Sign in to follow this  
Banditt

Family Breeding Facility (Full!) Lovin, your needed!

Rylee was in the ring with thier dad, working on her roping. Blu snorted, keeping watch of the calf. The calf took off as the line snapped. "but it was good, right?" she asked "Thanks." she smiled and turned Blu around and seen the girls drive up. "Wow, looks whos home!" she said loud enough so they can hear.

The twins quickly scrambled out of the car. They grabbed Syd and led her to the house. Kayla noticed Rylee and her father riding she took her sisters hands and ran into the house. She led them all the way the the girls bedroom. She closed the door and breathed deep.

"im ready for whatever they got, ill be back later" Syd said getting up and walked out of the room, then out of the house and too the ring her sister, and her father were riding in "yo, whats up guys?" SHe said looking at the ground

Keela heard her and came out of the bathroom. Kayla and her looked at eachother and ran to Keela's bed to look out the window. "She is committing suicide" said Kayla. She turned away bored, "Prepare to be grounded..." muttered Keela. "We are screwed" she said to herself before going back into the bathroom.

"Yeah, Why dont you go another round?" he asked turning Rico towards his daughter. Comming close he saw the silver object in her lip. "What the He** Is that? he said. Swining his leg over the saddle he let himself drop tot he ground and pulled the other foot from the stirrup. Putting the reins around the horn just incase Rico decided to act stupid he wouldnt get hurt, Arron left him standing near the fence. Walking closer to syd he saw exactly wahat it was. "Who the He** do you think you are? Going out and Getting this" His voice rasing in an angered manner. "Is this what your mother and i raised you to be! Someone who thinks it's cool to have the Skin Torn into by Jelrewy any place other than you ears!" HE was Poed now. "NOT ONLY HAVE YOU DISOBEYED MY RULES But you Let her Do it" He said turning to Kayla. "SYD YOUR ROOM NOW AND NEXT TIME IS SEE YOU YOU BETTER HAVE THE Thing OUT! Kayla She is 13 YEars OLD! SHe is underage! She is just a kid. MY KID, Not yours. Why Would you be so stupid to take her to do this. You know How sick that makes me! " HE said he was flaming with his temoer right now. "LEave To your Room Before I say something i regret. AND NO HORSES FOR EITHER OF YOU!" he shouted. Pacing he layed his fist heavliy into the side of the Annocer's stand. Laying his head against it he sighed. "Ok rylle get the calf loaded up into the chute. I wanna have a go. I need to get my mind off of this factor until your mother gets home.." he sighed and remounted Rico. Sensing his dad was mad Rico listend well.

Rylee trotted her gelding overto where he dad was with her sister. "uhh, crap" she said low and backed up Blu and took him to the calf and psuhed he calf back around to the shoot. "k dad, hes ready" she told him, backing her gelding into the box. Blu let a small rear out and snorted, ready.

OOC: okie dokie! [big Grin]

Bic: Arron tipped his hat and backed Rico up to the gate but not in. Holding him still he signalled for hte calf to be let out. Watching the little calf run as his little brown legs could carry him towards the other end, arron let Rico have the rein. Feeling The signal Rico Picked up his legs and booked it after the calf. His Everymusce in his body pounding and streching to meet rico's mind thoughts. Soon as the Little calf came closer Rico gave his head a shake and thundered after him. Picking up his rope arrond gave it a good twirl and let it go. Briskly grabbing the calf around the neck Arron pulled it tight. Rico watched the rope come tight and rolled back on his haunches and walked a few stepps backwards keeping the rope tight. Everytime the calf pulled foward it sent rico back. Looping the rope around The horn of the saddle arron took a breath. Wiping his forehead with his hand the held in the black gloves he lossed hte rope and gave the ok to rico to walk forward. Letting the calf from the rope he gathered it up and dropped it over the horn. Turning, Rico spun around to meet rylee.

Cara just sat quietly as the soft background music played away. Though the truck didn't give you much chance to hear the harmony, due to it's roaring engin that overtook the simple sounds around, or inside of it. But it's that roaring engin that get's this farm going. For business if one heavy load, especially when these horse are built up to much extent of their abilities. They tend to look almost. Not real? But it's one thing you can certainly be proud of. Until of course they chose to totally blow you off and screw up. But that you try to avoid at all costs. Cara's mind continued to just drift off. Either about the two newest member's fo the family that'll be arriving tomorrow, or about how she's going to work Joker tonight. It's going to be ring work, but more Jumping than Dressage. The first fifteen minutes of course would be a softer collection in Dressage, be the rest she would really just let him loosen up before they had to leave. I mean, it's only two days.

