into Daz's mouth. she begain to do all of the latches and stuff, and slipped the reins back over her head

She knew she would probably get in trouble, but she didnt care. she grabbed the reins, and begain to walk out of the barn, and into the indoor arena.

[ 10-10-2006, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: syds ]

Sarah (Mom)'s Horse:

Registered Name: Dont Bully A Chick

Barn Name: Chick

Description: 15.2hh. Athletic and muscular. Sorrel with white paint markings.

Personality: Hot headed and stubborn. Doesn't do anything that he doesn't feel like doing which tests the paitence of his rider. Can't always be sure of what he is going to do next which means that Sarah will not let many people on him.

Quirks: Hates being outside in storms and very picky eater.

History: Was born on a well known barrel racing farm that went bank rupt for some reason not released to the public. Chick was taken to a local sale and some first time horse buyers bought the then three year old. After bucking off their kids many times and almost starved to death, at age five he was took to the same sale. The horse looked like he would just fall over any minute from not eating as he stood in the sale pen. The killer buyers bought him, but once Sarah found out she immediately went and bought the horse from the killer buyers for $950. After much work he has become an amazing barrel, pole, and roping horse for Sarah.

Other: Sarah thinks he would make a great pro barrel horse if she ever had the time to travel the rodeo circuit anymore.

Picture:

-

Sarah awoke from where she had slept soundly through the night not awoken by anything. She got up and grabbed a pair of jeans and a navy polo shirt with the farm emblem. Dressed with no makeup and her hair thrown into a ponytail, she walked to each of her chilren's doors who were not already awake and knocked on the door to awaken them. She was fairly strict about the kids getting up instead of sleeping in and not taking care of the horses. She walked into the huge kitchen and quickly prepared a basket of biscuits then cooked eggs, bacon, and sausage. Setting all the food in covered heating dishes so the family could eat at any time, she grabbed a biscuit and snacked on it as she slid on her worn boots.

Soon Sarah was walking out the door and down the pathway toward the barn. She saw the lights on meaning someone was already down at the barn. She reached the barn and was automatically greeted by the nickers of many different horses, but the neight of her horse Chick stood out to her. The horse was special to her and the two had bonded together closely. Seeing Sydney with her horse and Rylee were standing in the aisle, she walked over after giving her horse a welcome pat. "Girls what are you up too?" she asked them giving them both a questioning look. The two should know better than to ride without either their siblings over 18, father, or her there.

[ 10-09-2006, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: Me and Dan-D Canchasin ]

Where are we? I don't really have the time to read through everything right now.. But as far as I know you all are going riding, and someone is attempting to get Cara pissy? xD

Gah, D ish ganna be the mom! WOOT! Go you lol! Thankies lol.. And can we just say Cara is over cleaning the stallion barn?

[ 10-09-2006, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: Jockey_Heart ]

OOC- yes Jockey, haha.. Sure slowmotion, your an exception

BIC- Rylee turned to see her mom. "I swear I wasn't going to ride." She said, half lie, half truth. She looked at her horse and back to her mom, who was standing in front of her and Syd. "Caras already on me for everything, I dont neeed any more" she said. She moved a bang out of her eye and looked at her again.

[ 10-09-2006, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: Banditt ]

Cara was up early, doing her normal barn chores. Herself being the oldest, she tries her best to keep everything clean, and together, while the rest of the siblings just tend to screw around, more than pay attention. So on with the day it was, it took more to fight, than to muck a stall, and fill a bucket. She had already finished the main barn, feeding, passing out hay, mucking, and filling buckets. It was now that she began the stallion barn, as she climbed up the ladder to the loft, and began tossing down the 5 bales for the day. Two morning, one afternoon, and two for the evening. It all worked out in the end. So with that simple 5 minutes of time, she then climbed right back down, stacking the 4 bales nearing the entrance of the barn in the aisle, while the afternoon's bale just sat in the middle for anyone to grab and feed.

