Sign in to follow this  
Banditt

Family Breeding Facility (Full!) Lovin, your needed!

Syd went from stall to stall, grabbing water buckets to scrub. after she had almost all of them, she took a little scrubber and begain to clean all of them. she looked at her sister "dont ya hate it when that happens?" She said laughing. " i didnt mean it make you lose the calf, just so you know " She said as she continued to scrub.

[ 10-13-2006, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: syds ]

Arron laughed, and rested his hand on the born horn of the saddle. "Cara" he thought to him self. "She definaltly is the mean sister figure, although they deserve it..." his stream of thoughts trailed in and out of reality. Jr pranced on the spot. This clicked Arron back to reality. Jr shook his long brown mane with impatience. "Ok ok" his deep country accented voice filled Jr's ears. watching the calf run from the chute, Arron hekd Jr back just a few seconds. getting his rope ready he relased Jr. Jr high-tailed it after that calf. He could have easliy cought up to the calf but arron's rope had him first. The rope landed around the calf and was pulled to a stop. jr backed a few steps to sucre the rope and stood still. Walking fowards Arron slipped the rope off the calf and gathered his rope. After gathering the rope he tied it onto his saddle and picked up a lope. . .

Sarah's mind was going in circles as she walked up to the barn. She hated it when her kids blamed things on each other that is their own faults. She had saw Cara go off on Rylee and felt sorry for Cara because like always Cara did most of the chores that all the kids were supposed to do. Then there was Arron, she loved him so much, but at times he seemed to like going against what she had just told the children to do as if trying to be the cool parent. She quit that thought as she entered the barn and patted a few horses that were looking over their stalls.

Sitting down in her office chair, Sarah picked up the phone and called the breeding farm they were going to. She talked to the owner for a few minutes before cradling the phone. She went to the white board that the family wrote all notes and such down on and wrote: Me and Cara will be back later. Be good and get everything done. Setting the marker back down, she walked out of the office and went to find Cara.

Soon finding her oldest daughter, Sarah called to her, "Cara meet at the truck so we can leave soon." She walked to the house and was greeted by her Australian Shepherd, Taylor. She gave the dog a rub on the head before grabbing her keys and walking to the truck to wait for Cara.

About an hour later Rylee was on the other side of the barn, mucking out those stalls after letting the horses out to their pens so she could clean them. Rylee scooped the manuire and wet shavings onto one side of the stall and moved to the next, doing the same as the other stall she had just done.

After she did that to the other twelve stalls, Rylee grabbed the bigger wheel barrel and piled as much as she could into it and walked out of the barn, pushing the barrel and dumped it into the pile of manure on the other side of the barn.

OOC- edited because I cant spell

[ 10-13-2006, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: Banditt ]

Cara wasn't far from the truck, in fact just feet away, but you couldn't exactly see her since the barn was blocking view. She just seemed to pace in her circles like always. She constantly needed to be moving, especially after some sort of action, which in this occasion was freaking out at her sister. She deserved it, that's for sure. And if any commented on the situation, she certainly would not give up her ground. She stood firm on her word. But off that subject, it got her to frustrated, and you know how misery loves company, so she's going to avoid the wide spread. And anyways, her sister obviously got the idea, as she heard the ruffled noises within the barn(s). So once hearing her mom's shout to meet her at the car, she just gathered her thought's and then brushed off her beige breeches, and brown polo. It would be to good if they went looking all dirty, and seeing the shirt was brown, and she wore Scrubs over her breeches during the laboring process, everything was pretty much clean. Other than the general Equine odor.

With just a few moments between her mom's call, Cara made her way over to the truck('eh?). She pulled open the door, before soon hauling herself up into the heavy duty vehicle, soon situating herself within the grey leather. Cara left the door open for the time being, seeing she was 'Pro Air', and constantly needed the circulation. Why? Who knew. She just couldn't stand a still room. Though she does seem to love still water, but whatever. So, two completely different creations.

Cara pulled along the nylon strip, buckling herself securely within the seat. She then just crossed her legs, and lay her hands in her lap, just cuffed. She might look a tad uncomfortable, but she really wasn't. She was most comfortable in a knotted style. She wasn't a very open, or outgoing person, so you would have to see her situation. And since she's freshly out of college, it made her want to hide even more. So much socialization was involved, like the classes were forced to. And the constant discussions that turned into battles, and the tension for quizzes. Ah, it's all over now, and she just needs to be certified by the state to allow vetting practice. And though that was her major, she still prefer's training over that. To communicate with a creature without actually having to speak allowed feelings, or confessions. And Joker is probably her most loyal boyfriend ever, and she's really only had two, and long ago. So he hasn't left yet! She must be doing something good! With the wait, Cara just watched the action of the farm.

