Appetizers & beverages

Side Dishes

Breads or rolls

Healthy Eats

Pet Foods & Treats

Come on ..... send us those recipes.

char

[ 03-16-2008, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: Char ]

Char, everything I make is healthy......

Last night I made grilled asparagus that I tossed in lemon pepper and a little evoo. I marinated some swordfish in toasted sesame oil, evoo, crushed garlic, cayenne, soy sauce and sesame seeds.

And the recipes that are being used and counted.Are the ones that have been posted on the Master list.

The Master list is there so you know if your recipe has been submitted already.And for us to keep track of them all.

If your recipe is not on the Master list here on this forum.There is a good chance it will not be in the cookbook.

I submitted my original 3 then when this post came up I did 2 more. If those don't get used that is fine, just thought I would help get the number that is needed.

Haven't you ever watched Racheal Ray, HFF? EVOO is Extra Virgin Olive Oil [Wink]

I really need to search, I want more than one recipe in this book.....hmmm, thinking [Question]

I had PM'd 3 recipes and then posted them on the master list too. I noticed one of the PM's with one of the recipes hasn't been read yet. Not sure if that matters or not [Question]

[ 03-18-2008, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: trailhoss2 ]

quote:

Originally posted by BuddyRooShmancyNShy:

Char, if you NEED more, can we submit more even if we've already submitted?

Yes. I would need to change the prefs first but yes you could. Let's give it a few more days and if we don't reach our goal by Monday I'll change 'em.

char

Sign in to follow this