She pulled out the cutter's from her pocket, and cut the two bales, giving each feisty sprit in this barn 3 flakes of hay to hold them off until turn out time. Which took individual moments, because each needed their own pasture, or at least a really good run in the round pen, or a workout by her's truly. Cara moved on to the feed room, as she dished out tones of different supplements and fixes, mixing them together properly, and than walking down the isle and dumping them through the little feed hole, and moving on. So far it's only been around 20 minutes of work, but she wasn't done quite yet. So after returning the buckets, Cara began filling the two water buckets to each stall, and ask she did that, she hurriedly mucked them out while the horses were occupied with eating. Each knew her well, and though they are high energy, they no not to make a move, otherwise their butt(advised swear word lol) is grass. So on she well, stall by stall, finishing her chores in a matter of 35 minutes, and just ending with a good sweep on the aisle. But once that finished, Cara went on to taking out her training buddy. That buddy would be Rocky, a 6 year old Paint. Cara brought it upon herself since his birth to train him English. He is one of the most fiery beasts she has ridden, but lives. So Cara moved him out of his stall and on the center ties, before maneuvering off into the tack room and finding her double bridle, All purpose saddle, cut trim pad, gel pad, and a girth. The horse was covered in a sheet, so he really didn't need any cleaning, and since they weren't going anywhere special, it was possible for her to get away with it. She began saddling him, and soon bringing the bridle over his head, just giving him a few tapping warning's as he tried to screw around. Cara then grabbed her IRH and gloves from the side, slipped each on, as well as her Tipperary vest for the safety, seeing he was a green stallion. She also had a whip and crop with her. A whip for the flat, a crop for the jumping. So now to begin the hard part.

Cara exited the barn, horse in hand, as she saw the action in the main barn. She walked over, noticing each family member easily, Cara just stood a feet from the edge, giving a light wave before finding that quite a few people were already prepared to ride. But she had nothing to say, seeing mom was there. Instead, Cara went and asked nonchalantly:

"To give you a warning, I'm taking Rocky for a ride in the ring. And Rylee, you need to begin turnout here before you go on any ride."

Cara gave a nod, before turning off, as she jerked a single rein lightly, for Rocky was attempting to refuse to go, but he did after a moment's time. So without looking, Cara walked on, passing the barn, and soon entering the ring, shutting the gate behind her. She tightened the fuzzy girth, and then rolled her irons down the leather's, before halting him at the mounting block ,and stepping right on up. Although Rocky tried jumping forward, Cara jerked his mouth harshly, just making sure he knew very well that, that would not be. But once she sat in the saddle, and was situated, she did have him off in a stretching walk once around the ring, before entering him into a rising trot, going through serpentines, 10m, 15m, & 20 meter circles. Diagonals, half passes, before soon bringing him to a halt at the location of 'C', and beginning to push his energy into the bit, as she raised her hands, and sat deep, beginning him on a piaffe, what they have been working on quite a bit lately.

Rylee groaned and turned around, Walking to the first stall and haltered Missy, with her pink halter that Rylee had bought for the mare a couple months ago with her allowance. Rylee tried saving up for some tack that she needed or clothes that mom advised her to by. Shaking her head, Missy nickered and stomped her foot.

Rylee shooshed her and clipped the green leadrope on, not caring if it matched. Looking at the mare, Missy bobbed her head and darted out. "missy, NO!" Rylee yelled. The mare reared and came down, Rylee backing up and snapped the leadrope. "Knock it off" she told the mare. The mare pranced as Rylee lead her out to the closet pasture and unhaltered her as she reached the pen. "There ya go Missy, let it all out."

Them mare took off running, bucking and kicking, then took a sharp turn and came back towards the fence and leaped, jumping the top rail, barely hitting it. Rylee screamed and turned and followed the mare. Her tail was held high and she whinnied at the stallion her sister was riding. "Cara!" she yelled, warning her.

