Sign in to follow this  
Banditt

Family Breeding Facility (Full!) Lovin, your needed!

"that wont do crap, but sure, whatever" She said playing with the food on her plate. "when i get DAz back...IF i get Daz back, and you help me with her, she has been being a real brat latley, and i dont know how to stop her from bucking me off or slamming me into walls?" She said trying to change the subject

Rylee took off her jacket, hanging it up on the coat rack. She washed her hands in the sink and then dried them off. "poor poor Syd, I told you guys it was a bad idea and that they would be taken away, but no, you didnt listen." she said as she tossed the towel back onto the side of the sink and walking to the table.

Rylee pulled out a chair and then sat downm scooting herself in. Rylee looked at Cara. "you know, Ricos not a bad horse, loves me and let me walk him into his stall." she told her.

"i think its pretty bad when he is taking a horse away over a flippen little ring!!! and Rylee, Bite Me!" She said getting agitated, she finally finsihed her food, then got up and put her plate in the sink, and decided to wait for everyone to finsh before she started cleaning.

Rylee scooted her chair out, like she was going to follow her. "I will!" she shouted, then sat back down. How she loved to mess around with her younger sister. Rylee scooted out, still sitting on ehr chair as he screeched across the hardwood. Rylee wiped off the hay and scooted back in.

Sarah heard her husband's voice come over the line as she looked out across the farm set up. "I thought you were going to be home for a while. Where are you?" she asked before starting back up to the house. She held the phone steady by her ear and opened the front door to the house. She walked inside seeing three of her daughters standing there then her mouth dropped open. "Sydney Ridge, What the heck is that on your lip?" she said still holding the phone up to her ear, but seeing the lip ring. What had went wrong in her daughter's raising? She thought that she had taught her better than to do something like that.

Though Cara was waiting for the rest of the family, thing's were getting cold, and it's been around 5 to 10 minutes now, so she just rotated her rations one final time, before taking fork full be fork full, and beginning the ongoing noise of scraping forks for the next few moments. So as she ate, two people began speaking. Syd about Cara helping her with Daz, and Rylee making matter's worse. 'Thank you god, for making me the oldest.' She never had to worry about fights anymore, she already went through the hard part of her life, and though tons more is coming, at least she doesn't have dinky little fits like these:

"Sure I'll help you. You just need a bit mire discipline Syd. [Pause] And Rylee, let's not make matter's worse. But, that is great to hear. Yet, for some reason, comes off topic to me? Ah well. I'll make something off topic too. Does someone want to come to Fair Hill with me? For company? Or am I gonna be stuck with the big boy Joker all myself?"

Cara said, sticking her tounge out slightly, knowing if Joker heard that, he'd probably give her one big shove to make her stumble forward. She didn't mind it, but sometimes actual communication was nice. And it would probably be good for Syd, since she has no horse here, and it can let thing's settle between her and dad. But soon enough, thing's turned sour, as her mom walked in, and noticed Syd's lip ring. Gah. Her eyes tossed slightly, though it was good her mom noticed, just thing's are being blown up on the girl very quickly, since apparently her dad already lead into her.

"well, its a lip ring..duh" Syd said in her mocking tone, knowing she would get in trouble for it "and you husband is taking my horse away from me if ou must know" SHe said looking at her mom "and you dont have to lecture me on my raising and crap, iv heard it all" She said sitting down again "and cara i would love too, but i think im grounded over a STUPID LITTLE LIP RING!!" She said putting emphasis on the lip ring part

[ 10-24-2006, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: syds ]

"I'm on my way home right now. And please have everyone of the kids. Not including cara sitting at the table. There is a huge matter to be diccused with syd and Kayla expecially." Arron said growing near his home. The familiar trees grew closer and the same plains he raised all 6 of his kids on drew closer and farther. "so i see you found out." aron sighed "That is why i have taken Daz away. But there is more to the story." He sighed and pulled up to his drive. the tall black gates with there sign on the top railing squeeled open. Pressing hte gas down he Thrundered silently down the road.

Rylee ehard her older siser say something. "oh, I'll go" she siad. "it would be nice to go watch something other than rodeo." she laughed, then looked at her mom. Rylee looked back at her sister, waiting for her reply

Rylee loved the rodeos, but liked to go to her sister Cata's events. she was never able to go to one, but maybe she could this time.

Sarah listened to Syd then raised her hand to tell her daughter that was enough. "Come home now Aaron," she said before slamming her cell phone shut not giving him a chance to say anything else. "Syd, did you just say your dad took your horse away from you?" she asked her voice still furious, but for a different reason now. She had discussed with her husband that she did not like taking away horses as a punishment even if Syd had disobeyed. Horses needed to be worked constantly even if their owner was in serious trouble.

