Sign in to follow this  
hUnTeRoOojUmPeR

Md Horse Trial -pt. 4 Pictures

DSC_0790C.jpg

DSC_0792C.jpg

Ok, so I was in line buying a smoothie by the warmup ring and all of a sudden a horse falls over a fence. I missed capturing it while it was on the ground, but got a crappy picture after it got up.

DSC_0793C.jpg

The guy got back on and moved him around a bit, and jumped him some..later we found out that he didn't end up competing with him.

DSC_0797C.jpg

DSC_0804C.jpg

DSC_0811C.jpg

DSC_0824C.jpg

DSC_0828C.jpg

DSC_0973C.jpg

Last one of Fabio. Try and hold back your tears ladies, I know it's hard.

DSC_0975C.jpg

This guy pulled a Doron, it was very exciting.

DSC_0988C.jpg

DSC_0989C.jpg

Ok..that's all. For real. I'm done.

I LIED. I forgot these two, LOL I'm sorry =X

DSC_0869C.jpg

DSC_0875C.jpg

As I suspected, your pictures are amazing and perfect and wow like. :D I really enjoyed re-living it all without my face crumbling up! Loved it all. And I had an absolute blast, even if I was the only one who did. xD

And I hope this posts correctly because it's my first with this whole new layout, thing... o.O

Oh Fabio.... [bat Eyelashes] , you will be missed so much.

And yes, He totally deserves a theme song. Anybody want to come up with one?

I really like the sepia-ish photos, they are so artistic!

And that paint's tail is GORGEOUS!

horseless-n-fl, Thanks! =] And I must know..is Cherry your real name? lol sorry, if it is, that's reallyy awesome.

Jordan, yay! You're successfully posted on every topic now -hands cookie- lol. Thanks! Ohh randommm, but are you making an xc thread this year? Me thinks we need one ;-D

FABIO!!! I'm going to miss him. Hahaha. You made me dieeee laughing hahahahaha ILY LOWWWWWWWWWWRA.

Gahhh you are AMAZINGGGGG I've told you once and I'm telling you again. Please come to bama and take pictures of my horses! [bat Eyelashes]

d887ae6d.jpg

Success!!!! [Yay]

baha, that video is great. [ROTFL] Fabioooooo!

And yes, I was talking to Dusky a little bit about that, I am definately going to make the topic for sure, but I don't know when. Are you running now?

horseless-n-fl, Thanks! =] And I must know..is Cherry your real name? lol sorry, if it is, that's reallyy awesome.

ha ha yes Cherry is my real name I think its pretty awesome too

OMG Goose!!!!

fabio: "If it is was a kid, it would be dead."

ha, the newspaper article "fabio survives goose encounter".

And yeah I've been running with the team since the monday after State for track. Dusky isnt running yet cause she has been busy but she is going to run xc once the season comes around. [Jump] And then maybe some other xc people will actually join in the thread too? maybe. =P

Oh Fabio, how he will be missed. Missed so dearly. That xc picture of him, I must say, made me about pee my pants. NO contact with the saddle whatsoever. Nice, Fabio. Nice.

Great pics, Laura!

Jordan, LOL, thank god it wasn't a squirrel!!! Wow, somebody didn't get much of a break, huh? =P Yeah do itt, hopefully people will join, who knows =]

Thanks guyss=]]]

Entourage, 80-200m 1:2.8 Nikkor