Sarah opened the door to the truck and sat in the drivers seat next to her passenger which was Cara. She slipped the key into the ignition and closed the drivers door before pulling the seat belt over her and buckling it. The engine rumbled to life and she put it into drive and started off down the driveway and onto the main road. She sat in silence for a moment then spoke keeping her eyes on the road, "Cara I honestly don't know what this place would be like without you. I'm so proud of the way you ride and train just to let you know." She wanted her daughter to know how special she was to her. She watched the lines on the road slipping by as they continued down the smooth paved road. The day was beautiful with an occasional breeze and warm sunlight streaming from above. She looked over at her daughter and smiled at her before turning her attention back to the road.

OOC| Sorry this is crummy. My friend just asked me to help them make a propboards RPG. Blah.

Well Barrels, as far as I know all the sisters are in the barn working. Which is Syd and Rylee? And Cara and her mama are off to look prospects. The dad is riding Jr.? And that's as much as I know.

BIC|

Cara just sat quietly, once her mother situated herself in the car, she pulled shut the door, and kept herself in the same knotted position that she has been sitting in for the past few minutes. Her eyes just scanned the outdoors scenes as they blew past within only seconds. As she listened to her mom so begin speaking, she was glad to hear it, but at the same time grew annoyed at how irresponsible her siblings became. It just got annoying. And so now she holds hardly any personality, and is quite the strict person. But that could be good for the sport she focuses in I assume. So moving on. She would have to respond, and as she also focused on the road as well, seeing she knew how to drive (I forgot xD) she was cautious. But with a pause between what her mother spoke, Cara thought over what she could say, before retorting:

"Thanks. But thank you for everything you've thought me. And I really want you to go and start enduring the Rodeo's again to kick major arss. You need to get out and live again. I mean, I am as well. In fact I did get my entry submitted in time for Fair Hill this weekend! Though I'll have to leave on Wednesday. Maybe you would want to come?"

OOC: thank ye Jockey.

BIC:

Addy made it to the office, her hand was bleeding badly now. She searched the office for a first aid kit, but couldn't find one, and decided to give up, to make sure nothing got blood on it. She walked into the bathroom and and turned on cold water. Addy flinched at the ice cold water running over her fresh cut. She finally got a good look at the wound and screamed inside. She would have to go get stiches. " Nah, I think I will be ok, it isn't that deep" she thought, but in reality it was about half and inch deep on her palm, and a little bite mark on the back of her hand. She wrapped paper towel's around it, and took a few rubber bands from the office to keep it on, and also to cut the currciulation off some. She shrugged her shoulders and walked down to the gelding and mare's barn to see Cheveyo.

OOC: ahhh! badddd post!

Rylee finsihed tha barn and plopped on the bench outside of the red barn, taking in a depp breath. Dad had left once again on his business trip, leaving mom and the kids again. It sure got them the money, but dad wasnt going to be there for the rodeo Rylee was going to compete in. She walked into the house, poured herself some water and walked over o the computer, checking her email.

Rylee was the kind of girl who tended to clack off, but once told to do it with stundness in the ovpoce she did it. Clicking on one from her firend in Ohio. She replied to it then dialed her moms cell, waiting for her to answer. she took another sip of her water while waiting.

Sarah kept her eyes focused ahead, but listened carefully to everything Cara was telling her. She knew it was all true, but her husband always left on his business trips leaving only her and her childran and it was hard enough to keep everything going. "Cara, you are the only one who I can really talk to about stuff like this. I honestly don't think I can with everything going on at the farm and having to haul everyone to their shows. I have been debating over selling Chick or not since he is not getting to reach his potential. I really don't think I could go with you since...." she was cut off by the sound of her cell phone ringing.

Picking up the cell phone Sarah flipped it open and answered, "Hello." She continued watching the road in front of her and slowed down as she saw the farm sign ahead. She pulled into the driveway and headed down the long gravel road that was lined with white fence which held many paint mares and foals.

Cara's eyes just focused on the white lines that blew by, as the time just seemed to hold still. She listened to her mom over, and was just a bit disappointed, but it wouldn't be the first time she was on her own again. Just every once in awhile company, or help with warming up is nice. Though it wasn't just that. She wished her mom could do what she really loved to do. Her dad should be home awhile, and Cara could always stay at home and take care of thing's. It's not hard. Though it may be a big responsibility. If she can handle so many horses, she should be able to handle her sister's and the horses. But before having the ability to respond with this idea, she was cut off, as her mom's cell phone rang. So Cara just sat back, removing her eyes from the road, and just looking to the oncoming driveway. Cara stared blankly down toward the farm. It wasn't their farm, and nothing could top that, but they weren't there to judge on facilities, but horses.