Cara was just off attempting a Piaffe closer to perfection than last time, as she asked for a more 90 degree angle this time, raising his leg's higher, and so she got it. Cara held this position for as long as she can, but it all ended to soon, as Cara heard the click of the rail, and off with Rocky. He shot sideways, before bounding off in a bucking fit. Cara just sat back, heels nailed down, as she held his head high up through the bucks, keeping him far from turning this situation into a more severe one. Once she felt a near four feet on the ground, her left arm began pulling toward the saddle pad, a she outside leg tapped away, sending him in a thought to be a never ending chase between head and tail. But Cara soon stopped the spin, and halted him square. Oh god was she angry, and more frustrated, but as the problem carried on, here came that pain in the but horse.

Cara had no time to point finger's, but instead controlled the beast that stood just beneath her. Now if that mare leapt into here, oh god would that be horrible. Rocky began a light prance, though him being young, and never actually having the chance to be a stallion, had no idea what exactly was going on, so Cara just gave him a low and harsh growling tone, before moving him toward the fence, as she grabbed the mares halter, giving her a warning shake, and walking her to the end of the ring, a fence between Cara on Rocky, and Missy(?). Cara did not have a very pleased face on, as she handed the mare back over to her younger sister, reprimanding her on her mistake:

"Rylee, you know darn well she doesn't go in a pasture without being ran in the round pen first! Next time stop and think. But right now, just go ice her leg's. Don't even think of going riding until she is in perfect condition and in her stall, and all of the tub's out here are scrubbed!"

Quite Irritated, Cara turned Rocky away, as she just sat to one final buck, before giving him a good sting of the whip, and moving forward around the ring in a canter, before halting. The cantered, and halted about 4 more times on a 20 meter circle, before continuing their Dressage drills.

Rylee haltered the mare, which was prancing in place. "Cara, its not my fualt, the mare took off after I let her in heat" she replied. Rylee glared at her sister. "All the tubs, you've got to be kidding." she added. Rylee snapped the elad rope as Missy Jumped sidways to get away from her.

Cara just continued riding off as she listened to her sister ranting and complaining about the decision she has already made. But yes, all of the tubs, and she would be sure to straighten that out with her once they made it over to where they once were positioned. Hearing she was in season, Cara just hurried poor Rocky over in that direction, before bringing him to a quick stop in the corner, and sitting to his shifty ways, as he just stared at the mare and horse:

"Check the charts before you release a mare then. And YES I mean all of the tubs, don't battle it out with me. You know very well what to do around here, but your head is in the clouds!"

Cara spoke out very sternly before turning Rocky off on the forehand and moving him forward to the ledge by the little viewing location, as she retrieved a crop, and returned her whip. Cara then gave Rocky a pat, and a few words of encouragement before continuing to ride him in their exercise. She moved him from a swift walk, to a uppity trot, to a bouncy canter, as the flowed around a circle, before Rocky followed Cara's direction and headed for a 2'3" oxer. Cara sat, and counted the strides in her mind, before tipping forward lightly, looking and stepping to the right to keep the lead, and they did. Then within three strides was another vertical. They took it like a pro, and soon headed for the single vertical on the opposing sides, cleaning it with ease. Cara collected him up, now that he was hot, and ready as ever, as she began him across the diagonal. Once they touched the rail, Cara's weight shifted left, as she applied some inside leg, and outside rein, as they moved fluidly through a flying change, and headed around the 3 fences again, ending on that. Cara gave Rocky a good patting, before dismounting, running up her stirrups, and soon loosening the girth until she was able to untack him in the barn.

She lead Rocky around circles, and figure eights for around 10 minutes to cool him down. Removing her glove, she checked his temperature by holding her hand against his chest, and then ran it under his nose for how many breathes a minute. Cara then gave him a pat, and began exiting the ran with all she entered, as well as the horse. The pair treaded back to the stallion's barn, as she halted him at the cross ties again, and untacked the large paint. Cara then situated the tack back into the tack room, and returned with a nice big carrot for the good boy. She cooed gently to him, as they began walking to the wash stall, where she hosed him down, then sweat scraped him, and seeing he was tuckered out, turned him out into his own pasture, moving on to her next task, which was to run a horse in the round pen so they too could be turned out, but who was her current question in mind.

