Sign in to follow this  
Banditt

Family Breeding Facility (Full!) Lovin, your needed!

OOC| Okay. So she's being a pain again. -_-

BIC|

Cara just stepped aside, watching as her mom joined in, in their little sarcastic conversation. So watching Clu just wandering around some, moving from each person to see if they have anything else, she was able to pick up her mom's question, but instead of answering right away, just looked in her sister's direction, who currently was unresponsive. So she gave her own retarded reply:

"Well. He has committed the crime of murder. Even if she is still alive."

Cara said, sticking her tounge out just barely at her sister he had some dirt on her from the arena's floor. Her mom probably wont get what she is trying to say, but if she had seen what Cara walked in to before, she might. Who know's.

[ 12-28-2006, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Jockey_Heart ]

Sarah gave a bright smile to both girls trying to hide the conflict that was going on in her. Had she done the right thing about the horse problem and Rylee? I mean there are to many horses here already, she silently thought to herself.

Clu approached her and nudged her vest pocket which she always kept a supply of treats in. She laughed at the horse's antics then reached into her pocket and layed it on a flat outstretched hand. Clu lipped up the treat and Sarah patted his soft neck then looked to her daughters. She loved all her kids, but Cara and Nicole had so much drive and common sense. It didn't matter how they were feeling or how bad the weather was they were always out taking care of every horse related thing whether it be cleaning out stalls to cleaning tack to riding and training. They would go far in the horse world because of it and she only hoped Rylee would become the same way.

After finishing the house, Rylee took one last look at the frontroom. All done. Everything back to normal, not that the house got that messy, but the tv trays from dinners or breakfasts being eaten. Walking into the kitchen, it was already cleaned, from the night before.

Slipping her boots back on, she mad her way back down to the barn.

Hearing the reply from her older sister at the time, she nodded in agreement. Of course Nicole didn't mind getting up at least at one to get ready as she had to get up nearly every morning before dawn. Her subtle gaze watched her white hued pony's velvety lips strain to get the carrot crispies treat from Cara and finally reached the sweet morsal already swallowing it, ears pricked, asking for more.

Nicole shook her head disdainfully at her horse her firm grip still fastened on the lead rope. " No more boy, thats enough for you" Nicole cautioned her equine with a steady eye as she knew well enough that if Clue had any more than one, he would be like a dog following whomever had the juicy steak. Shifting her wieght onto her right foot letting her slightly tanned arm rest on her pony's whithers giving a brief glance at her sister.

" So what are we sisters going to do at Fancy Hill tomorrow?" Nicole question her eyes averting from Clue back to her sister. Nicole had been to Fancy hill many times in the past years as the employies knew Cara and herself well enough. Nicole prediction on why her older sister and herself were going was to either ride, or look, but she couldn't garentee that.

As her mind lingered glancing twoards the barn to see Rylee and by the look of her face and her body actions, she was indeed upset of something. Exhaling a deep sigh with a shake of her loose burnette curls she turned to Cara, " What is it with our sister wanting another horse?" Nicole iphasized the word 'another' directing the question to Cara as Rylee had plenty equines to keep her hands dirty. When Nicole was about Rylee's age her father used to spoil her as much as any girl could ever dream. But her smart senses soon got to her that she could work on herself and learn to manage her own criteria.

Zoning back into reality her hazel eyes glanced over at Clue, who was tame as could be, but she knew he had his eyes cautiously eyeing Cara's pocket for any sweet morsels. Managing a stiff smile across her face she realized how much this pony got to her. From day one she would have the pony, with much hassle, to the round pen and she herself would sit constantly on the dirt floor never caring if her jeans got dirty or not. Not until Clue finally accepted her.

He finally did however, but as she put the saddle on, with little haste, but as soon as her rump skimmed the saddle's brim he would give that pony fight. From then on, Cara's only dream was to become a top trainer for green horses or older horses to go the the olympic competing level, and score them on to championship shows. Countlessly throughout the years she had clue, he improved drastically throughout the progress clueing in other owners to ask to help with a certain problem or task with thier own horses. Of course Nicole took in kindly to thier offerings and with a little elbow grease, bucks, falls, and rears, she mangaged to get them to thier proper place. Nicole was a hard work no doubt as her parents had seen her face hard tasks that seemed unbarable to them, but Nicole stuck it through.

Nicole's attention was soon divided when she heard the faint footsteps of her mother and as Cara stepped out of the arena. Without any haste Nicole smiled a broad grin on her face. " Yeah I am still alive mom" she replied in a warm tone now watching Clue depart from his standing letting his head skim over the top railing ears pricked emitting a excited whinnie escape to the air twoards her mother. " He's changed over the years hasn't he mom?" Nicole questioned reffering to when she first got Clue, now making her way over to the railing, resting both feet on the lowest railing to the floor. Putting both her arms on the top most rail resting her chin as she did so, catching the eye of Clue before retracing that vision back to her mother.