Once her mother pulled into a parking space, Cara waited until a complete stop, before unfastening her seat belt, and soon laying her hand among the handle, and just exiting the truck, taking a whiff of the fresh air. Oh she enjoyed her air. But more than just air, the delicate, and sweet smell of horse air. Though many people thought manure was nasty, she loved it. Just gave her a reassurance that horses were around. So while enjoying this, Cara just closed the door softly, allowing her mom to finish speaking with whomever it was on the phone.

Syd finished with all of her barn chores, and went into the tack room. she put her old beat up saddle on a rack and grabbed a cloth with some leather cleaner. she begain to rub the saddle down until it was shining. she then grabbed her bridle and begain to clean the head stall. then she grabbed the Bit and begain to wipe it off with a wet paper-towel. after she was done with the saddle and bridle, she put them back,a nd grabbed her 4 saddle pads. and walked out of the barn and into the house. she saw Rylee on the phone "who ya talkin to?" She said taking her boots off

"mom." she replied getting up and moving to the couch. "Umm, am i able to join the rodeo, i need to call the coch and tell him." she said

Sarah heard Rylee's voice come over the phone and asking her about the rodeo team. She pulled into a parking space and killed the engine pulling out the keys and slipping them into her pocket. "As long as it doesn't bother with your chores around the barn, I think it would be good for you to do. I've got to go hun. Now make sure you aren't sitting on that couch when I get home or its double chores tommorrow," she said before hanging up the phone. She took hold of the handle and opened the door then stepped out of the truck. She stretched for a moment looking around enjoying the aroma of horses that now filled her nose.

Mr. Sinden, the owner of the farm, was waving them over to where he stood by the main barn. Sarah leaned over and whispered in Cara's ear, "Now tell the truth like I know your capable of." She was just teasing Cara and she knew Cara was used to her joking. She began walking toward where the man stood and greeted him. "I see you brought the most knowledgeable horse woman you could find to look at my horses," Mr. Sinden said. "Yep. Now where are these horses," she replied seeing that Mr. Sinden was holding a folder that most likely held all the horses for sale's information. Mr. Sinden led them out of the barn and toward a pasture that was full of about 7 younger paints. "These are the two year olds and three year olds I have for sale. I need to go take care of something at the barn so come up there when you decide. Here is all the information on all the horses in this pasture. Feel free to walk inside and do whatevere you wish. A halter and lead rope is hanging on the fence," Mr. Sinden told them handing her the folder before walking up to the barn leaving them with the horses. Many of the horses had come up curiously trying to figure out what was going on. "So which one catches your eye first?" she asked Cara looking across the herd.

Horses for sale:

Sheza Cash Investment 2 year old, Mare

Catch Me Not 2 year old, Gelding

Slip Me A Dollar 3 year old, Gelding

Chicks Dig This 3 year old, Gelding

Painting This Town 3 year old, Mare

Time Will Tell 3 year old, Mare

Don't Kiss N Tell 2 year old, Mare

Syd walked into the laundry room with her saddle pads "hey Rylee, you need any saddle pads done while im doing them?" She said setting hers on top of the Washer and walked back out to where Rylee was

Cara's eyes shifted over the scenery, before landing on Mr. Sinden waving toward her and her mother to come over. Before moving, she caught we her mom said, and released a very small grin, but instead chose to go straight for business. Walking down with her mom, shortening her strides quite a bit, not wanting to assert herself right to the lead in the start, but maybe later. As he commented on her, Cara gave a slight chuckle, before listening to all information he had to share. Which was limited. But barn's take work, she just stared at the folder, before slipping it softly from her's mom's hands without a word, looking through the photo's, names sire's, dam's, vetting applicants.

Cara shifted her eye's from the actual horse, than turned paper's to their description, doing this with each horse, before looking to her mom, and pointing out two of the geldings she really seemed to care for. Stepping forward, Cara grabbed the halter and lead from the gait, soon just slipping between rails.