Rylee started to walk the mare back as Missy follwed, letting out a longer nicker. Rylee took her to the tie rack and tied her, then went to the tack room and opened the freezer and grabbed some ice and walked back to her mare. "Missy, hold still" she said and set the ice on her leg for a few moments. Rylee was sure her sister Cara was to come check on her soon, so she tried to keep the mare steady. "if you do anything to make me mad, Ill hurt you" she warned the mare and watched for her sister. She moved to her back leg and held it there.

Rylee then led the mare to her stall and locked her in, tossing her two flakes of hay and headed outside to the first tub. She mumbled as she scrubbed it, then washed it out and re-srubbed the big tub.

Cara entered the barn again, as she found Eclipse staring at the stall, bobbing his head occasionally, obviously ready to go. And seeing he didn't get out yesterday, Cara agreed to give him out time today. She walked into the tack room, grabbed a lunge whip, and line if needed. She set both items on the floor outside of the stall, as she grasped a hold of the leather halter hanging just outside of the door. Cara also grabbed the matching leather shank, but labeled with his name. Leather halter's were a big need in this barn, for if a stallion began freaking out in a nylon, the horses would be doomed. Nylon does not break when a certain amount of pressure is put onto it like Leather, so it was a necessity. So with that, Cara pushed aside the door, and brought the halter over his head, soon linking the chain over his nose, and pushing aside the door even more. Cara gave him a light warning tug, before leading him out of the stall, and halting him in the middle of the aisle. She slipped her gloves on, and then brought a lunge line around his halter. She held both lead and lunge line in her right hand, as the left hand consisted of the whip.

Cara lead the rambunctious beast out to the round pen, being sure to halt him before they entered, and after. It was a big matter of training with them, and Cara never took thing's easily with anything, nor anyone. She caught a quick glimpse of Rylee scrubbing the tub's, and soon walked over to the middle of the round pen. Cara removed the shank, and allowed it to just fall on the ground, a she released a rough toned 'Out...' Well, as the whip raised, Eclipse moved out, and began trotting away. While he just jogged along, Cara shouted out to Rylee:

"Go ride, I'll finish the tub's."

She wasn't real nice, but once someone got the idea she wasn't joking around, she softened a bit. So Cara just gave her a grim smile, and continued her work, as she spoke out 'Canter' as the horse went off running around the pen. Cara just gave an easy whoa,, letting them slow, as she kept him moving to the left. After a few more minutes, she brought the circle smaller, bringing him to a halter, and switching the lunge direction, as she then asked him out again, and they moved through the same procedure. It ended out being a 15 minute lunge, she wanted to make sure he got a real nice work out before he was turned out. So Cara went on and replaced the lunge line with a lead shank, and then lead him out of the corral, in the direction of another empty pasture. She lead him in, and then removed the shank, and that was all. She left their halter's on for a purpose. There was nothing to get them caught on, and there was no other horses, and if they got out, it'd make life a **** of a lot easier. So life went on. Cara hung the shank outside of the gate, and then returned the lunge and whip to the tack room, before soon just sitting against her boy's stall. Although he was a gelding, he was gelded late, and acted like a stallion. And plus, Cara was one of the few people who could work in here, so it made life easier if she kept him here. But soon enough, a soft warm air blew down the split in her hair, as she grabbed up and scratched the sides of his face while he rested his maw on her head.

Rylee looked at her sister and tried to make out what Cara told her. She stood up. "Alright" she said and left the tub laying on its side so it could drain out. Jogging to the barn, she walked to Blus Stall and haltered him. Rylee wasnt always getting into truoble, but today wasnt her day. She had a hard time in school, she hadnt talked to her father in like four weeks.

She clipped his black leadrope onto his red halter and led him to the tie rack and headed back into the tackroom to grab his grooming kit. Moments later, she came out with her Red horse grooming kit and sat it on the marble counter and un-zipped it and grabbed the curry comb and started at his neck. About five minutes later, she grabbed the soft brush and flicked it all away, blu hairs flying through the air.

