Sign in to follow this  
Shawnee0

Pearl High-Members come back New Members are welcomed to join.

When the beel rang Shylaa walked down the halls. Her first class was PE. She went outside and walked in a daze to the gym. She sat thinking about summer. What a boring summer it was. They PE teacher passed out forms of the rules. She shoved the paper in her binder and continued to not pay attention.

Kollani rushed to class, taking a seat and copying down the notes that her on the board. She looked over at one of the boys in her class. "Pssst...Josh!" she whispered, trying to get his attention. Once he looked up at her, she smiled. "What's with you and Allison? Thought you guys were dating?" The blonde boy frowned and twisted his lips as she thought of something to say. Just as he was about to answer, a wooden ruler made a loud noise right in front of Kollani. She jerked her eyes away from Josh, looking up from the broken ruler to the teacher holding the other end. "Excuse me, Miss Shale," said Mr. Moltar. "I don't believe this is the place to be discussing unless you would like detention on the first day of school. This is the only warning you'll have." Kole nodded and watched as the teacher walked away, smiling to herself and she shook her head and copied the notes. "What a stiff," she said under her breath. Mr. Moltar was new to Pearl High this year and Kollani had been pre-warned that messing with this old-school dude could mean trouble. At this revelation, the girl smiled and made it a point to push the envelope as much as possible.

--

Kaitlynn turned her attention back to Spencer as she heard her friend's cell phone buzz. She took this time to pull out her own cell and type out a new message to Kyle. Hey u. Yall r gonna win tonight, right? She pressed the send button without a thought and shoved the phone back into her pocket.

[ 10-01-2007, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: *It's*all*about*the*blues* ]

Caleb sat in class thinking about what Marki had said earlier to him.He sighed and wondered what has going on but knew better not completely medle in her life. He put his cell under his desk and texted her. "see you in only 36mins : ) - Caleb xo. Ps you know if there is something bothering you im allways here for you"

"Ok, you'll have to excuse my brain...it seems to have left me." Cale rolled the two lame excuses at starting a conversation off his back and kept smiling. "Anyways, I'm stoked. You'll save me a dance, right?" He cocked his head a little towards one side and raised his eyebrow.

Without flinching, he pulled his cell phone out again to read the text Spencer had read, waiting for Cassie's answer before looking to read it.

"i excuse you"she said and smiled "of course i will save you a dance."smiling and a little tint of blushing ran across her cheeks

OOC:ICKY Post sorry

Alexanderia gave a soft yet anxious smile as she noticed his offer to walk her to class.Her heart jittered in her chest with a light "thump thump". She felt a lump collect in her throat, her thinking it was the words she was unable to speak, and swallowed them back down with one hard gulp before responding with a simple head nod and offered her arm with a gentel smile.

"Sweet. Should be fun for sure then." Cale read the text and put his phone back into his pocket quickly. "So, how wild is this party gonna get?" He was always up for a crazy time and the first party of the year was usually the best one.

OOC: we're even...that wasn't my best...

"Yeah"cassie agreed. "well since my brother is throwing the party and him and his girlfriend will be swaping each others spit all night

I guess as crazy as it gets since there will be no one controling the party"she smiled and said "why do you enjoy crazy parties?"she asked "are you a bad boy"she laughed even harder at that last question.

Marki's blue cell vibrated. She jumped slightly, as it tickled her. He pulled it from her pocket and read it, under her desk. Pressing reply, she wrote: "Yea, I know your here. I just can't take it anymore. Not you, but dad. He's always on me, making me give things up for him. He WANTS 2 move!! she pressed send, then held it in her soft hands, waiting his reply. The teacher lectured on about math problems and when they were due.

Caleb felt his cell go off in his hand. He quickly read it,seeing the teacher walking around typed a text well lets talk about it over lunch sound ok?

OOC:short sorry.

Marki's father was a strict man, and expected the best from his daughter. The only problem was he was offered a job back in Germany to be a lawyer his good friend had offered him. Both him and Marki had been fighting about it, moving to Germany. There was no way she would win this.

Marki pulled her cell phone up so she could see her text from Caleb. "Fine, that works out. First table on the right of the cafeteria doors" she texted. Mr. Cooper stood at her desk. "Miss Condra, phone, now" he said, holding out his big hand. Marki looked up, smiling slightly before loosing it. "Yes sir" she said, handing him her blue cell phone, then placing her right hand on the top of her paper and her left hand to her Blue Pen. Mr. Cooper looked at her. "you can have your father pic it up after school" he said, before turning around and walking back to his desk. Marki groaned. "Great, just my day" she scribbled on her white paper.

"Why do I like crazy parties?" Cale's brow pulled together a little in disbelief. "What's not to like about a good party, loud music, hot girls...the drinks, the girls." His shoulders shrugged up a bit as a wide smile covered his face. "All sounds good to me."

"i did not say anything bad about liking crazy parties,i was just wondering"she said and laughed

Caleb looked at the text and texted back okand then put his cell away before the teacher caught him. And started to take notes over the subject.

