Sign in to follow this  
Banditt

Family Breeding Facility (Full!) Lovin, your needed!

Rylee sat down. "oh, hey kayla." she said. "moms not home yet, she still out, why?" she asked her as the cat came running to her. Rylee stood up and headed to the cats dish and began to pour it into his dish.

Rylee laughed. "im sure, Im gonna stay home and relax." she said, walking to teh kitchen for icecream. "Syd getting her lip pierced. She can't, and she wont." she replied."mom wont be happy at all. So i say no about it"

Rylee groaned. "you guys are gonna get in sooo much trouble, you wont beleive it." she said as she heard Keelas voice. And that was all she siad. "And im not gonna get one because im not stupid. Dad and mom will both get rid of their horses" she siad

"Yea" Keela said. "I don't think they will go that far. I think they will just get house arrest til they graduate." She said glancing at Kayla. Her and Rylee got along better than her and Syd. Rylee reminded her of Cara. Diehard horse lovers, they werent as social as the other three. "Are you positive you dont wanna party with your favorite sister" she said teasingly.

"you think, I know they would." she laughed. "im sure, Im gonna stay home and be with missy and Lasso" she replied, rerering to the dog and cat.

LAsso came darting in, full of mud and dirt. "Lasso! " she shouted. "out, bad dog" she said, Lasso walked out of the house and sat down. "Soory keela, lasso was muddy and got the carpter dirty.."

"Yes, dad will care and mom needs to know." she replied terasing, but sounding truthful. Lasso sat outsdie, waiting for her to walk out and clean her fet of. Rylle said. "i got to go and clean carpter before mom gets home and give lasso a bath, talk to you later."

Sarah walked beside Cara and listened to the sound of their boots crunching on the gravel. They walked in silence as they reached the barn and she walked towards the office. Mr Sinden was on the phone and she waited paitently until she saw him set the phone back down on the reciever. She walked inside looking back to see if Cara was following before speaking, "We are interested in Paint This Town and Slip Me A Dollar." She watched Mr Sinden nod then respond, "My asking price on Paint This Town is $4150 and Slip Me A Dollar $4000." She pulled out the checkbook and sat down at the desk then wrote out a check for $8150. The price was good for two well bred prospects that had a lot of potential. Handing him the check, Sarah added, "You will deliver them tommorrow as you said correct." Mr Sinden nodded then added, "Yes. I'm so happy that those two will be well taken care of and have good training put on them."

As the group walked out of the barn and towards the truck, Sarah looked over seeing the horses were galloping around the pasture after one another. Paint This Town once again held her glance and she stopped and watched her for a moment. She felt they had made two good choices and the two would turn into amazing horses. She sounded like her daughters when they were buying horses and she laughed silently to herself. They reached the truck and decided a time that the horses would be brought over at and said their goodbyes. She climbed into the truck and buckled her seat belt before starting the engine. She hummed to the music as she waited for Cara to get settled.

OOC: Sorry Jockey if I power played, I'll change it if you want me to. I thought they had spent enough time at that farm and they needed to move along.

Rylee grabbed the acrpet cleaner and put it on the carpet, letting it sit topick up the mud stain. "I sure hope this comes out." she told herself. Walking outside, she headed to the barn. "Lasso, come." she said. L:asso foolowed her and rylee tied him to the washracjk, giving hima bath. "There, stay clean."

Putting Jr away after a good work out and cooling off. Arron headed to the house. Seeing Lasso muddy made him laugh. "That dog never stays clean.. does he?" he asked with amuffled laugh. Stopping his feet to skae off the mud from his boots, he entered the house. Pulling off his boots he placed them near the door and placed his hat on the hat and coat rack. "Hey rylee where are your sisters. Not includuing cara. I havent seen any of them latly?" he asked with a serouisness in his deep accented voice. He watched her knowing something was going on, he could just tell it.

Rylee heard her dads voice. "sister?" she asked. "Uhh, out, having fun." she replied trying to keep that they were out going to get their yuogner sister of thriteen, lip pierced. "just oout, having fun.' she said, trying to act like she was telling the truth, but she had some hesitation telling him. Missy jumped onto the couch and Rylee rubbed behind her ears.

Addy got to Cheveyo's stall, but then felt th sharpest pain in her hand. "Sorry boy, I need to find help, that stupid stallion Panther bit me." Cheveyo sniffed at Addy's bloodly hand then almost pushed her towards the front of the barn, kinda in a way that he was telling her to go. She kissed his muzzel then headed for the house, maybe someone was there.

Arron nodded "Uhhu, sure" he said leaning on the couch. Feeling his cell vibrate he stuck his hand in the pocket and retrived the phone. Seeing it was Kayla. He pushed hte green on Button and placed the phone to his ear. "Hello" he ansrewd in his uasual way. placing on hand over the holes that enabled the other person to hear him. "If she doesnt tell me you are going to. Even if i have to tickle it out of you!" he siad and uncoverd the holes.

