Kelly's Ace

B B Unite - Let's Get Healthy Thread!

Hi-The compant has left now we are recooping.Our club president for the dog club sent us another email about a rattlesnake they killed,it was a 3 ft rattler,yuck.I hope that it is cold next weekend as we start dog trials the 31st.Hubby finally got the birds flight pen finished.We are supposed to have rain tomorrow.Well I hope to see some posts on monday [Huggy]

Hey guys, just checking back in.

Doing well here. Started an aerobics video thing- 20 minutes and it kicks my butt! All with weights- Jillian Michaels. I could definitely tell a difference in my back, arm and leg muscles just after a week. Unfortunately- I don't really need those areas any more muscular- though they are impressive. I just want my tummy toned, and that's the hardest part as I am a ruler shape.

Just did the elliptical and treadmill for 1:15, and had dinner (boca burger and brocolli). So good day. And my weight is down to the lowest in about 2 months.

My weight went up more than normal over the summer because my horse riding has cut from 3 horses worked HARD to just one worked not as often. One is injured and one I sold. But my injured one is just getting back to work, I'm able to work my mare more, and I'm looking at adding another young prospect. So by tripling my riding, I think my weight will be very good. :)

I was on a date last weekend, and it was really cool to be with a guy as health conscious as me. He's lost 50 lbs, doesn't drink beer (and I hate it, so I always feel the odd man not drinking) and ate a salad to my pizza, haha. He works out more than I do too (and weighs 1 pound less!! He is like 2 inches shorter though). That was motivating.

Afternoon all [Huggy]

Thought I would jump in here and say I am still alive. Just sort of busy lately. Scales were up this weekend, might have something to do with an entire pumpkin pie/cake desserty goodness thing disappering from my fridge this weekend :confused0024:

Anyway back on track today, shake for breakfast and an apple with peanut butter and string cheese for lunch.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. [smiley Wavey]

Hello everyone! Just popping in to see how everyone is doing. I know I haven't been around, I really need to change that!!

I hope you are all doing well. Things are busy, busy here.

YRT - great job on the weight loss!!!

Nothing much new to report here, still counting calories and working out, I've been able to maintain within a 5 pound range, would still like to go down an additional 10, hopefully that will happen. I really shouldn't say it that way....it WILL happen!!

I'll try and check in tomorrow everyone, have a great night!

Just popping in to say HI!! [smiley Wavey] I got to order new field boots and breeches, I'm so excited! I finally should be able to fit into tall boots!! They should be here Thursday, I'm wearing them to school on Friday for Halloween :happy0203:

[smiley Wavey] Ladies.

KA~ good to see you around. Yay on new boots.

YRT~ snakes are yucky around the dogs. Hopefully they will hybernate soon.

KTS~ I don't think I could ever do 20 minutes of aerobic. Oh wait...I did that this morning.(see Back Porch post, it makes me tired to re-type)

BH, WM [Huggy] I hope you ladies are doing well. Wasn't WM suppose to have surgery this week? I'll send her a few [Angel]

I am back down to within 5 pounds of my new goal. With it getting dark at 6 I don't get near enough exercise. So I cut back my intake to bare minimum.

Welp, better get to work....

You ladies have a great day [Huggy]

Hi-We had a bad thunderstorm come through and knock the electricity out messed up our water heater and internet.I am so happy that it is fixed.Oh yeah and hubby walked out to my truck and 2 flat tires on my truck both on driver's side! [bang Head] .I am happy to see people are checking in.This weekend we have dog trials!!!

Hello everyone! Just popping in real quick. My new boots came, but the zipper broke on the one, so I guess I have to send them right back - what a bummer! I can't wear them tomorrow to dress up for Halloween either at school. I do have a pair of tall black boots that I guess I will be wearing, they don't look the same, but they will have to do. I am really bummed about the boots though, I have to say.

Great job QK on getting back down. I hear ya on it getting dark so soon, I can't stand it!

YRT, that's awful about the flat tires! I have to get two tires for me car really soon, my inspection is up soon, so I really need to get those tires.

Nothing much else new here. I'll talk to you all soon. Have a great night!!

Hi-KA-Hope you have fun.I weighed myself I am down a couple more pounds [Yay] .Tomorrow I have a dental appt.I will be driving to San Antonio.Then home to get ready for dog trials this weekend.QK-Hope you are having a nice work week.BH-Hope you are doing okay.I will check in later after I am back from dentist.