It was only seconds before she coaxed Painting this Town toward her, so she could slip the halter on. Before long, Cara pushed her way through the yearling's hind quarters's, soon reaching the edge of the fence, and bringing her to a side view, facing more of a left direction. Cara ran her right hand down her neck, and over her back a bit more firmly. She then ran it down her hinds legs, and soon her front, before picking up her front right, closets to them, looking at her hooves and picking at a bit of the deterioration nearing the edge. Stepping back and looking at her for a second, Cara soon began to explain herself:

"Now if you look at her, she seems to fit the requirements for a Barrel horse. Her hinds end more powerful to jump forward, yet her front end light and easy to maneuver. Her neck could use some Dressage work, and she certainly show's some genes of Arabian from long ago. Just mixed properly for her though. The tail needs growing for Western Pleasure. Thought her face would look nice with a roached mane, and would defiantly sell. But her hocks are looking a bit swollen. May be some of the grasses in her though."

Cara paused, looking at her, before moving her away, and giving a tug, as well as clucking, asking for a faster gate, which turned into a pleasant trot. Could be a nice jog with work, yet has control and suspension. She was built for speed it looked. So Cara brought her to a halt, and soon removed her halter before giving a shushing noise to scare her away, as the mare tore off across the field. Cara walked back, yet watching her at the same time, she soon met up with her mom at the fence:

"Now see, she's a speed horse. Also looks like with some Dressage work to build up her front end, could be a good cutter. But another horse that I liked. [Points to Slip] Is Slip Me A Dollar. Though heavier on the forehand, he looks sound, and seem's to have some spunk in him even if he is a gelding. Just looking at him from here give's me the idea of hunter's, or Dressage prospect. He doesn't seem to hold much flaw. Nice coloring, form here looks good. Stats are alright. But if I were Dad, Rylee, or Syd. They might go for Sheza Cash Investment. Quarter horsie, yet still a Paint. A good mixture of color's like Hidalgo from the movie. God lines too. But I never went for these bulked up horses who look like they have HYPP."

Cara spoke, as she soon rested her elbow on the edge of the fence, watching as the horses went wild in a herd movement from Painting This Town's galloping across the fields. They all just felt a bit of showing off was in the right category Cara suspects. That, or they are just trying to be super annoying. Also, a big possibility. So just watching, Cara then looked toward her mom, looking for her thought's.

Sarah watched as her daughter walked in and haltered a tri colored paint mare. She quickly flipped through the folder and found the mare's information and look over it critically. She listened closely to what Cara was saying to her about the mare and she agreed with everything and had taken a personal liking to the mare named Painting This Time. She examined the horse's gaits as Cara trotted the mare, but the slightly swollen hocks didn't seem to bother her at all. If they got her and put her in a stall and dirt paddock they most likely would go down. "I have took a personal liking to this mare. I agree with everything you said about her. The hocks I'm sure would go down with being stalled and off this pasture and with work I think she would turn out a beautiful horse. Her gait was even and her stride was long and ground covering. Plus, she has some bloodlines that really stand out," she said once Cara had walked over to her, but still watching the paint mare.

Looking at the gelding Cara was pointing to, Sarah watched the horse and looked over him with a critical eye. She had to agree with Cara that he looked more like an english prospect than western, but had great potential. She studied his information in the folder and was pleased with what she found. "It looks like with some TLC and work, he would turn out to be a very nice horse," she said before turning her attention to the other mare Cara pointed out. "To me I think she isn't very balanced and look at her legs. She doesn't look like she could hold up to a lot of hard work. She has some good bloodlines in her, but I don't personally think she is worth buying," she said her glance falling back to the first mare they looked at.

"The only two I like out of the bunch are Slip Me A Dollar and Painting This Town. The others don't seem to have anything special about them that would make up for their conformation flaws. What do you think?" Sarah said watching the horse's taking off across the pasture and once again her eye was drew to Painting This Town. She had a feeling about the mare that she had felt when she had first laid eyes on Chick at the sale. She looked at her daughter then down to the folder to find out the asking price for the two horses she liked out of the group.

"ok, bye" she told her mom and hung up. Rylee heard her sister say something. "yeah, please" she said and walked to the kitchen. She filled the sink with water and put some dishes in to soak. She left out to the barn and swept the isle while the dishes soaked. Looking at the isle, she sand a song to mkae it go by faster, then remebered the Radio.

Walking into the office, she turned it on and flipped it to the country channel. "Thats better" she said and walked out of the office, closing the door. She grabbed the broom and started for the isle again, taking it all to the big doors to sweep out of the isle.

Cara nodded in agreement, just agreeing completely. She never cared for those conformation shift's of horses anyways, and since both her, and herself were on the same key, Cara moved off, sliding between the rails again, and soon walking over and slipping the lead onto the hook again, before returning to her mom's side, just thinking for a moment over the two horses. It was a big matter believe it or not. Even if they could afford it, two new addition's meant to more mouth's to feed and train. But that is alright, they'll live, but first, Cara felt the need to check with her mom that she has looked at other's as well:

"Your not just jumping to conclusion here right?"

