Sign in to follow this  
Fable

personal a relationship with your trainer, How Far?

Well, everyone at my barn is pretty much family. The barn manager's daughter is one of [and my] riding instructor. She just turned 21. Our other riding instructor is 19. So pretty much my barn is full of young girls just hanging. As well, the barn manager is like my second Mom--she cares so much about every one of us at the barn. She drives me to and from the barn on most days and cares about my life. I can talk to her about anything--school, my family, boys. We have one boarder who is 18 or 19 and who always comes to the barn to just chat about her life!

I've had riding instructors in the past where our relationship has been professional and others where we've been friendly. I think that it is really hard not to be friendly with your riding instructor if you spend so much time together. As well, I think it depends on the age--there is very little age difference between myself and my instructors. I'm 16 and they are all about four or five years older than. But I honestly, would not have our relationship--and the family I've found at the barn any other way.

Well, everyone at my barn is pretty much family. The barn manager's daughter is one of [and my] riding instructor. She just turned 21. Our other riding instructor is 19. So pretty much my barn is full of young girls just hanging. As well, the barn manager is like my second Mom--she cares so much about every one of us at the barn. She drives me to and from the barn on most days and cares about my life. I can talk to her about anything--school, my family, boys. We have one boarder who is 18 or 19 and who always comes to the barn to just chat about her life!

I've had riding instructors in the past where our relationship has been professional and others where we've been friendly. I think that it is really hard not to be friendly with your riding instructor if you spend so much time together. As well, I think it depends on the age--there is very little age difference between myself and my instructors. I'm 16 and they are all about four or five years older than. But I honestly, would not have our relationship--and the family I've found at the barn any other way.