"yes, he just trailored her away!" She said "over a stupid lip ring!!! that i am not taking out, i spend like 20 bucks on it, and i like it!" She said touching it, then looked back at her mom. "now, this may sound rude, but i dont feel like getting lectured AGAIN, so i am going" she said turning on her heals and ran up the stairs and into her room

Cara looked to each person. Her mom having an almost pale face, looking as if she is mixed with total anger, and yet, a surprised look. The Syd, with a really disgusting mocking look on her face. And Rylee, who doesn't really change. So she just sat quietly, look at her food for a moment, before shooting a glare in Syd's direction as she mocked her mother. Her fork dropped lightly onto the rim of the plat, as her left hand grasped her arm firmly, as she then mumbled in a aggravated tone:

"Watch your mouth Syd. That ring is a big problem. And the big problem is you got it underaged. Not the fact that it's there, but the fact your underaged, and you disobeyed order's given by the people who bought you that horse."

Her glare grew stronger, as she just released her arm in a slight nudge, pushing Syd more to the left, as she returned to her meal. That sort of action wasn't always necessary, but Cara always had a soft spot for her parents, as well as a bit more harsh of discipline. She deal's with people how she deals with horses, and dog's. But no so much cat's. She loves her little kitties! So dropping the rest she was going to say, Cara quickly began eating hastily, not wanting to blow up... Again.

Pulling up in the drive arron parked the truck and tralier where it had ben parked earlier. Knowing that he to was in trouble. He took his time, almost waiting for Sarah to come out and talk to him out there. Where there soon to be arguement would not brake out right infront of the kids. He knew he had valid reasoning to take away daz, and she wasnt going to be kept away for long. Arron was going to request Cara's Help when he returned for going over and working with daz. But seing if Daz was prestent on the property Syd would continue to disobey set rules. Seeing as she did oraginally.

Hearing her dad drive up, Rylee ran outside. "dad, you took her horse away?" she asked, holding the screendoor open while looking at him. "nice move!" she said, holdign her hand up to high five him. Wow, Rylee was surprised, and may she admit it, right once again. The Joys of beging the third oldest sister, and yet, not the youngest. "That was the best move you ever made to Syd." she replied, lauging.

Lasso came blowing in from outside, squeezing between Rylee and the screen door. Lasso jumped on his bed in the Den and laid down, putting his head on his feet and sighing. Rylee held the door open for her dad, waiting for his reply.

Sarah was so shocked she couldn't speak and it didn't help that the sound of a truck had announced the arrival of her husband. She turned around and walked back out the front door, but didn't stop to talk to Aaron instead storming off toward the barn. She walked inside and to Chick's stall then entered and was greeted with a paint head in her chest. She felt like a little kid as she wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his warm coat. Her kids were going against her and her husband was going against what she said. The horse stood paitently while she leaned against him for comfort.

Arron sighed and walked into the barn after Sarah. Silently letting hislef into chicks stall he wrapped his muscualar arms around Sarah. He kissed the back of her hair. "Baby, i know you dont agree with what i did. But it was just until you got home. I had no idea when you were coming back, and syd wasnt going to have any of my rules to stay out of the pasture with Daz and lady in it. Baby, please forgive me" he pleased and tryed to hold Sarah close. Never in there years of marriage has the kids came between them, and he didnt want it to happen now. If it did, there would be no hope for them, which arron wasnt about to let happen.

OOC| Cara's against her mommy?! Where did she go wrong! XD

As so many people got up and left, Cara just finished her food, and soon stood up, pushed the chair away, and grabbed her dish, silverware, napkin, and glass. She put the glass, silverware, and plate in the sink, rinsing them quickly. She then curried off and tossed the cloth napkin down the laundry shoot, before grabbing her bottle of water, and avoiding saying farewell to her sister, and soon, just walking around the kitchen for a moment, figuring out what she was doing, which wasn't hard, but she was soon able to catch the idea, and walk out the front door, where Rylee was currently standing with it open. She nodded her head walking by, as she said:

"Danke schon."