Kyo finished his math class and walked to his locker to find the lost history book "ahaaa!i found ya!"he said pulling the history book out of the locker.the bell rang as he walked into history class.finding a seat he sat down and opend his book...

Cale attempted to listen to the teacher go over the standard first day rules. Of course, only after a minute or two he lost intrest and began to daydream out the window waiting for the bell to ring.

His second period was AP English with a teacher he wasn't too excited about having but if he was going to get into college, he might aswell make an honest effort and go for the harder class his parents knew he could pull of. Thoughts of wanting to surf and dreading next period floated in and out of his head until he heard his name being called, bringing him back to reality.

"What is the study of chemistry, Mr. Thompson" The teacher's monotoned voice asked for the second time.

"It's uh, the study of all substances and the changes they undergo." His eyes had flicked to a poster on the wall verifying the fact he'd just given the teacher.

"Very good Cale." The teacher turned his attention to another long haired surfer on the other side of class and Cale slouched back into his desk, glaring at the clock, willing it to move faster.

Shylaa walked back in the halls. She didn't bother to talk to anyone. She hated school. Her next class was English. "Oh what fun!" She said giving a mad skile as she slammed her locker and headed upsatirs. She hoped someone would start talking to her but no success.

"Sweeeeet." Cale grabbed his notebook and stood up. "I'll see you later Cassie." As he walked by, his finger brushed down her arm and caught her hand for a second as he looked back. She's pretty cute... he thought to himself as he made his way out into the hall and in the direction of his locker.

With ease, he flicked the combo to his lock and popped the door open. He through his chem notebook inside and grabbed the binder he'd set aside for english. After shuting his locker with a loud crash, he turned and slowly walked down the hall to his second period.

Once inside, he found a seat in the back and settled in. There was a small white text book already on his desk and he began to flip through it grazing over the essays found inside. This is not going to be too much fun....

Cassie laughed "see ya later as well" then left the Chem room. She walked to her locker,and texted Spenc "what class do you have next, I have art".She opened her combo and put away her book and things,and waited until spencer texted her back before heading off to class.

Caleb jumped up,practically ran out of the doors,and down the hall 3 doors down to great Marki on her way out of 1st period.

Kollani smiled to herself as the bell finally rang. Picking up her books, she stood and walked past the teacher, giving him a mischevious grin. This was the grin she saved only for people she didn't like. The ones that she was going to get in trouble, no matter what it took. She stomped her foot right next to Mr. Moltar's, nearly squiching his toes as she did so, and walked out the door with her chin held high. She waited outside the door for Josh, wanting to know what was up with him and Allison. The cute boy with the shaggy blonde hair joined her eventually, a half frown across his lips. "So..." Kole pressured. Josh sighed and began to walk with his friend to their lockers. "Well, she was acting all weird around me and just never wanted to hang out," he said slowly, disappointment obvious in his voice. "I snooped a tad to figure out was up. I was curious, ya know? Turns out she was cheating on me with Brendon." Kollani gasped. "She's a bish anyway, Joshers," she said, annoyed and heartbroken at the same time. "You can stick with me, 'ight?" His face brightened as he showed off a genuine smiled and wrapped his arms around Kole in a hug. "Thanks," he said sweetly.

Marki was walking out of her first period. She stood by her wall. Cell phone gone. Great. Dad wouldnt be the happiest person in the world. He'd have to leave work just tp pick up her cell phone

Kissing her back and few times,soft cute flirty kisses, He pulled back and looked at her "was it when i was texting you"he asked looking sorry

Kyo walked past them on the way to his next class ," get a room!" he mouthed to himself as he glanced at them once more before entering the classroom,finding a seat,and opening his english book...

[ 10-03-2007, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: Triforce Link ]

Marki held him close, her caramel blond hair lying against his body. "Yea, but it's fine. I should have known Mr. Cooper would have taken it away.." she said. She kissed him once again, then laid her head back onto his chest.

"well im still sorry,"he said and gave her a kiss and a quick hug. "i really need to make it to class on time Since its Mr.James,the strict math teacher"he told her "Walked her to her locker and smiled "i love you"he said then walked off to grabb his things and make it to math class on time..

Spencer pulled her bag off the ground and made her way to her next class. She took out her phone as it buzzed in her pocket; it was a text message from Cassie. Lightly typing out the reply she stopped by her locker.

I have aerobics. The art hall and gym are near each other, we can walk together.

She pulled out her gym bag and made her way to Cassie?s locker. When she go there she flashed a bright white smile and added, So, how was first? Before walking towards their next class.

Cassie felt her cell go off.While reaching for it and reading it Spencer was then by her locker. "hey spenc,uh well first was really good,guess whos in there"she said and smiled. "how was your first period?"she asked

Meeting up with Cassie spencer sighed, Its Algegra, how exciting can it be? After finishing her sentence Spencer smiled. Who? She had an idea who it was, but let Cassie go on with her story. SHe began the small walk twords the gym listening for Cassie.