SGrace

Go Big or Go Home...

"I know. I can't wait to see." she says as they near the barn. Rhylie walk in and down the asile to where her mother is. By now her dad is there stand beside her mom. He has brought something also.

"Close your eyes, Rhylie." he mom says walking up to her. She leads her to a stall and stops her. "Ok. Open your eyes."

Rhylie does as she's told then opens her eyes. "Oh my gosh!" she yells. Looking at her from inside the stall is a blue grullo filly with a big lime green bow around her neck. Lime green has always been Rhylie's favorite color ever since she can remember. Rhylie hugs her mother and father vigorously then hurries into the stall. The filly spooks slightly, but calms down just as quick. Rhylie wraps her arms around the her then gives her a good look over.

"The old owners said she's one of the best little fillies they've ever seen and she has the best breeding. With Jet Deck, Dash For Cash, Streakin Six, and many more champion sires in her background, we couldn't pass her up. Now she's only 2 years old and has only been ground worked, but that shouldn't be a problem." her mother tells her. They never break a colt or filly until they're 3.

"Thank you so much." Rhylie says coming out of the stall and hugging her parents once more.

"We have one more surprise for you." Mr. Ullman says looking at his excited daughter. He leads the way to his suv and opens the car door. Out jumps a blue merle border collie. "We promised you a dog after Sadie died and we thought now would be a good time to get you one. His name's Sarge."

Rhylie is at a loss of words and just breaks down crying with joy. These were the best birthday presents ever. She had lost Sadie, her beautiful blue heeler, when a car had hit her last year and it had taken Rhylie over 6 months to get over it. "Thanks Mom and Dad. I couldn't of asked for anything more." she tells them then walks over to Shay and Olivia while wiping away her tears. "Come on Sarge. Let's go meet the rest of the family." she calls and he comes running over. "What do you say we go play around with my new filly for a while. Maybe you guys could help me train her?" Rhylie says to Shay and Olivia. As they near the stall, Rhylie can see a note on it.

It reads:

Name: Can You Handle It?

Barn name: Cyclone

Breed: AQH

Height: 16h now, still growing and expected to reach 17+h

Description: Cyclone

Competes in: gonna compete in barrels, poles, and reining

Registered name: Master Sargent

Name: Sarge

Breed: AKC Border Collie

Description: Sarge

Rhylie grabs Cyclone's lead rope then enters the stall calmly. Cliping it to her halter, she clicks slightly and leads the mare to the crossties. There she hooks her up and grooms her with Shay and Olivia's help. Once that's done, Rhylie grabs a lunge line and whip from the tack room and clips it to Cyclone's halter before leading her to one of the empty outdoor arenas. "Shay. Olivia. You wanna try her out first?"

"Holy crap!" Shay yells when she sees Cyclone. "You got a horse! I just want a saddle and you got a horse! And a dog! This is like the best birthday present! You lucky dog!"

As Rhylie grooms her new filly and then leads her to the arena, Shay talks excitedly to Rhylie about what kind of horse Cyclone will be.

"Are you crazy, girl? You should spend time with her first!! Happy Birthday!"

OOC: Shay and Rhylie have been working their horses and chatting about Rhylie's party tonight. Rhylie's birthday is today. Olivia just joined them after a hard lesson as they went to see what Rhylie's surprise was. She got a horse and dog as birthday presents. Now they're down in one of the outdoor arenas lunging Rhylie's new filly, Cyclone.

Hutch is having a lesson on Black. Matt and Miranda are having a lesson on Dixie and Junior. And Joan is having a lesson on LC.

I hope that sums it up for you. I'm not really good at summaries.

BIC: A huge grin spreads accross Rhylie's face as she listens to Shay's reaction. "I know. I didn't expect anything like this, but I'm not complaining. I'm hoping to make her into barrel, pole, reining, and maybe cutting horse? I don't know. I guess I'll just have to see what she chooses." One thing about Rhylie is that she never makes a horse do something it doesn't like. She always lets the horse choose what it wants to do as a career.

She backs Cyclone up a few steps. Taking the lunge line in her right hand and the whip in the other, she points to the right and Cyclone automatically starts doing circles at a trot. Rhylie doesn't even have to pick up the whip, Cyclone just keeps going. She kisses and Cyclone picks up her right lead. Rhylie makes her complete 5 full circles then switches the lunge line and whip to the opposite hands and asks Cyclone to do a rollback to go the other way. She does it effortlessly continuing to circle at the trot. After a few circles, Rhylie kisses to Cyclone again and she picks up her left lead. She does 5 circles then Rhylie haults her and lets her come to her. "Wow. You're one special horse." she whispers to her filly then walks over to where Shay and Olivia are. "She didn't even try to pull on me or act up at all. Someone must have put a lot of work into her before she got here. Do you guys wanna give it a go?" she says holding up the line.

"She moves really pretty! And it really looks liek somebody has put some time and energy into her already." Shay agrees.

"If you are ready to go get ready for your party, we can go. I'll play around with ther tomorrow if that is ok."

"Ok. Let me go put her up then we'll go. And Shay, you know you're allowed to mess with any of my horses whenever you want." Rhylie replies then looks over to where Sarge was laying under a tree. "Come on, Sarge." she calls. He comes running over and follows Rhylie. "Ok, girl. You wanna go meet your new friends?" she asks Cyclone while walking her to Grace and Dream's paddock. Once there, Rhylie opens the gate and uncilps the lead rope as Grace and Dream start heading over to check out the newcommer. They greet each other and run around for a few minutes then settle down to graze.

"She looks happy. I've gotta go put this stuff up and I'll be ready to go." She walks to the barn and quickly places the lunge line and whip back then meets back up with Shay and Olivia. Sarge never misses a step as he follows his new owner around, staying right on her heels. "Who's car do we wanna take?"

