draftiemama

Don't Freak Out!

DITTO!!!!

The only MAIN problems I am having so far is that all the emoticons/graemlins are showing up on my screen as Red X's, and that every topic started by me shows my LOG IN name, not ChaunceyBlue! Is there any ways to change my log-in name now since it's been displayed for all the world to see??

And what does the Warning thing mean?? I've been a good girl! I promise!!

Ok... the emoticons are showing up now for the most part... but I still can't figure out how to become ChaunceyBlue again! POSTS show up as ChaunceyBlue, but the topics I've started still show up as AquaIce which is my LOG-IN name!! YIKES! How do I get AquaIce off of there... AND may I please change my log-in name since AquaIce has been displayed for everyone to see??

Also... how do I get the Warn thing off of there? I notice I'm one of the only ones on here who has that displayed. I SWEAR I've been good!!

I have played around with everything, read up on this new stuff, but these two things are missing me... obviously.

Thanks to anyone who can answer me questions! [Huggy]

Thanks Chino!! [smiley Wavey]

Got one question out of the way... thanks!

Do a little poking around the threads that started yesterday; a bunch of these questions have been answered (though I haven't seen the log-in versus screen name answer yet). Tuck or Mudder (can't remember which) and BRoo seem to be on it! They have lots of tips and explanations. And I'm sure once things have settled down, admin will post some instructions and "sticky" them for all the Horsecity world to see. Evidently there are "help" files too, but I haven't looked for them yet.

In the meantime, just have fun playing with stuff!

I'm just getting here to the new board, I'm trying to figure it out. It is alot slower for me on my slomo dial up with all the pictures. But I'm trying. I'm relieved they didn't do away with this guy [Yay] !

I'm just getting here to the new board, I'm trying to figure it out. It is alot slower for me on my slomo dial up with all the pictures. But I'm trying. I'm relieved they didn't do away with this guy [Yay] !

Try clicking the "lo-fi" link at the bottom of the page. Might load faster... You can also change your preferences to not view avatars and siggies (look under My Controls, I think).

i don't know if this has been brought up already... but can we delete posts?! if so, how? if not, are we ever going to be able to? that feature was a lifesaver at times.

Ize gotz a kwestion! [Crazy]

How do we change our little stautus underneath our avatars. Mine says "Newbie", and, well...I'm not, since this is just a new account. I'd love to change mine!

Thanks guys.

Go read some of the threads from yesterday.Almost all the questions that have been asked here.Have been answered.

Go read some of the threads from yesterday.Almost all the questions that have been asked here.Have been answered.

I went back to a reply on this thread from yesterday that said how to change it. It said to go to my Control Panel and click "custom title". I can't find "custom title" anywhere on my control panel, though? Am I blind...or just not looking hard enough? [Question] Perhaps I'm looking too hard? [Crazy]

Spicy

click on Control Panel

Scroll down and click on Edit Profile

It will then be at the top

don't forget to save or update or whatever the heck it is.

I like to stay logged in 100% of the time. Seems like after a certain time of not using it will log me out.

Spicy

click on Control Panel

Scroll down and click on Edit Profile

It will then be at the top

don't forget to save or update or whatever the heck it is.

I like to stay logged in 100% of the time. Seems like after a certain time of not using it will log me out.

Thanks, Bec!