Sign in to follow this  
c0wb0ybuttsdrivemenutts

NY Boarding School-WE NEED BOYS!!!!!!!!!

Most of your parents are rich. You get sent away for being in trouble, or because your parents want you to get top of the line education. Whatever the reason...you're here. There is the main school and many dorms, girls and boys. There is a riding ring and stables. There are all different classes..as broad as you can imagine. The school is in the country....not far from the city and is located on 100,000 thousand acres.

Bedroom 1

Bedroom 2

Bedroom 3

Bedroom 4

Bedroom 5

Bedroom 7

Bedroom 6

Bedroom 8

Bedroom 9

Ladies Home

Mens Home

Stables

Pastures

Stats*

Name-

Age-

Gender-

Room number-

Grade 8-12

Electives--whatever you want

Years at school-

Personality-

Discription-

Pic-

[ 11-10-2006, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: c0wb0ybuttsdrivemenutts ]

Stats*

Name- Jennivive

Age- 18

Gender- F

Room number- 5

Grade 12

Electives--Ballet, Gymnastics

Years at school- 5

Personality- Out going happy

Discription- 5'7 fit

Pic- The one on the right

http://f.screensavers.com/OMS/img/407/icebreakers_215.gif

Stats*

Name- Lucas Lee

Age- 16

Gender- M

Room number- 4

Grade 10

Electives-- Photography, Computer Editing

Years at school-3

Personality- Shy quiet

Discription- 5'7 Fit

Pic-http://www.teenidols4you.com/thumb/Actors/ricky_ullman/TI4U_u1142973597.jpg

Stats*

Name-Sydney Lassiter

Age-14

Gender-F

Room number-3

Grade 8

Electives--Horses, football

Years at school-1

Personality-she is an absolute Tom Boy, but loves horses. is here under prostest, here parents sent her here, because she was always getting into fights

Discription-5,0 and VERY fit from football.

Pic- Syd

[ 10-28-2006, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: syds ]

Stats*

Name- Tosha Dale

Age- 16

Gender- Female

Room number- 1

Grade- Sophmore

Electives- Softball, Ridding, Chior

Years at school- 5

Personality- She is a great firl, very smart usualy being at the top of her class.She is also a fun-loving girl with a great personality and loves to have fun wither her friends, but she is very competative and hates to lose.

Discription- C pic

Pic- Tosha Dale

her horse

Registered Name: Midnight's Wildfire

Barn Name: Wildfire

Breed: Quarter horse X Thoroughbred

Pic: Wildfire

[ 10-29-2006, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: **Rapid Dream** ]

OOC- I dont know how often ill beo n casue my computer is going in soon!u

Stats*

Name- Aymie James

Age- 17

Gender- female

Room number- 4

Grade 12

Electives--Soccer, riding, choir

Years at school- 2

Personality- outgoing, dar devil, new and shy with other kids

Discription- blonde hiar, blue eyes, 5'5", scar on elbow from riding accdent. 120lbs

Pic-

Jennivive and Lucas pulled up in the school parking lot. "Another year" Jenna stated lightly. She loved it here and was excited but Lucas on the other hand hated being away from his family and friends back home. "I can't wait" Luke said sarcastically. "Shut up" Jenna stated. She hated when he was so moody, he had been ever since there littlest brother had passed away. He was only 2 but him and Lucas were buddies. Lucas got out of the Chevy 2006 pickup that belonged to Jenna. Jenna followed suit, Luke grabbed his and his sister bags and started towards the school with Jenna on his heels. When they reached the girls dorms he handed her her bag and she went in just saying "Bye" he continuted to his dorms. Jennivive opened the door and saw her best friend Aymie she said "Hey you!" and gave her a hug "How was your summer?" Meanwhile Lucas entered the boys dorm and went straight to his room. He put his suitcase on the floor and layed back on his bed.

Aymie looked up from reading a Horse & Rider magazine. "Hey Jennivive!" she laid the magazine on her bed and stood up, hugging her. "its great to see you. My vacation was, I guess, okay. My dad got re-married while I was away, and didnt tell me till I seen another lady in the house." she rolled her eyes. "She cool though, she like, laid back>" she turned and looked ar the magazine and sat back on her bed. "hows was your vacation?"

"Not very good" she said as she sat in a chair in the corner of the room. "Actually Henry, the youngest, he passed away. He drowned when we were at the lake. He was only 2." She said unemotinaly. She was at school most of his life only saw him during the summer. Jenna actually had 2 little brothers now and 3 little sisters. She hated being home because it was so dramatic and hectic. "So any new romance in your life" she asked her friend.

Rylee looked at her, then moved closer, rubbing her back. "Im so sorry Jenniveve. He was like a little brother to me to." she added. Rylee had known her for half of her life, but her parents got a better job and moved away to New York, then back after her dad and mom split up.

Rylee looked back at her. "lets get off of the sad news. My step-mom is pregnant. Due in about 3 weeks" she said, happy. "She should be having a girl, Lynn May." she told her. "I can't wait."

Tosha pulled up to the school in her 1958 Ford Mustang.She put it in park and relased a soft sigh as she relized that she must now start a whole new year here.

She got out of the car and walked around to the back where she opened the trunk and pulled numerous boxes that contained all of her belongings.She picked up two of the boxes taht were stacked on one another before sighing again, relizign that she would have to come back and get the rest.