So she continued by, passing by her dad with yet another friendly nod, but kept to her own lengthy paced walk, so she could hurry up and get Joker taken care of. Though she loved riding him, she felt a bit of a hurry on her, but it may be due to the tension in the air at the farm. All because of one person really, that she does not need to label. So she wasn't sure her mom was in the barn, so just walked in, and went right to the aisle leading into the indoor. She flipped the lights on, to give them ample time of warming up, before finding her boy's stall. That was the easy first step. She grabbed the leather halter and shank from the hook outside of his stall. It was pretty quiet in here, so she suspected nothing. Cara pushed aside the door, soon slipping the earthy colored halter over his head, fastening the buckled, and soon slipping the shank through the iron loops, and over his nose. She lead him to the middle ties, before scooting off to the tack room. Cara grabbed her grooming tote, as well as a form fitting white fleece pad for her a close contact saddle. She then removed the cover from the CC saddle, and layered that on her arm as well. The came the breast plate, as well as the Figure Eight double bridle, since he tends to become a bit strong. She soon ran her finger over each girth, figuring out which would do best for tonight, soon choosing a brown girth, with a white fleece interior. Cara then shambled out to the isle, setting the tack items down, except for the tote. She curried his body quickly, following the soft brush. She then set the tote down and went picking each foot. She moved on to combing his mane, tail, and forelock. Before you knew it, his grooming was over. Cara returned to the tack room. She put the tote away, and slipped her white Tipperary vest on, as well as her black SSG gloves and her IRH helmet with a dark skunk strip. She move din to grabbing Santi's Pessoa open-front boots, for front and back. Luckily she didn't need to purchase these. They came with the saddle purchase. So she was all out Pessoa right now. She then grabbed the. Well heck, we'll do Pessoa crop And walked back out, quickly settling the pad on her back, then the saddle. Then she brought the breast plate over his head, and down his neck, connecting it to the saddle, and girth that she left loosely. She moved on to applying the boots, which took a bit longer due to the leather buckles. Soon enough she made it to his large head, where she slipped the bridle on, and secured it. Cara then walked him on out as she brought him through the aisle, and into the indoor. Before she on. She set up the four stride bounce to a height of 3'3". The quarterline Oxer to a 4 foot, and the opposing quarterline hogsback to a easy 3'3" to start, though it did have a bit of a width to it. So eventually she did walk him to the mounting block, tightened his girth, and ran down her stirrups, soon finding the ability to get on, and just walk him off at a stretched pace.

As her sister walked out and said something she didnt know what it ment, she grinned. "no problem" she replied then shut the door. "LEft with them again." she said and cleaned the table off, starting on the kitchen. "Like Syd would have done it anyways." Rylee mumbled to herself.

After stacking the dishes, Rylee made her way to the barn and sat in the loft, LAsso dashing out and scurring up the stairs with her. LAying on the straq, Lasso copied her.

OOC| Sorry for saying Santi. Just. Ignore that. XD I meant Joker. xD

Cara hands were closer together, as Joker took as much stretch as possible, knowing the drill, and being on his best behavior for the jumping was here! Oh he didn't mind the Dressage, just after awhile it tends to get boring, though he always works his butt off to please Cara. And she appreciates it greatly. So after a few more minutes, or one complete lap of the arena, they did finish the stretching, and Cara gathered the slack in the rein, bringing an easy amount of contact onto his mouth, not wanting to apply to much pressure due to the harsher bit that her currently held, though if he wasn't such a brat jumping, he wouldn't have such a contraption in his mouth. But let's just ignore that. So at the moment she worked on her Equitation, holding a bit more of a deep seat, a vertical back, looking ahead, heels down, thumbs up, crop to the outside. You know, the whole Kit & Caboodle. So approaching a corner, Cara brought a bit more leg pressure to the horses lenient sides, soon allowing her seat to urge him forward, as they flowed into a nice sitting trot the first three strides, before posting, to get the correct trotting diagonal. So her post was slow, and mellow. She kept him at a good pace that got them around, and some what quickly, befitting his spacious stride. So with every two strides, her numbed spurs came within close contact to his sides, yet held him in collection, bringing the horse into a more compact and compiled gait. It didn't take them long before they worked on brief lateral movements, as well as a few two loop serpentine's.

Cara than halted him at 'A'. She raised her hands, and every strides applied pressure, yet holding a more firm contact on his mouth. And without much bright response from him, her whip breezed past his hind quarters, asking for a bit more lift. Off of this Piaffe, they began and organized Passage on a half circle to the centerline, where Cara halted him at 'X', and just waited 5 seconds. She backed him up 3 strides, and then sat deep, and gave left leg, right rein, asking for the left lead canter, as they headed down the centerline, catching it easily with a hop. Cara worked him off the canter, down the long side pushing him into a lengthen, before returning him at the corner of 'K', to a more normal canter, and giving him a sophisticated jumping head. He stretch forward into the bridle, as he bent around Cara's leg, and was around ten strides from the simple Hogsback. So Cara held him together, sat with her shoulder's more back, just completing him in a steady pace, as they just worked the striding out, and on a count down of three, she waited for him, before raising her hands forward just a bit, watching not to catch him in the mouth, before tipping forward off her heels, and leaning back gradually as they land. She praised him with an soft pat on his shoulder, before leg yielding him out slightly to the left, reaching the wall better.

