Sign in to follow this  
Banditt

Family Breeding Facility (Full!) Lovin, your needed!

Rylee groaned. "DAd!" she called again. "Im going to ride without you." she said, walking out of the tack room to Blus stall. She patted his frohead. She had never spoke like that to him, ever.

"Well if you dont mind I am willing to work with him. So he is better for you or what you decide to do with him. I know he is a punk and has a respect/ additude problem that needs to be adjuested" Taking a few steps back he leaned out of the door 'RYLEE!" he called "I asked you two questions and i would like them aswered!" he said out of the door. "Addy Rinse your hand in the warm water, Wrapp it up with the gause, Go up to the house take A tylonol, and wait for mom to get home. I am not the best doctor around. I just know enough to get me on with life but your bite from the punk is really deep." he smiled "I ahve to go take care of Rylee, so Please do as i asked. Mom and Cara should be home soon." he replied before walking out of the lounge and over to blu's stall. He leaned on the door way and waited for rylee to answer his two questions.

[ 10-21-2006, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: lovin'weasel ]

"Yes, Im joining the team Dad." she replied with a moan. "Mom said if I do, it can't interfere with my chores, and I guess I'll go" she replied patting Blus neck once again.

Putting his hands up in a surrender way "Hey i am not forcing you to go with me but they were gunna let you ride one of there ropers. And possibly if you were interested Sell em to us. But hey i'm not force'n you to come. " he shrugged and turned "I'll see you in the ring" he grabbed a halter and lead and got Rico from his stall and tacked him up. While rico stood amazingly still he made sure verything was correct before leading him from the barn...

Rylee haltered her gelding and led him to the isel and saddled him up. She met her dad in the ring, and had her rope hanging. She looked around and asked for a canter around the ring while waiting for her dad.

Lifting himself into the saddle when he got into the ring, Rico stood still. Asking Rico for a walk he warmed him up before picking up a Cater. Tossing his head rico went into the canter, then slowed on command near the holding pen of hte caf. "Tell me when" he called to Rylee. Knowing for some odd reason she was being standoffish and short with him. But he had learned over the years it was best to leave em be and deal with it.

Rylee stopped and trotted Blu over to her dad. "Well, you, mom and syd, all say I have a problem with my roping, so there ya go" she told him and asked for a trot from her gelding and then cantered, watching the calf that ran away from her

He nodded "No i didnt say you had a problem just said you could improve" he replied and picked up a canter after he releadsed the calf. He Grabbed his rope from his horn and Twirled it above him. The dropped it back into his hand he slwoed To a trot and waited for rylee to rope the calf ...

OOC: SOrry had to go feed my horse..

Rylee galloped AJ and stopped him as the rope landed on the calfs neck, then tihgtened. Her arm was somwewhat sideways, which made the rope wiggle.

OOC- Maybe we should stop and wiat for the others... G@G byes!

[ 10-21-2006, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Banditt ]

OOC: OKIE DOKIE!

BIC: Arron slowed to a stop and watched Rylee rope the calf. Watching the rope land on the calf and slip around his neck gave him one relief but when looking at rylee's confo. HE sighed. The way she held the rope and as t wiggled it left a chance for hte calf to come loose or even worse take off again, which could throw rylee unbalance and pull her off blu. The rope wasnt tight and knowing the calf from his own expreince this calf didnt like being roped and wanted nothing to do with it, He held his breath hoping for Rylee to pull the rope tight.

Syd followed her Sister into the Peircing shop and waited, she pulled the money out of her back pocket and waited as Kayla asked for a guy named Ted. she wanted this done so bad, but hoped that Mom, and Dad didnt go farth enough to take Daz away from her. "you dont think they will take Daz away from me do you?" She said

Ryle pulled teh rope tight,Blu stopping on his haunches and backing up. "Atta boy" she told him and patted his neck, then looked up to her dad, wainitng to hear from him.

Arron sighed of reilief. "Good" he smiled " I am gunna tell you somthin but i dont want you to run off in an agrey storm" he looked at her with his eyebrows raised in a seroius tone.

Blu trotted foward as Rylee told him to with her leg cues. she followed the clf and then looked at her dad. "ok ok, I won't" she agreed. The calf kicked out, feeling slack in the rope around his fetlocks. Blu kept up with him, not one bit scared of the small calf.

Arron asked for a walk as he consturcted his thoughts. "my one and only plea is to PLEASE tighten the rope as soon as it goes on. You dont know the damage it can cuase until it is done to you as it has done to me." he sighed "Other than that that run was a really good one" he smiled knowing rylee would rather hear the encouraging words than the non.

Syd sat and listened as Ted told her how to care for her lip and such. "but what if they do? you think ill get her back?i mean, iv lost one horse, and i dont want to lose another" She said as the guy marked the spot of the ring, she sat still as he did the work, and put theRing in. She noticed Keela walk into another room with some dude "where is she goin?" She asked Kayla

[ 10-23-2006, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: syds ]

Kayla watched as her sister walked out of the room, she focused her attention back on Syd. She said "Yea will probably give him back they know how much you love him. He won't do well with anyone else." she reassured. She watched the ring go in and winced. "Ow" she muttered. "I don't know what Keela is doing" she said shrugging

Syd laughes after it was in at Kayla wincing, "well, i already paid him, so lets go find her and get home" She said grabbing the bag of cleaning stugg she got too "thanks ted" She said and waited for Kayla

Just then Keela walked out of the room. She said "Ok lets go." she grabbed Kayla and Syd's hands and dragged them out of the store. "I don't wanna get in trouble lets just go home" she stated as she hopped in the drivers seat. Kayla didn't protest. She just shrugged and hopped in the car.