Sign in to follow this  
webo124

Happy Holidays (and freezing rides) Chat

*le sigh*

Winter Break: When I don't know what the heck to do with myself

Saturday was awesome. I rode miss Gayla first and she did LOVELY even she had a bit of a racehorse momnt [Razz] After she got her giddiness out, she was giving me the best little quiet trots ever to be seen. Spectrum on the other hand decided he didn't move. At all. I was stupid enough NOT to bring a crop to the outdoor ring and was to stubborn to get off, trudge up to the barn and get one. What a frustrating ride!

Besides that, it still feels like a weekend but this upcoming week will hopefully be the best! Have a Happy Holidays everyone! I am off to shower because apparently I need to look somewhat clean for relatives.

*le sigh*

Winter Break: When I don't know what the heck to do with myself

Saturday was awesome. I rode miss Gayla first and she did LOVELY even she had a bit of a racehorse momnt [Razz] After she got her giddiness out, she was giving me the best little quiet trots ever to be seen. Spectrum on the other hand decided he didn't move. At all. I was stupid enough NOT to bring a crop to the outdoor ring and was to stubborn to get off, trudge up to the barn and get one. What a frustrating ride!

Besides that, it still feels like a weekend but this upcoming week will hopefully be the best! Have a Happy Holidays everyone! I am off to shower because apparently I need to look somewhat clean for relatives.