Sign in to follow this  
Shawnee0

Post your 2007 Mounts

I live on a horse farm so I have a couple horses I'm riding in 2007, but I only have pictures of one of them. She's my baby and I love her. Her name is Azura Okiya Bellisima, Lacy-Lou for short. She is 3 yrs old. She is a half Arabian/half paint filly. She is also in foal to an Andalusian and she's due next April. I CAN NOT wait! Anyways, I will to continue to lightly train and ride her through most of her pregnancy and hopefully next year, we'll start showing in some PtHA shows and in a couple years, I'd like to do some jumping with her. Well, here are the pictures.

-

-

-

-

-

-

I live on a horse farm so I have a couple horses I'm riding in 2007, but I only have pictures of one of them. She's my baby and I love her. Her name is Azura Okiya Bellisima, Lacy-Lou for short. She is 3 yrs old. She is a half Arabian/half paint filly. She is also in foal to an Andalusian and she's due next April. I CAN NOT wait! Anyways, I will to continue to lightly train and ride her through most of her pregnancy and hopefully next year, we'll start showing in some PtHA shows and in a couple years, I'd like to do some jumping with her. Well, here are the pictures.

-

-

-

-

-

-

I have a few, first is Hippo, he is a 6 year old percheron/quarter horse, he is our vaulting horse, we have been vaulting on him for 10 months now and he is awesome!! we got him in september and did a competition with him in october,he is so calm!

-

-

-

-

Next is Enzo, he is a 6 year old dutch warmblood, he was given to my trainer's because he was hurt and they fixed him and now i am riding him, i will be showing him at a hunter show this summer!

-

^not me riding^

-

[ 07-02-2007, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: vaultinggurl ]

I have a few, first is Hippo, he is a 6 year old percheron/quarter horse, he is our vaulting horse, we have been vaulting on him for 10 months now and he is awesome!! we got him in september and did a competition with him in october,he is so calm!

-

-

-

-

Next is Enzo, he is a 6 year old dutch warmblood, he was given to my trainer's because he was hurt and they fixed him and now i am riding him, i will be showing him at a hunter show this summer!

-

^not me riding^

-

[ 07-02-2007, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: vaultinggurl ]

Hi there

This is Cassie, my 12 year old Welsh Section D mare. She was backed just under a year ago and has been in schooling for about 7 months now.

I live in England and do anything and everything with her really...I like to experiment and fun with her - jumping, dressage, starting her XC for the first time this summer, bareback stuff, hacking and I plan on taking her hunting this season coming as well! I've done a bit of 'western' with her...but being as I've only ridden western a couple of times and only have a western bridle atm, I can't really class it as professional western lol.

-

4ft6"ish - first time over it.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Jumping Video

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/Arko_...nt=IMAG1258.flv

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/Arko_...nt=IMAG1335.flv

Hi there

This is Cassie, my 12 year old Welsh Section D mare. She was backed just under a year ago and has been in schooling for about 7 months now.

I live in England and do anything and everything with her really...I like to experiment and fun with her - jumping, dressage, starting her XC for the first time this summer, bareback stuff, hacking and I plan on taking her hunting this season coming as well! I've done a bit of 'western' with her...but being as I've only ridden western a couple of times and only have a western bridle atm, I can't really class it as professional western lol.

-

4ft6"ish - first time over it.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Jumping Video

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/Arko_...nt=IMAG1258.flv

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/Arko_...nt=IMAG1335.flv