She questioned, looking to her for a moment, before stepping back and raising her hands toward the air, soon entwining her finger's within each other, just giving herself a good stretch from all the two bending's. 'Eh, working with horses put a toll on your body, but it sure was worth it. So she just lived it through like she does now, and thing's seem to be moving smoothly.

After just a moment, Cara returned her hands to her sides, as she gave a light yawn, glancing down at her watch for a second or so, grasping the time, and soon just awaiting her mom's response. Gah. She still had to ride Joker when she had to get home.

Syd walked down to the barn "what saddle pads ya need done?" She said "and im gonna wash all my boots here too, you need any of ur Splint boots and such cleaned either?" She said walking to her tack trunk and grabbed her 3 sets of boots.

Rylee turned around, leaning the broom against the stall door. "umm, how about the red one and the sky blue one." she replied and grabbed the broom again. Looking down the hall, she was almost finished. "almost done... can you beleive how much work needs to be done around here?" she asked with a laugh and swept the bits of hay and sand into a pile.

OOC: I joined before and got left behind so i am joining again.

Banditt, My only outlaw

Human Stats:

Name: Kayla Lee (whatever our last name is)

Discription: Cutie, she is 5'6, brunette, strong nose, big brown eyes, naturally curly hair.

Personality: Sweet girl, caring, everybodys best friend, loves to be with her family, adventurious, shy around strangers, and people shes doesnt like

Picture: Kayla

History: She is a daddy's girl, really close to her siblings, always has been. Loves to ride, but doesnt show or rodeo. Her horse is her best friend. She rides just for fun and is very experienced on the trails.

Other: Has a boyfriend Tyler that everyone thinks is bad news but she loves him.

Other:Has a twin...

Horse Stats:

Barn name: Lady

Registered Name: Lady loves to Look

discription: 14.3 hands, star, and long mane and tail.

Personality: Sweet, gets rowdy, very nosy

Quirk: loves the men, she is a flirt

Picture: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f269/kutiekayla2/RPG/1.jpg

History: Raised by Kayla

Other: She is pregnant 8 months.

Banditt, My only outlaw

Human Stats:

Name: Keela Marie

Picture: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f269/kut...2/RPG/Keela.jpg

History: Always been a loner has a few friends but doesnt talk about them. Likes reading and quiet, she loves animals, but doesnt ride because of an accident that occurred last year. Very tramatic for her,

Other: single for the moment.

Kayla opened the door to her dark blue bug converitible, and smiled she had just got back from having lunch with her girl friends. The song Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift blaring out the speakers. She waved at her sisters and walked to the house. She went up to her and Keela's room and grabbed a tank top and a pair of wranglers she didnt really know who's they were but they were the same size so it doesnt matter. And went outside to saddle Lady. "Hey guys," she said to her younger sisters with a smile.

Keela grinned as the sun washed over her already tanned face. She walked to one of the many pool chairs and removed her over sized t-shirt and boxers, revealing her turqouise bikini smiling she laid on her stomach and untied the back of her suit, to prevent tan lines. Then she pulled out her book and began reading. Soaking up the sun and relaxing by the pool.

[ 10-18-2006, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: c0wb0ybuttsdrivemenutts ]

"Hey Kayla" Rylee said as she looked up from sweeping. "Getting the barn done for mom... wants it done or double for us... and If I were you, I wouldnt ride just yet" she laughed. "Cara will flip out" she added, picking the broom up again

OOC- got to go to bed, Ill check back later tomorrow, night!

Kayla's face fell. "Crap" she breathed. Then she grabbed a pair of gloves and a wheelbarrel and went to Lady's stall. She knew she would have to do the others to, but she decided her baby would have to be first. On her way she grabbed a shove. When she reached Lady she grabbed her halter off a hanger and quickly put it on she lead her into the aisle and tied her to a post. She returned the the stall and shoveled manure and diposed of the old straw. She layed down new stuff and gave Lady a few carrots. "Love you" she said as she went to the next stall and repeated the process. She then went the the tack room and grabbed a cd player she plugged it in and placed her new Nickleback cd inside and cranked it up. She danced back to the dirty stalls and her job was finished 2 hours later.

"ok" She said walking into the tack room and grabbed Rylee's Saddle pads. she walked back into the house and threw the saddle pads and started the washer. she went back down to the barn "hey Kayla" she said grabbing the hose, and turned on the water, and begain to fill the buckets "Kayla if you need any saddle pads or anything like that washed, let me know, because im doing saddle pads, and boots"