Sign in to follow this  
Shawnee0

Post your 2007 Mounts

I've got a couple of horses to ride/ show/ whatever this summer.

First, of course, is my beast: Nuala. We're doing the 3' hunters. She's pretty fab.

-

-

Then there's Belle. A client brought her to my trainer to be sold and as my trainer is a giant and the mare is small, she's mine to play with. She's green but doesn't act it at all. Just one of those horses that are a pleasure to work with. Anywho, we're doing the mighty two foot (baby greens) at the local schooling shows.

This is her with one of the little lesson kids. We threw her on her to try to get some sale pics (we're marketing her as a kids horse and sadly I'm no longer a junior)

-

And then I've also got a pony to play with once his owners get the vet out to check out his lameness issue. He also needs to be sold but he needs to get back in shape and work out his ponyness first. No pics of him either as he just came in a week or so ago.

I've got a couple of horses to ride/ show/ whatever this summer.

First, of course, is my beast: Nuala. We're doing the 3' hunters. She's pretty fab.

-

-

Then there's Belle. A client brought her to my trainer to be sold and as my trainer is a giant and the mare is small, she's mine to play with. She's green but doesn't act it at all. Just one of those horses that are a pleasure to work with. Anywho, we're doing the mighty two foot (baby greens) at the local schooling shows.

This is her with one of the little lesson kids. We threw her on her to try to get some sale pics (we're marketing her as a kids horse and sadly I'm no longer a junior)

-

And then I've also got a pony to play with once his owners get the vet out to check out his lameness issue. He also needs to be sold but he needs to get back in shape and work out his ponyness first. No pics of him either as he just came in a week or so ago.

I have 3, the first is Budwieser aka buddy. He is my current show horse. We do english/western pleasure, jumping/gaming and pretty much anything else.

This is us at the fair in august of last year.

-

-

Next is Whiskey on the Rocks aka Lonestar. He is a 3 yr old tb/paint gelding. Im going to show him a little later this year at the fair.

-

-

And last is Vinny. He is a 30 year old Qh. And if he would load in the trailor he would be my barrel horse cause he can rip it up!

-

-

I have 3, the first is Budwieser aka buddy. He is my current show horse. We do english/western pleasure, jumping/gaming and pretty much anything else.

This is us at the fair in august of last year.

-

-

Next is Whiskey on the Rocks aka Lonestar. He is a 3 yr old tb/paint gelding. Im going to show him a little later this year at the fair.

-

-

And last is Vinny. He is a 30 year old Qh. And if he would load in the trailor he would be my barrel horse cause he can rip it up!

-

-

The love of my life and current training project is Echo. She's about 6 years old now. Sadly I'm off to college in August and have tons to do, so we won't be showing together, but I'm still riding her, as she's a pleasure to be with.

-

-

-

The love of my life and current training project is Echo. She's about 6 years old now. Sadly I'm off to college in August and have tons to do, so we won't be showing together, but I'm still riding her, as she's a pleasure to be with.

-

-

-

quote:

Originally posted by Naughty Neigh:

quote:

Originally posted by oldgal:

Absolutely beautiful welsh pony.

Thankyou
[big Grin]
I agree! I LOVE her. She looks like a blast.

Here's Mustang Sally. She's my one and only pony, so hopefully she'll remain my "mount" for a long time [smile] .

-

-

quote:

Originally posted by Naughty Neigh:

quote:

Originally posted by oldgal:

Absolutely beautiful welsh pony.

Thankyou
[big Grin]
I agree! I LOVE her. She looks like a blast.

Here's Mustang Sally. She's my one and only pony, so hopefully she'll remain my "mount" for a long time [smile] .

-

-

ArBens Music 'Abbey'

She is for sale, because she is getting to be too small for me... wait other way around I'm getting to be too big for her.

Breed: Arab

jumping : at home 3'-3'6" at shows 18"-2'9"

I'm working with her... this might sound stupid, but

sry I pressed the button again... I hate ypu button, w8 a couple more minutes for me to finnish

[ 07-03-2007, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: ArBensMusic ]

ArBens Music 'Abbey'

She is for sale, because she is getting to be too small for me... wait other way around I'm getting to be too big for her.

Breed: Arab

jumping : at home 3'-3'6" at shows 18"-2'9"

I'm working with her... this might sound stupid, but

sry I pressed the button again... I hate ypu button, w8 a couple more minutes for me to finnish

[ 07-03-2007, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: ArBensMusic ]

My 2007 show horse is "Leaps and Bounds"- JJ. He is a 15yr. old breeding stock gelding. I am leasing him. We are showing Beginner Hunter/ EQ, Limit, and Mini Medal. Our next show is July 28-29. We have had two shows so far. We are leading the Beginner EQ division [at one show I got champ, the other I got reserve]. I also got reserve champ last show in beginner hunter.