She bent him around the wide turn, lining him up for the 5 strides to the 4 stridden bounce. Her seat adjust to a bit more lighter seat, but she kept her leg on, and once again, waited for his Que before giving him some slack for his reach, and arching herself overtop the large Paint. Once again, she slow returned to her normal seating arrangement, before counting down he next striding, holding him together so he didn't take it long, before once again, bounding over the fence, catching it just a bit deeper this time, but he made it over with room to spare.

Cara brought him together on a twenty meter circle, just re-capping his mind, seeing his feisty spirit began to show. She did three halt, to canter transitions, before allowing him to move back off and come around a tighter bend, in the direction of the four foot Oxer. So far, he held himself together. Cara just kept him in check occasionally half halting him. As they came to the final three strides, he picked up the pace, but that's alright. He made it fine, and just needed a bit more momentum to get over the fence. It was wide, and high, so Cara understood, and moved with him, and afterwards, shifted her weight into the right stirrup, catching the flying change, and moving swiftly over the Hogsback, and right over the four stride double about. She then began bringing his speed down, lowering the impulsion to a more lazy walk, giving him a moments break, while just thinking of what to do next. Possibly a few tight turns? Or maybe, this would be good for now. So she just contemplated the thoughts.

OOC- check this one out, Jockey_heart, haha.. Lovin, the other rp, Valor Farm. [big Grin]

Walking out of the hay loft and down the stairs, Rylee grabbed her Gedling Blu from his stall and tied him to the tie rail. Blu stood there, waiting. Rylee cleaned his stall out and once she finished, She walked into the tack room and grabbed his Blue grooming kit, then headed back out to the gelding that was standingther for her.

Un-zipping the kit, Blu watched her. Rylee reached and un-snapped the cury comb and started at his thick neck, working her way slowly to his round rump. Walking behind the gelding, Ryle placed her hand on his rump to let him know where she was at. Blus ears were relaxed, along with his long white and brown tail that hung three inches from the ground. Rylee started to curry the other side. Blu enjoyed the grooming, getting love and attention from his owner.

Putting the curry back, Rylee grabed teh stiff brush and whisked it all away. Looking at his body, she flicked some more away and made her way to his other side. tossing it back to the bag that lay on the floor covered in shavings, Rylee grinned and grabbed the hoof pick and picked his four feet out and took a good look at them. "Yup, you need trimmed." she said. Blu turned and looked at her, then relaxed again.

Grandpa Jim tought her how to trim when she was about twelve and took her on trips around their city to trim horses. Rylee grabbed the trimming set from the tack room and walked to her gelding. Rylee picked up his foot took a good look at it.

OOC: correct me if I post anything wrong okay? I kinda got a little left behind... lol

BIC:

Addy heard yelling and screaming, but her own pain was to much for her. She looked down at her hand, the bleeding had stopped, and she realized the cut wasn't too deep. She scrambled through a door, and found some super glue. "Perfect," she said quietly, as she glued the cut together. She took some gauze and wrapped around the cut, then took some tape to keep it together. She walked out of the office/lounge and went straight to Cheveyo's stall, "Hey boy, lets go work." She grabbed his black barrel saddle and orange saddle pad and blanket. She quickly tacked him up, then grabbed his orange hackmore and and tiedown, and put it on. Cheveyo was slightly head-shy so he fussed some, but then calmed down. Addy walked Cheveyo to an arena with barrels already set up, and Walked him in, tigheted the saddle, then got on. She warmed him up a little, looking at her surroundings trying to figure out what had happend.

OOC: crappy post.... grrr sorry

Syd saw everyone go into the barn, she knew she wasnt aloud, so she sat on her room, and looked at all of the pictures and ribbons on her wall, she decided to pass time, and found some old video's from her horse shows, and her sisters, she started off with a DVD of her and her old horse, Tuckers fist 3-Day Event, she fell asleep somewhere along the lines of video's

Keela came out of the bathroom and saw Kayla laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. She sat on her sisters bed and asked "Are you ready to face the world" Kayla silently nodded her head. She followed Keela down the stairs and into the kitchen. Seeing dinner on the table she grabbed a plate for her and her sister and scooped some food on. They sat down and ate their dinner silently.

