Sign in to follow this  
Oleta

pics from horse show!

If your horse disappears in the middle of the night, the minute you find her and bring her home, she will disappear. Now, this may go on for a while, and you will finally, one day, think that you have her back for good. That night, however, if she vanishes, don't worry, she'll be in good hands. [smiley Wavey]

If your horse disappears in the middle of the night, the minute you find her and bring her home, she will disappear. Now, this may go on for a while, and you will finally, one day, think that you have her back for good. That night, however, if she vanishes, don't worry, she'll be in good hands. [smiley Wavey]

lol!! thank you everyone [big Grin] shes awesome, i love her, and i think I trust her more then I should. But she has taught me so much in the past year!

lol!! thank you everyone [big Grin] shes awesome, i love her, and i think I trust her more then I should. But she has taught me so much in the past year!

quote:

Originally posted by showjumper411:

In every picture your heel is up. Besides that everything looks awsome. You two are amazing!

thanks!! i was noticin that too!!

quote:

Originally posted by showjumper411:

In every picture your heel is up. Besides that everything looks awsome. You two are amazing!

thanks!! i was noticin that too!!

Thank you everyone!! my dad always cracks jokes and is like wow, who is your photographer.. he's really good... im like haha dad.. funny [Razz]

Thank you everyone!! my dad always cracks jokes and is like wow, who is your photographer.. he's really good... im like haha dad.. funny [Razz]

Dont tempt us be saying that your dad took too many, and then only post four!! Give us more PLEASE! I really like looking at you and your horse and Im sure no one else would complain if you posted more pictures....

Dont tempt us be saying that your dad took too many, and then only post four!! Give us more PLEASE! I really like looking at you and your horse and Im sure no one else would complain if you posted more pictures....

She's a gorgeous horse and you both look comfortable and happy together. Kudos for a job well done! Looks like fun (I miss jumping, but I'm 5 months pregnant and can't even get ON a horse, much less jump. Phooey).

[ 07-26-2005, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: At1Dressage ]

She's a gorgeous horse and you both look comfortable and happy together. Kudos for a job well done! Looks like fun (I miss jumping, but I'm 5 months pregnant and can't even get ON a horse, much less jump. Phooey).

[ 07-26-2005, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: At1Dressage ]

gorgous gorgous horse! i want her! you guys look awsome together! hehe, in the last pic, with her mane flying up like that, it looks like she has a cool mowhawk lol

gorgous gorgous horse! i want her! you guys look awsome together! hehe, in the last pic, with her mane flying up like that, it looks like she has a cool mowhawk lol