"We can take my truck. But can we stop by my house and get my bag that I have packed? It'll only take me a second to run in the house and grab it."

Shay runs into the barn real quick and grabs her purse from her small locker. Running back out to Rhylie, she pulls her keys out of her purse.

"Let's go!" she says starting to walk toward her truck. She unlocks the doors and climbs in behind the wheel and starts the ignition. The girls stop by Shay's house and she gets her bag and then they arrive at Rhylie's house.

"That's fine." Rhylie tells Shay as they walk towards her truck. She puts Sarge into the back then climbs into the passenger's seat and enjoys the ride. Shay had always been a great driver and Rhylie always loved riding with her.

As they arrive at Rhylie's house, she opens the door and steps out then walks to the back Shay's truck to get Sarge. Once he's out, Rhylie waits for Shay then proceeds to her house .

[Would it be okay if I joined?]

I <3 Barrel Racing

Stats-human

Name: Clara Dawson

Personality: Clara is that one girl everyone expects to do well. Her parents supply her with everything she could ever need to advance in whatever she wanted, and with that Clara has been able to keep her position at the top of many National titles. If she has even one small slip up she takes it seriously, having to run the routine again and again to get it right. Though enough can be enough and she finds that she disregards what her trainers say and do her own thing. She has been known to skip lessons and just not get out of the barn at all, grooming Dory and making sure the mare has everything she wants. Its not how she was raised, she was raised to rely on stable hands, but its not how she chooses to live. Clara knows too many riders who act like this and they don?t get very far in life.

Looks:

Clara

Competes in: Reining

Stats-horse

Name: Makin? My Great Escape

Barn name: Dory

Breed: American paint horse

Height: 15.3hh

Description:

Dory

Headshot

Reining

[ 01-27-2008, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: -bowlegs- ]

OOC: Hey, hope nobody minds if I join. Can someone catch me up as to where we are in the game? That would really help me.

I <3 Barrel Racing!

Stats-human

Name: Brittany Johnson

Personality:

Looks: Brown Hair, 5'8

Stats-horse

Name: Hollywood Dun It

Barn name: Hollywood

Breed: American Quarter Horse

Description: http://www.threecoltswest.com/db1/00079/th.../BUNNEY1808.jpg

Stats-horse

Name: Splashed With Luck

Barn name: Lucky

Breed: American Paint Horse

Height: 16hh

Description: http://www.freewebs.com/eljaypaints/THE%20ENFORCER.JPG

Competes in: Barrel Racing

OOC: Jumpergirl - Rhylie had a hard lesson with her trainer, Ms. Kennedy, and Bandit. Afterwards, Shay and Rhylie were working their horses and chatting about Rhylie's party tonight. Rhylie's birthday is today. Olivia joined them after a hard lesson as they went to see what Rhylie's surprise was. She got a horse and dog as birthday presents. They went down in one of the outdoor arenas to lung Rhylie's new filly, Cyclone. After putting Cyclone up, Rhylie and Shay drove over to Rhylie's house for the party. Sorry no one has gotten back to you until now.

BIC: It felt like the party had just began when it's time for everyone to go home. Rhylie had a blast, but hates that everyone has to leave. It's already past midnight. The house is a mess with trash and party decorations everywhere, but what do you expect at a party. "Ok, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Rhylie says as she closes the door. What a night! Brad finally come out and told Rhylie his feelings for her and they set up a date. Ryan was there, before the party started and had finally asked Shay out. "Come on Sarge." Rhylie calls her dog while walking up the stairs to her room. She turns around at the top and stares down at her family. "Thank you so much for tonight. I had a great time."

"No problem, sweetie. Now go get some sleep." her father tells her.

Sarge is already in the room, sleeping by the time Rhylie walks in. She slips into her pjs, crawls into bed and slowly drifts off to sleep.....Beep....Beep....Beep....groaning, Rhylie looks her clock...7am. She hits the snooze button. After a few minutes, it goes off again. Rolling over and shutting it off, Rhylie opens her eyes and stumbles out of bed. "I really don't want to go out there today." she mumbles to herself. Walking into the bathroom, she turns on the water for a shower and hops in. 10 minutes later, she steps out of the shower and puts a pair of Wrangler jeans and a tank top on then heads downstairs for breakfast....

"Mom, I'm gonna take the truck." Rhylie says then grabs a muffin before heading for the door. She pulls her Ariat boots on then walks outside and to the truck. Climbing into the driver's seat, she starts the truck and drives away in the direction of the barn....

Hey, hope noone minds if I join :)

Stats-human

Name: Destiny Spyropolous

Personality: kind of shy, usually percieved as stuck up, extremely competitive rider, never gets along with her mom, ery talkative once she knows people.

Looks: 5'7'', shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, thin, alost boyish but still pretty, muscled

Competes in: Barral racing and pole bending, rodeo, drill team.

Stats-horse

Name: Darkest Before the Dawn

Barn name: Dawnerz

Breed: American Quarter Horse

Height: 15hh

Description: black, star snip, hind socks, tanky, long thin mane, thick long tail, lots of attitude, not hot for a gaming horse, extremely competitive like the girl who trained her :)

Competes in: Barrel racing, pole bending, rodeo, drill team

Stats-horse

Name: Shampayne Brunch

Barn name: Shamstar

Breed: American Appendix Quarter Horse

Description: palomino with black spots, long crazy mane, tanky with long legs, daughter of Dawnerz, lots of good QH and TB blood, lots of go, likes to run, started on barrels.

Competes in: Barrel Racing, pole bending, rodeo events

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````