Howdy ladies [smiley Wavey]

Wanted to give you a helpful hint..... don't make potato soup. Just don't do it. Don't buy the crusty french bread and spread beautiful butter all over it. And for the love of Pete, do not buy the sample platter with 6 different types of cheesecake. Even if it's your daughters birthday. It's just too good to resist. [surrender]

I made it back from the dental school,yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!The weather is getting cooler here at night,tonight it is supposed to be 30-40 degrees.Tomorrow we have dog trials.Hubby is going to get the dog stuff all ready.We leave early in the morning,and probably won't be home til close to dark.Hope you all have a nice weekend! [Huggy]

Hi-We are back from day one of dog trials,my dog took first and hubbie's took second!Tomorrow we are taking the horses.We have the trailer loaded and just need to load the horses and ourselves in the morning.Hope you all are having a nice weekend.

Hi guys, sorry I've been MIA. Life is going great, the diet....not so much. I'm riding bikes with my neighbor, we're trying to help each other stay motivated, just need to get the diet back on track. Hope you are all doing well and having a fun weekend!

Hello everyone!

Quincy - LOL!!! I will try and remember that [ROTFL]

YRT - Great job on the weight loss!

Lanette - woohoo on the bike riding!! I wish I was riding! Our weather is just way to yuck to be able to do that. It's either raining, or waaayyy to cold and windy, or all three together. Whenever it is nice enough, by the time I get home from work, I'm lucky if I have an hour before it get's to dark. I miss summer!!!

Nothing much new here. I'm sure you all see my daily stuff on FB anyways, lol :winking: .

Well, I hope you all have a fantastic day today, I'll talk to you all later!! [smiley Wavey]

Hi-We had dog trials this weekend,saturday my dog took first and hubbie's dog took second in the open gundog and amateur gundog which was yesterday my dog took second and hubbie's dog took third.On saturday when we got home we went riding and decided to take the horses to the dog trials on sunday,they did very well for not being ridden consistently.We had a nice day and didn't see any snakes! [Yay] .So how was everyone's weekend?Ty Ka-I tried being good this weekend I only had one small candy bar and two cookies.I will have to see where I am weight wise afterwhile.BigHeart-Good for you and your friend to help each other motivated!!!

Hi-Hope all is well with everyone,I stopped posting because nobody was coming here anymore.QK-hope you are feeling better.BigHeart-Hope you are doing okay.I have been fine need to make myself stricter on the diet,Will do this starting tomorrow.Ka-hope you and the family are well! [Huggy]

Morning ladies.

I have been sick for over a week now. It's really no fun what so ever. I've tried to push through it a couple of times, but just get tired real easy and cough if I over do it. I've gained 4 pounds so I'm feeling kinda down bout that. Have you ever looked at your life from the outside and said "WTH was I thinking?" I've been doing lots of thinking since I have no books to read and have been spending way too much time on the couch. I need to stop it. It's so not good for me.

YRT~ you can do it. I have faith in you [Huggy]

KA~ [Huggy] and [Angel] to all involved in recent tragedies up your way.

BH~ hope all is well down your way. You guys get any rain from this "storm"

WM~ hope you are recovering well from your surgery.

Hey Everybuddy!

QK, sorry you have been sick -cold or flu? Stop thinking so hard, you'll sprain the brain that way! Everything else okay? [Huggy] No precip from the storm, although I could probably go out and get a sunburn if I tried. [Crazy]

Hiya YRT! Glad the doggies are doing so well in their trials, and you are doing great with your diet!

KA, I see you on FB more than here! Love your Xmas house decorations btw!

I've been keeping busy with the horse and stuff around the house. My neighbor and I are still meeting up almost every morning to walk or ride bikes, it's very motivating. I don't usually do well partnered up with someone, this is working so well, I'm pleased. My weight went up, but I'm on the right path to losing again.

TTYL!

Hi guys...Sorry I've been MIA.

I gained a few lbs back and then I lost them again. LOL...I am (as I type) eating a yummy green salad with those mini cucumbers you can get from Costco - LOVE them! Waiting for my Manicotti to cool - leftovers from lastnight. Just having one because I can't resist. I got some more of my nutrimeal shake mix in so I'll be good to go for awhile. It's good for breakfast and inbetween meals as a filling snack.

With the holidays coming up it SURE is going to be hard....UGH!

Hi QK-Thanks for the support,hope you get to feeling better soon [Huggy] .BigHeart-Thanks hubbyy really puts in alot of hours working the dogs.I had shrimp and garlic sauce for dinner.I just need to watch myself with my eating.Hunting season started here last weekend.We have not gotten anything yet.SC-I know what you mean about the holidays,but instead of eating the sweets I will eat more meat!and gb casserole.Hugs and hope you all are doing ok!

Edited by yellow rose twister