Before she knew it, they had pulled into the farms driveway, looking to either side, just seeing the current actions of her father, which was running after the calf. And then her sister moping off into the house. Not like they haven't come home to this before. So Cara just ignored it, and once they parked, unfastened her seatbelt, and allowed it to return sliding into it's normal position, before looking over to her mom, and just speaking softly:

"Thank you. And now, I think I'm going to go and gather Kayla and see if she wants to help make dinner."

So Cara pushed open the door, soon sliding her way on out from the leather seat, and closing is behind her like she had earlier. Shuffling her feet for a second, getting some of the loose mud out of the treads in her high boots, before looking ahead of her again. It wasn't long before she entered the large house. Gah, this family was so spoiled, but they worked hard for all of this success. Once she stepped through the doorway, she looked around and kept walking through the many rooms, hands stuffed in her vests pockets. 'Guess she's in her room.' Cara just released a sigh, since she wasted her time wandering the house looking for her. But Cara wasn't the type to just shout around the house. She was a very shy, and quiet mumbler. So she wandered back to the start of the house, and soon up the stairs. It wasn't long before she found herself in front of the pale door, giving it a light knock, before pushing it out of the way. Kayla was on the bed reading, so she couldn't see what damage was done:

"Hey you. Weird to see you up here so early. But do you wanna help me with dinner?"

Syd just looked at her dad "i think i am Sydney Lin Ridge, You didnt raise me wrong raised me wrong, iv gotten almost everythign i could wish for, but i am who i am, im not like Cara,Keela or Kayla, i am me! and if you dont accept that, you are going to have a lot of problems, because i am not giving up my horse, nor my lip ring!" She said with tears running down her face,she took one last look at her father then ran down and into the barn, seeing what Dad did with Daz, she wasnt in her stall, but then saw her in the pasture with the sign on it, She ran out to the pasture and climbed under the fence, and ran to Daz, to reveal her lying down in the pasture taking a leisurly nap, she ran up and sat next to her head and just stroked it

[ 10-24-2006, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: syds ]

Dismounting arron walked out tot he pasture and clipped daz to her lead ignoring Syd. Clicking to her daz scrambled to her feet and follwed Arron Leading her out of the pasture and led her to the trailer, Opening the trailer she walked her in and looped her ead through the ring. getting out he lifted the door and locked it shut. "You know the house rules and if you do not obey them the horses are gone. You have not only chose to obey one rule and not accept your punishment you went and disobeyed another and defiyed me. So I am taking Daz away. that the end of the story." he said getting in his truck that was hooked up to the trailer. "Rylee please put Rico away." HE Tipped his balck hat and started the truck. Placing it into drive he headed out of the drive. Grabing his cell he dialed Cara.

Cara just stood in the doorway waiting a response, as she looked around the room for a minute. Not as clean as her room, but her sister sure made it homey, and horse like. Her cup of tea. But that wasn't why she was there, to examine rooms. So moving on. She shifted her weight back up against the molding of the doorway, looking to her reading, and the title of the book(magazine?). Think about it, she then just got sick of standing there, even if it was only a few minutes. So piecing her words together, she then spoke again:

"Well, if you feel like it, I'll see you downstairs."

Cara shuffled off, letting out a slight yawn as she crossed the house, and maneuvered down the stairwell, opening into the kitchen. Looking around for a few minutes, there wasn't anyone about the house. So she just moved off over the linoleum floor, her boots creating a short, and mellow noise to each step, before she stopped at the cabinet. Looking through, she wasn't pleased with much anything there. She pulled out the white rice, and set that on the counter. Moving off to the refrigerator, she took out the gallon jug of milk. She closed the door, and opened the freezer, taking out the green beans and corn. Yes, a two vegetable meal. Tossing them across the island to land on the opposing counter. She then shut the freezer, and reopened the frig, taking out the margin, closing the stainless steal door, and going over to her work station. Cara put three pots on the stove. She took out the measuring cup, and filled it three times, making six cups of rice. This made about 12 servings. And this was a big family, with big appetites. She then put six cup of water into the large pot, and two cups in the next pot for corner, and tow cups for the green beans. Cara poured each in, and turned the stove on. She then pulled out the flower, and a bowl. She poured two cups of flower into the bowl as well as a two sticks of margin, and 3 cups of milk. Then, she mixed that on the stove as well. Cara then returned to the refrigerator, taking out the thawed chicken, and soon sterilizing the work space, and setting it on the counter, de-gunking it from all the white fat tissue and cells. Soon enough, those two were tossed into a pot. This was a big stove top meal. Now it just being the waiting process, Cara was prepared to set the table, before hearing her phone ring. She removed the black flip phone from it's leather case attached to her breeches belt, and soon opened it, answering with a:

"Hello?"