Rylee could smell the horse. "you need a bath" she laughed and put the soft brush back. She picked his feet out, his head hanging low. Rylee smiled and put the kit away, grabbing his read saddle pad and western Saddle. she was heading out to work on breakaway with the calf she always used, but wanted to use Dormy, the black calf with the red face. They only had a few so Rylee and her siblings, if needed, could do so. She ticghtned his cinch and walked him out after putting on his bridle.

Once Cara's arm's grew tired, she allowed them to just collapse into her lap, taking a moment to rest before having to go and finish the tub's. For some reason her sibling's never really cared for taking action into their own hands, and just went and screwed around all day, leaving the work to the now more experienced. Her lips parted as she released a gentle sigh, and soon hauled herself out from the cold concrete, as she made her way over to the tub where her sister one was scrubbing away at. Cara tipped it right side up, and slid it back under the fence, positioning it, and tossing the running hose in side. She than chose to move on to the next one, with the following pasture, scrubbing away, then dumping, and then rinsing, and filling. All of the main barn's pasture tubs were finished, including the paddock buckets. This all took time, a lot of time. But it needed to be done. So she moved on to her next location, which was to do go through and scrub the stallion's tub's. But having already done a ton, Cara was able to quickly clean them, and this hose had more pressure, so it was faster to rinse and fill. Plus, there was only 4 pastures for them, seeing you couldn't have the stallion out constantly.

While the final tub finished filling, Cara returned to the barn, as she stepped to the side and checked off the list of thing's to do. Hay was done, feeding, mucking, scrubbing outdoor tubs, turn outs, extra. She just had some tack to clean which she could do later, and maybe two more horses to ride, one of them being her dear buddy Joker. Well, right now she just wanted a break, so she shuffled her way to the opposing barn to greet the family in person this time. She had completed these chores earlier in the morning, around 5am because she couldn't get much sleep, when work usually starts around six. So Cara just greeted some of the gelding's and mares, just watching as the lively barn began to prepare their leave.

Addy pulled into the stables, very late. She rushed over to the stallion barn hoping that Cara wasn't working yet, "Yeah right!" she mumbled under her breath. She saw Cara heading towards the gelding and mares barn, so Addy ran over to greet her.

"Cara!" she said loudly, hoping to catch her attention. Addy ran up beside her and continued talking, "I am so sorry I am late! I had the biggest exam tomorrow and I had an early class this morning!" Addy was exasperated, but continued with her apology,"Is there anything I can do? I still need to check on Cheveyo. Anything in teh Stallion's barn?"

Cara turned her head to the right, seeing as her sister just a year younger than herself came tarring through the doors, already starting on an apologizing spree. She at least had a good reason to be late for work, it was a matter of education, rather than Rylee who comes off just being lazy. But she didn't mind, everything was done, and she has done everything by herself many times before, it's not like it a problem. At least she's around horses is the up side to thing's for her. Her sister may be stuck by herself for the weekend with them, seeing Cara has an event coming up with Joker. They are going our Preliminary at the Fair Hill Horse Trials, and hoping that in the near future off to Popular Place. But you can only play thing's by ear. So to return the favor, Cara gave a wave to her sister, and then began off on a retort:

"It really is fine, no worries. Just glad your reason of absence is for education. But I too will be gone from Thursday, until late Sunday night. I have Fair Hill coming up. You may be able to get mom or dad to help."

She said, as she looked over to her mom briefly before returning her attention to Addy, standing not far from her current position. Hearing she had to still check on her own horse, Cara just stood up, and gave her a simple hand gesture, as she began walking over to the stallion barn, soon finding herself within the aisles confinements. Cara looked toward the white board, as she just read over it and then stated:

"Well, the bridles need a cleaning. And Any two stallions other than Eclipse, and Rocky need to be ridden. And that's it."

She said, as she just pointed to the list written down, before stepping to the side, giving her Jokie a nice good pet, and then finding the moment to sneak hi ma treat from her vest pocket. Cara scratched either side of the brawny painted head, as Joker just began stretching his neck out pleased with the attention, and just begging for more, so in the silence, Cara did spare him the ton's fo scratches, for he deserves it.