Sign in to follow this  
Shy_Ky

Wish Us Luck *pictures And Update Added*

Well just thought I'd post and ask for some good luck vibes this week. Tonite is our first rodeo after a 3 year break. The arena has crappy ground when it's dry and we got over an inch of rain last nite. So just askin for some good vibes. Got another rodeo on Friday nite as well. Thanks everyone.

Edited by Shy_Ky

Why thank you. He's been all bathed and cleaned up so now we're just waiting. Can guarntee I'll be the flashiest one there.....mud or no mud.

Thanks missy. Glad to see you back around these parts.......

Did ya read my post last week about how mister Jet man did??

Yeah I know it's a good thing I didn't. Even though I know then he would have been going somewhere great.

An update. Winning time last nite was a 16.96 ran by the reigning United Rodeo Association champion (midwest association). I ran a 16.99......so I'm sitting second going into tonite. Rumor has it a ton are up tonite but I think it's going to take a lot to bump us. We were the only two 16's ran last nite. I'm still walking on air right now. Totally and completely blown away by last nite. Near picture perfect.

I'll post a link to the pro picture once it goes up. Luckily there was no mud........but can you say flashy.....silver and black shirt with long silver fringe.........lol.

Well we finished one out of the money in 6th place after Wednesday nite.

We got over 3 inches of rain yesterday and last nite so tonite will be a slop run.