She never really bothered to look and see who was calling. She could remember people's voices pretty well. So as she waited a response, Cara took out 6(7?) Plates, as well as silverware sets rolled in white cloth napkins. So she went down to the table and began setting it, which wasn't to difficult.

Hearing his eldest daughter's voice come over the phone, Arron sighed. "Hello Cara" he stateted. His foot on the gas pedel as he watched tree's fly by he continued. "Please make sure Syd has NOTHING to do with the horses. She is only aloud to do her chores but no handeling of the horses until I come home. I am Taking Daz to a friends House to keep there. But do not tell this to Syd. As far as she knows that i am getting rid of Daz. I would and Never could do that to her, but I am showing her I keep to my word." letting out a long and angrey sigh he seen the sign coming up. "Well Cara i have to go, just please do this for me" he smiled as the tall white gates slowly creaked open and he finshed his conversation with his daughter but still waiting for a reply from her. Rumbling down the drive Arron and the truck made its way to the barn where he was greeted bt his old friend Mr. Franks.

OOC: I'm so sorry guys. I was at a barrek race all weekend and before I could post on here I had to get a lot of things done. I'm back though!

Thanks Jockey for going ahead and getting them home!!!

BIC: "That would be great if you could cook dinner, Cara," Sarah said after Cara had spoken and gotten out of the truck. Pulling the truck into the garage and turning it off, she got out and noticed her husband's truck was gone. She walked into the house still completely unaware of what was going on then went to the kitchen where Cara was cooking dinner and was also on the phone. Everything seemed under control and she walked down to the barn. She pulled out her phone and dialed her husband's number then waited for him to answer.

[ 10-24-2006, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: Me and Dan-D Canchasin ]

Syd was going to say something but decided it was best not too, she still sat in the pasture with Lady, she got up and walked over to the horse. she gave her a pat before going under the fence and into the barn, she then walked into the house and upstairs into her room, she didnt say anything to anyone, she slammed her door shut, and turned her stereo up as loud as it could go, and begain to play Lamb of God. she threw herself onto her bed and just layed there. finally she let her tears slip, she thought "now iv lost 2 horses, what the he** did i do to deserve that

[ 10-24-2006, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: syds ]

Cara just listened closely as she set plated after plate down, see putting the silverware on the left hand of everything. Once finishing, she actually stood up straight for a second, twisting her arm around to her back, stretching for a second, be soon returning to her duties, and moving off to the cabinet. She continued to listen as she worked around the house. But one hearing the fact that he really did take her horse elsewhere, Cara just, gave her own little sigh. But agreed, seeing it was to the point that she needed to learn from her mistakes. So she just went on her merry way, and took down glasses at a time for drink, balancing the cell phone between her ear, and shoulder, before soon given the chance to respond:

"No problem. But hurry up. Dinner will be ready shortly. So I'll talk to ya later. Adieu."

So with that, she hung up the phone. Not really needing a retorted response, since he was already entering a new discussion with his friend. So inserting the now folded phone back into it's comfy little case, Cara just went back to moving the several glasses to the table, allowing everyone else to fill them with what they want. So once each was carefully placed, she went and stirred the chicken, corn, and green beans. As well as the rice. The Corn and beans were done, rice had a few more minutes, and she needed to chop up the chicken. So cleaning the counter again, Cara than turned off the chicken's stove, and soon grabbed two mitts and dumped the boiling water into the sink, before putting the chicken onto the cutting board. It wasn't long before each piece was cut even smaller for the chicken and Rice affect. Cara then piled it, and took the sauce off the pan, and set that next to the chicken. She then scraped the chicken into the sauce pot, mixing it well, before taking the vegetables and rice off, and serving it on to each plate around the table. First rice, then sauce & chicken, then the corn and beans. She finished with that, and cleaned up her mess quickly, before standing firmly and hollering out:

"DINNER!"

