draftiemama

Don't Freak Out!

FYI For Char: Barn Boss emailed me and said that she tried logging in but it says there are no known users with her username and password, and would like assistance. I would PM you her email address to contact her, but I have no idea how to find a post by you to PM you with. :blink:

I know that she posted in the HC Rules thing at the top of the main page. OR you can go to My Controls and search for friends. You should be able to pull her up there. Hope that helped some.

William? I have a LOT more posts than that. LOL. The counts are off by oh....at least a hundred thousand I think. So yours are probably off too...

I would imagine that as they transfer over the data (posts) you will see your numbers climb.

;)

Good thing I knew where I had my password written down! It's not an easy one to remember! :o

This is going to take some getting used to after using the old version for so long. I'll reserve judgment until the transition is complete. But so far, I'm liking that the smileys go where the cursor is instead of at the bottom of the post when composing it! :D That always drove me batty!

I'm glad to see we'll have more options? just hope everyone keeps the "extras" from overpowering their actual posts! LOL!

I'm not fond of the forum topic display lists? takes up so much more space than the single line spacing we used to see. Have to scroll down now to see them all. I'll get used to it, though.

I hope my PMs return? if I'd known they were going to go AWOL, I would have copied them to my computer. <_<

We are still importing the old board, so everything is going to be a little squirrely for a while as the old threads get imported.

PMs will be the last thing imported.

REMAIN CALM!!! LOL

It's all going to be okay. This new software is a dream to work with, and is much more secure than the old UBB forums we had - especially since we'd have lost EVERYTHING if that board had crashed, since the company that made the software hasn't supported it for a really long time.

Please be patient, and hold your complaints for a few days until we get everything sorted out.

If you see something BAD WRONG, please let us know, but besides that, poke around and see what we've got to offer now. I think you'll love being able to have a "friend" list, and a personal profile, leave comments, etc. And we've got Photo Galleries and Blogs too!!

How'd ya'll get your pictures to show up on the side? Mine doesn't show. :(

You need to go to My Controls to upload an avatar. If the file is too large it won't upload. If you're having problems with that try resaving your picture as a smaller file and then try again.

...........so...........are we in the middle of moving posts and stuff over because I see there were more responses to my "Where Was Cactus Rose........." post and like.........there is nothing there.......or at least I can't see it.....hmmmm......

Ummm.... I am lost!!!!!

Me too! This is the only topic that I can open!!!!!! I just get the title and it says I'm reading it. I tried subscribing but it made no difference???

Help! Anyone!!!!

Paula

my guess is you can't read most topics because they don't have all the previous posts moved yet.

Start some new posts. :lol:

Just want to see what it looks like when I post. I think I like it so far. :blink:

Spotted T,..I think you can make yourself invisible under your controls if you don't wish for people to see what you are reading?Not 100% positive about that but i did see an option in there to be invisible!

Cool !

Now lemmee go see what I look like on here.

Dang.

Hope I'm taller.....

;)

Oh yes CR, you're much taller. :lol:

Hang in there everyone. It takes a while to transfer stuff over, but it will be there, eventually, and work like it's suppose to. :D

If you need help, just holler, we'll do our best to help you out.

This is very cool!

I have a picture now. Or at least I know I uploaded one. So exciting to explore the new board.

Well done everyone!

William (historyrider)

Sweet mother.

I leave for lunch, think i'm getting chased down by the sheriff, am getting seriously stressed out and losing sleep over this apartment thing, and I come back here and WHOOOOAAA NELLY!

At least now I have something to do at work again. You know, actually *working* for a while this morning while they where down, that was a massive drag.

But my apartment might be rented! B) (dude we lost the 'nanner dance!) To a super hot guy none the less (my new roomie and I are thinking about tossing David out and taking in this guy....hmmm...)

William check your controls again to see if it's there, make sure you update your avitar by clicking on the update button at the bottom of that page. I don't see it budd.

So apparently some names are changing!

"Sappy" you're "Trump" again! <-- which is kind of funny because I knew you'd changed it and I was actually trying to remember your old one the other day...I don't know why...