draftiemama

Don't Freak Out!

All I know is I had to subscribe to this FORUM (General Chit Chat) to read anything, otherwise, nothing appeared on my screen except that I was reading the post, which of course, I was not. Still confused, but trying :lol:

Everybody remain calm, proceed to the closest side of the ship, put on your life vest and get in the rowboat in an orderly fashion. ;) Edited by draftiemama

Well I am a little shakey but here goes.

It is a good thing I had my password written in a book. Since I never log out I haven't used my password here in ages.

OK, very nervous but about to hit the reply button.

I still can't read any prior posts...I even subscribed. (under options) but I'm sure it will all be addressed.

Being a Charminion, I am patiently waiting for the mothership to give further instructions.

B)

I'm looking around and loving the decor. Quite a nice look for the boards I must admit.

That was the first time I had to use my "password" in ages too.

Change is good.

William (historyrider)

ETA! This is fun. It's like watching a foal being born before my eyes. Holy Cow buddyroo! 26 thousand posts!!! And you only joined about a year before I did. Any I thought I was chatty?

Guys it is going to take some time. To get the stuff transfered and everything straightened out.

Lets bear with Amy and the techs and give them some time they need. :wub:

This is going to take some getting used to...lol But I like it. :P

Like Broo said......Im waiting on further info from the mothership aka Char.... :)

FYI For Char: Barn Boss emailed me and said that she tried logging in but it says there are no known users with her username and password, and would like assistance. I would PM you her email address to contact her, but I have no idea how to find a post by you to PM you with. :blink:

It's so modern! Now it's like all the other boards I'm on. I definitely like it!

Yeah ditto! Love the new format!I think it will be much easier to express ourselves on this forum now and less problem with interpretation or intent!

Way to go HC!

Wow, this is a huge change! But the setup is like other boards I have visited. It will take some getting used to here. Change can be good though and I hope it works out for the better!