And repeating the same out the back door so everyone heard. Then she just went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, and sat at her spot, poor the plastic container into the glass. She tried to keep the family dinner's at least half way decent, rather than just cans of soda's, or bottle's of ice tea and water. They had to have something nice, since the apparel around the house wasn't always the best.

Syd turned her music down to here her sister calling for Dinner, she came down stairs relcutantly and sat at the table, she didnt want to eat, but she knew she would get yelled at if she didnt, but she forgot her mom nor sister had seen her lip ring. " do i have to eat?" She asked her sister

Cara was just pouring the water carefully into the glass, looking at her meal at the same time, just waiting for it to cool off. It wasn't long before the heat, and chill of the water combined and created some dew among the once rock. So once the bottle was half empty, she re-capped it, and set it down before looking to her sister for the moment. She saw the lip ring, but ignored it's presence, since her father had already given her a clue that she did something wrong, and this was it. So instead of making it worse, she just looked around, and mixed her meal, before putting a bit of salt on it, and mixing it again, retorting to her sister:

"I would prefer you too. At least half. And maybe eat the rest tonight."

Cara gave a soft shrug. It was her idea to starve or not, and it was a free world. So whatever. And she had no idea about ring care in the mouth area, since she never had one. Just her ears pierced when she was twelve, and when she put an earing in and hit the wall of the lobe, she never wore any again. Plus, she does not agree with the whole jewelry thing while riding. Nor tattoo's.

After her dad told her to rico away, Rylee stood there. "im..ok." she said and grabbed Ricos reins, leading him to the stallion barn. She stopped and got off of her horse and ground tied Blu. Blu stood there, waiting. Rylee untacked Rico and put him in his stall after cooling him off.

Walking out of the stallion barn, Rylee Grabbed Blus reins and led him to the barn, untacking him and leading him into his stall, tossing him some hay. Hay stuck to her shirt, but she didnt bother to wipe it off. Walking to the house, Rylee walked into the kitchen, seeing dinner ready.

"eehhh....i guess, but im leaveing when 'he' gets home" SHe said refering to her dad, she was in no mood to talk to him at the moment, she begaint o slowing eat some of her dinner.

"do you think he took her away for good?" SHe said trying to keep her mind off of it, but just couldnt "do you think he got rid of her over a stupid little ring?"

"Thank you and i will be home shortly" Arron sighed and pressed the red off button that sttod out on his phone. Slipping the phone into the back pocket of his jeans he stepped out of the vehicle. "Hello, Long time no see" arron took a hold of MR. Franks firm grasp and shook his hand. "Well, i have brought a horse down for safe keeping. Its a long story and no time to tell. But I will say My daughter is in a lot of trouble." He said letting down the white trailer's ramp. Tapping Daz's bottom she backed up. Grasping her lead Arron led dez to the small green 1/2 acre pasture where she would be kept. "Thank you again. For doing this" he said and waving goodbye before lifting himself back into his truck. Feeling his cell vibrate, he lifted him self and reached into his pocket. Pulling out his cell he read his wife's # and pushed the on button. "Hello darling" he said while putting the truck into drive and flipping a u'y and heading out.

Cara just looked to her meal for a few final seconds, but soon returned her attention to Syd, as she just looked to the ring for a bit. It was very distracting. That's like her Eventing vest. Though it's a Tipperary, it has a horse painted in blocks at a time like to be artistic. And so many people in the warm up ring comment it, but also say it get's distracting. After a few moments, her attention was re-directed toward the door opening and closing, as Rylee entered the house. All you could really do when you saw this family at the table, was chuckle. Everyone holding their fair of the barn still on their clothes and boots. Faces. Everything. Which brought her to the fact she still needed to ride Joker. Hm, soon enough. So in response, Cara just made a slight fib, though it wasn't obvious. She was good at hiding things:

"Who knows. You'll see. Just be on your best behavior. [Pause] Like, can you clean up after dinner for me? I have to ride Joker tonight. Tomorrow I'm hardly going to ride him because I'll be packing for the event."

Cara questioned, holding a pleading look, yet at the same time, giving her the hint that cleaning up afterwards would probably help along with the situation. Though she would love to just rub it into her face that it's her fault her horse is gone, she prefer's to stay on everyone's good side, unless they truly piss her off.