Rylee looked at him, then spat it out. "Syds getting her lip pierced and there out eating." she replied then covered her mouth. Whoops. she thought. She looked at her dad then to the cat who was staring at her, purring. Big whoops. she thought again

"WHAT' he said getting angeir by the minute "KAYLA YOU AND YOUR SISTERS ARE TO REPORT HOME NOW!!" he said without even waiting for her to answer "NO IF'S AND's Or BUT's About It!" He said sternly and shutting the phone. "Thank you rylee" he smiled at her and pulled his boots back on and grabbed his hat and placed it ontop of his head. Walking to the barn he dialed his wifes #. Entering the barn he Grabbed lady and Daz from there stalls and put them into the empty pasture. Shutting the [asture he walked up to the barn and grabbed a metal sign and wrote NO ONE IS ALLOWED IN THIS PASTURE UNLESS GIVEN PERMISSON BY ARRON OR SARAH. . Walking back out the pasture he hung it on the gate. Seeing Addy he smiled "Something wrong?" he asked. THe sign was on the gate until his wife got home and they could talk over the punishment.

"that didnt sound good, lets hurry up and get this done! i have the money in my pocket!! what are they going to do? rip the peircing out of my lip?" Syd said worriedly, but she wanted it done. she had a feeling that her parents wouldnt be happy campers, but she kinda figured Rylee coulnt keep it in, she didnt blame Rylee, she knew she wasnt a secret keeper from the parents "that is, if you want to just go home instead?" Syd said in a disopointed tone

this is Jockey_Hearts Post!

Cara followed her mom behind, keeping her strides long, yet moving slower, not wanting to clip her heels, yet not run in front of her. So watching in front of her, she just followed the foot steps, and once her mom went to take care of the payments, Cara wandered the aisle. She walked up and down, greeting the fine Equines that were situated inside for the time being. Though she would never really

find them as good looking at her families horses, but that's because she see's their horses everyday, and half of them could possibly be this farm's little would she know. So after a few moments, just listening to the soft mumbling within the office, both people exited the enclosed area, and began off to the car. She followed as well, but took a longer way, watching the horses graze in the tranquilly in the pastures limitations.

Before soon, her mom headed into the car, so Cara went and did the same, being sure not get in the middle of the conversing people, but at the same time finding an easy way into the car. Once they each bid their adieu's, Cara did as well, and soon lowered the seat belt across her chest, fastening it securely in it's holder.

She lowered her hands cuffed into her lap again, before crossing her leg's, and leaning onto the left arm of the seat, just waiting for the vehicle to move into motion.

Rylee leaned back into the couch cushions, not sure of how or what her sisters were going to do. Rylee looked at her dad then petted her cat until she went her own way. Lasso came up to her and sat down, finally clean and not dirty. She flipped the t.v. on and watched as Lasson layed down. "Dad, be easy on them.' she said looking at the tv still.

Addy smiled back, "Eh, just a little," she said showing Mr. Arron her hand, which was bleeding horribly now. "I kinda fell a little light headed too," She looked down at her hand, and her right side of her pants were soaked with blood, " I didn't think it would be this bad, Panther was being stupid and wouldn't let me un latch his halter, and he bit me." She looked back up at Mr. Arron.

"Comon we better get this cleaned up" he smiled and walked to the lounge room in the barn. Holding the door open for addy he grabbed the first aid kit. Turning on the water to warm he grabbed a wash cloth from the cuboard and waited for addy.

Rylee got up, shutting the tv off and walking down to the barn as she slipped her boots back on. "Dad, can we work on my roping?" she asked. Lasso followed her into the barn and sat next to her, then layed down.

"Yeah just let me take care of Addy. Go get your horse ready and warm up. I'll be there in a few minutes" he Looked at her and smiled. He was glad that She actually came to him and asked for help instead of him forcing her to listen. "So are you going to join the rodeo team? And were you going to go out to the Jefferson's tommorow with me? I have to go help with one of there ropers." he asked still waiting for addy.

OOC: BANDITT YOU HAVE A PM! [Wink]

[ 10-21-2006, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: lovin'weasel ]

Addy was a little scared to show him the gash, it was pretty deep. She sighed and walked to meet Mr. Arron, and slowly unwrapped her makeshift bandage. Blood poured out onto the floor, "Oh! I am so sorry! I can handle this though you and Rylee have to go work. I need to also, there is a huge race this weekend, adn I should really ride Cheveyo..." as she trailed off she was hoping that Mr. Arron wouldn't be bugged, she reached for the first aid kit, "Really I can handle it!"

"No Addy, its ok this need to be cleaned up" He said looking at her with a concerned look. Even though addy was not his biological child he still cared for her as if she was. "Comeon, put it under this water" He said. The water was warm and would help it feel a bit better. "I thing Mr Panther has a few issue's that need to be dealt with addy. This isnt the first time..." he trailed off.

Rylee groaned. "DAd!" she called again. "Im going to ride without you." she said, walking out of the tack room to Blus stall. She patted his frohead. She had never spoke like that to him, ever.

Addy flinched at the water, but tehn got used to it. "Yeah Panther is a devil I tell you! I don't think I should handle him anymore, I just can't, he has just a little too much spunk," She looked over at Rylee, "So which team are you trying out for? Did you hear about this weekends Rodeo? If I can I really need to enter the barrels and poles, I need to work Cheveyo." she looked down at her hand, then quickly looked away, it wasn't a pretty bite. "They are 'possed to be having that big sale too, I am defineatley going for that!" she said to both of them.