" You know mom if you keep giving clue treats it going to go strait to his belly" Nicole said with a laugh joking it off with a wave at her hand catching Cara's tounge sticking out at her. Nicole laughed returning the same gesture a broad grin on her face.

[ 12-28-2006, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: morning dusk ]

Hearing her sister, Nichole, Rylee stopped and walked towards her. "We? We sisters. No. Cara asked me, and said I was gong with her, unless there is a change of plans, which, Im sure there is." Rlylee told Nichole, standing about four feet from her. turning around, she started back towards the barn.

Entering the barn, she pulled Ginger, their 23 year old mare and crosstied her in the isle.Walking into the tackroom, Rylee pulled out her saddle and red saddle blanket and bridle and walked over to her mare, beginning to tack her up.

Cara looked from Rylee, who blew in, and blew out. Her eyes could only toss in a roll because he sister had such random fits that spread around like a freaking tornado. It really became annoying. They all need to learn to grow up. And to think, Cara thought she was taking advantage of this life, or not savoring every moment. Hah. Just wait. One day these kid's wont have everyone pleading on their knees to help them. And it'll be a big shocker. So once Cara finally gathered her thoughts and future words, Cara than went on the saying:

"originally, I thought I had asked Syd. So she stayed out of trouble with the whole piercing misshape. Now, you could have gone, but after throwing you: "I need a second horse!" Fit, does not want me to be stuck with you for 5 days, and 4 nights. That'll hurt my head, my ears, my voice, and any chance in this competition. So, if Nicole choses to stay with me on this, (Hmm.. Activity.) than she will be going."

Cara said in return, before Rylee was out of sight, and yet again, tacking up another horse. How annoying. And how her blood pressure must rise in one day of her siblings. So as she just looked from Rylee, to Nicole, to her mother. Cara shook her head, before finishing her discussion:

"So I guess we can say. Yes, there has been in a change in plans."

Cara just seemed to turn off on her heel, and move away from the distraction. Though she would have to remind her sister of the time before they were actually to leave. And the fact that bringing her Clue boy was available to come. So on her leave, without taking a look back, Cara finished their little meet up with a brief few words:

"Nicole, Clue can come as well. Just make sure everything of yours, and Clue's is ready before 2am."

Sarah was listening to everything Nicole and Cara were discussing. She hoped the two had fun, but was not looking forward to not having her oldest daughters helping her out. Things often turned to chaos when they left since they were the ones who helped her keep everything together. Oh well she would manage she thought to herself before being brought out of her own thoughts when Rylee rushed in. Hearing what Rylee said then listening to what Cara's reply was, she was glad that Cara had told Rylee how she felt. Before she could say anything Rylee had rushed back off to the barn and was with one of the elders of the farm. All she could do was shake her head wondering when all her hair was going to turn grey from stress.

"Now hun can't you tell he is just starving to death," Sarah replied to Nicole's comment about the treats she had gave Clu. She patted the ponies neck then answered the other question presented to her, "Yes, he really has."

Hearing her older sister Cara, Rylee ignored her, knowing the fact that she would have changed her mind sooner or later. The horse being tacked up, Rylee lead him out to where her mom and two sisters were standing.

"I'm gonna go out on a trail ride with Ginger. I won't go far though." she added. She knew some type of reply would come from Cara mouth, as she always had something to say. "I just need some time to think about some stuff, and Cara, please dont say anything." she added.

Cara, by now, had distance between them, and so as she walked, her stride seemed to grow in length, and was nearly doubled by the time it reached two minutes since she left the scene, yet there was her sister already returning on the patter of hooves hitting the ground gently. So turning and walking backwards, hearing what she said, and then suddenly asking her to say nothing, Cara just through her hands out to the side, holding a irritated face, yet at the same, a semi-dumbfounded one, not exactly understanding what she is meaning by that, when she is already yards away. But she had self control, unlike her young sisters, well, most of them, and just turned around and walked back to the stallion barn, taking her usual seat just below Joker's head, staring at stall wall across the way.

I'm lost and cofused.... Banditt I know what your thinking dont say it... [Razz] ... Will someone please be nice enough to let me know where i am needed, becuse i am slightly lost and cuffudeled.

OOC- Just come in form anywhere, it don't matter. Obviously cara was in the barn with the stallion I think and dad, i have no idea where he was.

Wait.. xD This is the old one where Cara was going to the show. The most recent, the dad had just gotten the prospects, and one just so happened to be the offspring from a GP freestyle horse, and Cara was supposed to train it.

Tell me what I should do here. xD