She turned around, her dark hair being tossed over one sholder as she did so.She rolled her eyes, her thoughts drownding in the memories of her former years at school.She was very beautiful, that was obvious, and because of her apperance she had to work twice as hard to be taken seriously.For some odd reason people think that if you are beautiful that you must be stupid, among other things, and she didn't believe in that , and strongly tried to show everyone.

Tosha carried her boxes, making her way toward the dorms.She began waling up the stairs, passing by the boys' dorms, and she suddenly began hearing voices being carried.

"Yea, its great." she replied. "Have I liked some guys over the summer, yea." she replied. "This one guy, James Noton, moved in next door to me, man, he is so hot!" she said. "its awesome, I've ever had any guys on my block, ever."

"That's sweet. You lucky puppy." Jenna laughed. She turned her head towards the door, she heard someone coming up the stairs. She opened the door and walked out and saw Tosha, she didn't know the girl but had seen her before. "Hey! Need some help?" she asked.

Rylee leaned back in her bed, picking up the magazine again, finishing the article, about three pages. She looked up, her freind still at the door, hearing someone walking in. She put it down and walked to the door. "Yea, we can help." Rylee said

Tosha looked up from her woundering thoughts as voices began to be directed toward her.A soft smile slipped past her rouged lips as she nodded slightly."Um yeah I'd really appericate that."She retorted in a ratehr hushed tone as she spoke.The boxes she craddeled in her arms began to drag as her arms grew weak and buckle under their weight.

Rylee grinned and took the other box. "Yes, we will help you,k if its room 3, this is it." she said and held the box, kinda heavy.

Tosha gave a soft sigh of relief as the weight was shifted off of her arms."Thank you so much."She replied as she rubbed her left for-arm from where the boxes once set."Yes my room is number 1."She added quickly as she ran a steady hand through her dark culs.

[ 10-29-2006, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: **Rapid Dream** ]

Hehe, I'll join as a guy. =]

Name- Ryker Linley

Age- 18

Gender- Male

Room number- 8

Grade- 12

Electives- Orchestra and Photography

Years at school- 0? It's his first year.... So yeah.

Personality- Ryker is a quiet guy, usually not speaking up much and keeping to himself if he doesn't know you. But then he will talk to you, being friendly and nice like he really is. People usually look at him with one glance and then asume he's scary and mean, but really, he's not. He'll make a joke of anything, liking to keep the laughter coming. He can be mean and hot-headed when he's in a foul mood, but that's usually not often.

Discription- Ryker is tall, around 6?1, having a lean, somewhat muscular frame. He has quite a few piercing on his face, a few on his lip, and then a few on his nose. He has a ton of tattoo that run from the tops of his arms to the bottoms, and then one on his neck. He has a few others, but you usually don?t see them because they?re hidden by his clothes. He has wild hair, black, blonde and some pink colored hair. It?s messy in a good way, styled in his own original way. He also has a really little thing of a mustache under his lower lip. ~.^

Pic-

[ 02-17-2007, 12:51 AM: Message edited by: Madcow ]

Tosha fumbled through the pockets of her jeans to find her dorm key.She pulled it out of her pocket and forced it into the lock before turning it and opened the dorm.The scent of fresh linens and cleaness rushed past her and she inhailed the scent with a soft smile.

Tosha emerged into the room after her.Tosha gaze shifted around the large room that was much better than her last one.She turned and faced the girl as she questioned her grade, knowing that she was older then that of herself."Um I am a Sophimore."She stated in a shy and hushed tone as she now felt very immature and young.

Cutting the engine of his Cadillac's engine, Ryker pulled the keys out of the ignition, the car sputtering to silence. The convertable was old, a 1967 model to be exact, and was somewhat dinged up, so it was a little a little stubborn and loud. Sighing, Ryker glanced around at the housing area, seeing that there were people here and there. Reluctently pulling on the door handle and opening the door, he slid out and stretched, his cramped muscles becoming looser. Running a hand loosely over his hair, he turned and started towards the trunk where all of his things were. After a moment or two of trying to pop it open, it finally agreed and Ryker looked upon the mess of his things. Being that it was his first year at boarding school and the only one, he didn't exactly know what to take, so he took almost everything. Glaring down at it was hate, Ryker paused before plunging into the mess and picking stuff out.

Now on his third and final trip, Ryker was carrying his electrical piano keyboard, the keyboard stand, and a small duffle bag full of music. Climbing the stairs grudgingly, he soon reached the floor he had been at two times already. But, of course, he knew it was going to be the last time. It was going to become his home now, so he had to get used to it. Reaching his room, he pushed the door open with his foot and then walked in, turning to the left and straight over to the empty end wall. He carefully set it all down, giving out a sigh, and then turning and looking around the room. There were two beds in it, each exactly the same. They had white sheets and light blue skirts and pillow cases. Ryker didn't like the fact that it looked like a girl's room, but knew that soon enough he'd turn it into his own guy room. His clothes bags were spead across the two beds and he had other things spead along the outter edge. Already, it was somewhat looking like home, the messiness of it. Smirking, he nodded his head and then walked back out the door, remembering that he had to go put the convertable's hood back up so no one would take anything that was inside it.

Tosha shook her head lightly."Um I'm sorry no I don't. I usually kept to myself last year."She retorted to signify taht she was one of those quite girls that usually was invited to socilize or go anywhere with others.

Tosha nodded."Yeah, but jut one,and it is all my books, so I don't need it right now."She replied softly as she walked ofer and sat down on her bed.