Pics:

-

-

-

My 2007 show horse is "Leaps and Bounds"- JJ. He is a 15yr. old breeding stock gelding. I am leasing him. We are showing Beginner Hunter/ EQ, Limit, and Mini Medal. Our next show is July 28-29. We have had two shows so far. We are leading the Beginner EQ division [at one show I got champ, the other I got reserve]. I also got reserve champ last show in beginner hunter.

Pics:

-

-

-

Paxton is my beloved 10 year old 16 hands Appendix Quarter horse mare with whom I event.

This summer I am also training:

Pirate (paint gelding)

Shadow (varnish paint mare)

Iceman (dapple gray percheron/TB)

BG (fleabitten gray connemera/TB)

Cloud (fleabitten gray Quarter horse)

Little Joe (chesnut Quarter horse)

Teddy (dark dappled bay quarter horse)

Little bit (Sorrel Quarter horse)

Griffin (dappled gray wesh section A)

This summer has already been crazy but I also feel blessed that so many riders at our barn, including my trainer, trust me to work with these horses.

My baby:

-

Wow I love this horse so much:

-

Paxton is my beloved 10 year old 16 hands Appendix Quarter horse mare with whom I event.

This summer I am also training:

Pirate (paint gelding)

Shadow (varnish paint mare)

Iceman (dapple gray percheron/TB)

BG (fleabitten gray connemera/TB)

Cloud (fleabitten gray Quarter horse)

Little Joe (chesnut Quarter horse)

Teddy (dark dappled bay quarter horse)

Little bit (Sorrel Quarter horse)

Griffin (dappled gray wesh section A)

This summer has already been crazy but I also feel blessed that so many riders at our barn, including my trainer, trust me to work with these horses.

My baby:

-

Wow I love this horse so much:

-

"ace" (wild ace of spades) just turned 5, in training (he hadnt been touched before i got him a few months back) its going well.. hopefully will be competing this summer in hand mostly, under saddle next summer

(no hes not downhill by any stretch, not level ground)

-

-

-

-

[ 07-05-2007, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Maple ]

"ace" (wild ace of spades) just turned 5, in training (he hadnt been touched before i got him a few months back) its going well.. hopefully will be competing this summer in hand mostly, under saddle next summer

(no hes not downhill by any stretch, not level ground)

-

-

-

-

[ 07-05-2007, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Maple ]

Psyches Psyche 6yr old sabino arabian gelding. He has owned me for a year and a half. Started in western pleasure b4 I purchased him. Since I don't show, he and I just ride for fun!! Several people have told me I need to show him. [Question] Not to sure about all that. anyway here he is...

-

-

-

Psyches Psyche 6yr old sabino arabian gelding. He has owned me for a year and a half. Started in western pleasure b4 I purchased him. Since I don't show, he and I just ride for fun!! Several people have told me I need to show him. [Question] Not to sure about all that. anyway here he is...

-

-

-

This is Limited Edition LLC aka Logan. He's a 16 year old Thoroughbred x Quarter Horse gelding. He's only 15.2, but he has a MASSIVE stride. I guess I attribute that to his breed. Anyway, we've been doing 18" hunters, but I plan on taking him up to 2'6" hunters.

We've been to two shows this season and I've only had him for 3 months. All the ribbons in ym siggy came from him.

-

-

-

-

Plus, my backup show horse is Gambler's Slow Motion aka Cody, my instructor's horse. He's a 13 year old Appendix gelding. He's got a short stride for being 15.3hh. I haven't ridden him in a show yet, but my instructor rides him in 2'6" Intercollegate hunters.

-

-

-

-

That's all!

This is Limited Edition LLC aka Logan. He's a 16 year old Thoroughbred x Quarter Horse gelding. He's only 15.2, but he has a MASSIVE stride. I guess I attribute that to his breed. Anyway, we've been doing 18" hunters, but I plan on taking him up to 2'6" hunters.

We've been to two shows this season and I've only had him for 3 months. All the ribbons in ym siggy came from him.

-

-

-

-

Plus, my backup show horse is Gambler's Slow Motion aka Cody, my instructor's horse. He's a 13 year old Appendix gelding. He's got a short stride for being 15.3hh. I haven't ridden him in a show yet, but my instructor rides him in 2'6" Intercollegate hunters.

-

-

-

-

That's all!

-

This is Appytude, also known as Chip. I've owned him for two years and we're tearing up the circuit right now. He's an 11 year old Appaloosa gelding that can do pretty much everything. We're mainly english/HUS, but are going into dressage and jumping later this year. We also show [on the side] in western and trail classes.

[ 07-08-2007, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Claddagh Farm ]

-

This is Appytude, also known as Chip. I've owned him for two years and we're tearing up the circuit right now. He's an 11 year old Appaloosa gelding that can do pretty much everything. We're mainly english/HUS, but are going into dressage and jumping later this year. We also show [on the side] in western and trail classes.

[ 07-08-2007, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Claddagh Farm ]