[ 10-25-2006, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: c0wb0ybuttsdrivemenutts ]

Sarah heard her husband enter the stall and she gave the paint horse one last squeeze. She leaned her head against his shoulder as he put his arms around her then turned around to face him. "I'm sorry, but all this stress from the kids. Please first thing tommorrow morning will you go and get Daz back," she said her voice now stable and calm. She hugged him tightly then pulled away and said, "I think Cara made dinner so let's go eat." She took his hand and after giving Chick a pat on the neck she led him out of the stall locking it behind her.

Arron smiled and took her hand into his "Yeah and when i bring her back how are we supposed to keep syd away from Her?" He asked searching his wifes face. He smiled his country smile and turned and headed to the house. The sun that started to set over the vrigina hills breifly left its glare on the house and barn. They reflceted it's red's, blues, pinks, and orange's that the sun put off.

With a bit more thinking, Cara just lead Joker directly forward, as she halted him next to a fence. Looking at the bounce, she leaned to her right, trusting Joker will stand still. Doing the best she could, she raised the cup and pole to 4'3". Cara then sat up, adjusting herself in the saddle, before moving him around with just leg, to the other side, doing the same. As she began rasing it, Joker started moving though. Holding on best she could, Cara soon shouted toward Joker; "Whoa!" Though he didn't know the word, the sternest that loomed the air must have caught him off guard, and he stopped quickly. So Cara went on to slipping the pin through the cup, before repeating the same on the fence not far from here, just 4 strides away. Same height, same situation both times. She then brought him around by leg as well over to the Oxer. Scanning over it for a moment, It currently held a 4 foot spread in the four foot fence. So Cara just leg yielded Joker closer with her right leg, grabbing the top of the white standard and hauling it further out to a Six foot spread, four foot fence. With a sigh of relief, she then looked to the Hogsback, that too needed help. So from it's little 3'6" size, Cara moved the top rial to four feet, and then the two bottom to around 2'9". Pleased with the heights, Cara then gathered Joker and herself together for the course. It would be Hogsback, four stride Oxer, diagonal, Oxer, Hogsback four stride.

So in a small amount of time, Cara brought contact to Joker's gum's, pulling softly backwards on a giving and taking patience, not wanting to irritate him, but make sure he knew who was the boss. And he did, certainly, but with his immense size, he tends to become a bit overpowering after a bit, but she know's his weaknesses. So Cara applied a bit of leg pressure on either side of his barrel, soon allowing them to flow forward into a bouncy trot, as she posted after three strides of sitting. Watching her body positioning, she was soon off, urging him into a canter to the left, guiding him on a 20 meter circle to begin. They rode along the long side, before Cara slowed him to a more collected pace, holding him together, seeing all heights have been raised. No circles were currently allowed in this course. So as she urged him onto the bit with seat pressure, and a small amount of leg to keep him from chipping, So within the three final strides of collection, Cara began allowing him to chose his path, before is propelled himself over the obstacle, and Cara just moved right with him, doing her part as keeping him together. At the landing, she felt him tensing up for a few bucking fits, she knew him to well. So right away pushed him down and round onto the vertical, and his growing fit seemed to be overcome. So it was just a few strides before she rode him around the opposing bend, melting him around her leg, before soon pushing him forward for the larger faces. He scaled them well. Though forgetting she did not expand the stride size, Cara pushed him forward after the fence into an easy three. They completed the task simply, and once regaining her dominance again, she leg yielded him left, and brought him around to the quarterline, and just held him together before they sailed easily swiftly over the fence. She then contained his energy, bringing the diagonal shorter as she asked for a flying change at 'X'. And just moved him around her leg again, returning to the Oxer, repeating the same movements as earlier, than melting into the corner, and containing his energy again for the Hogsback, before soon collecting him up, and allowing him to lengthen down over the three stridden combination now.

To end this ride, Cara rode him around a circle cantering, than another trotting, before soon returning him back to a laid back walk. She allowed him to walk around the arena in any direction he chose for right now, while she leaned down onto his neck and gave him lot's of pat's for being so good. She had high hopes for this upcoming event. Joker was so ready.

Sarah looked over to him and then thought for a minute about his question. "Let's just let her ride, but no other horse, but hers and no shows. Her and her drivers will tack, groom, and be our servant. Let her keep the lip ring and do not say anything about it to her. She'll learn that in the show ring that isn't acceptable," she said speaking her thoughts. They reached the front door and she opened it then walked inside before walking to the kitchen table and taking her seat.

SYd finally woke up, looking around, so noticed her T.V. was still on, she slowly got up, and turned her T.V. and DVD player off, hereing everyone come in, she decided to go down stairs and socialize. she walked down the stairs slowly and walked into the kitchen, slowy taking a seat across from her mom "yo..... what up?" She said casualy