Sign in to follow this  
Tazzin

Pictures From Youth Nationals

Nothing exciting today.... Psaint is allergic to New Mexico, I think. He's itchy and he was last July and October too [surrender]

Anyway, if he is itchy, we must scratch him. He enjoys this very much. Here is proof of that, the Look of Ectasy!!

102_2204.jpg

Hanging out. He hates the throat sweat and cons us into taking it off all the time

102_2201.jpg

The first slot in the horse trailer. Don't worry, all that stuff was securely fit in there!

102_2199.jpg

More to come. Lots of people are arriving now so the grounds are getting very busy!!

Edited by Tazzin

You know, I often wish I live life in the show lane. Lucky ducks!

I hope we get some more pics from the competition! Good luck!

ohhhhhhhh I cant wait to see more! Does psaint stick his nexk straight out like he cant bend his neck at all from the sweat? That is what my boy does... and he gives you this pathetic look.

I'm glad to see you all arrived safely after the flat tire ordeal. Keep the pictures coming!I'll keep you in my thoughts.

JrRodeoMom, I wish you could come too [Huggy]

SP, he puts the bottom of his neck out the window then turns his head back and forth to scratch. It's hilarious [ROTFL]

I'm off to a tire store. Another of the trailer tires has TWO big bubbles on it [shocked]

Glad you made it without any more problems. I just love his face when he is getting scratchies! He is so beautiful, guess I should say handsome but I think he is beautiful.

Thanks for the pictures, he looks content, even with the neck sweat on. What brand are your tires? Just curious, we have had problems with a certain brand. Fortunately you caught it before you were back on the road. That's a creative packing job in the trailer!

When do the classes start?

YAY!! [Yay] Some Psaint pictures! I can't wait to see some more. Good luck in his classes and try to stay cool.

Tell him not to worry, my horses and I are allergic to NM as well. Therefore we are moving to NC. I won't be able to make it on Sunday but I may be out there thru out the week. I'll let you know.

Here are some pics from yesterday.

Addie got out of the car saying "Addie ride Psaint? Addie ride Psaint?" So she did

100_2205.jpg

This gives you an idea of how the barns are set up. You can see how they are raised so if it rains like crazy, we stay dry up at the stalls. irish, we are in Barn D, stalls 9-13. Barn D is the back row by Lomas.

100_2207.jpg

Addie helped build the frames for the curtains

100_2211.jpg

And the frames came out GREAT!! My trainer always worries about them, and the male trainers give her a hard time when she is hammering and measuring. I will get a pic today with the curtains up.

100_2212.jpg

Got to go, It's late! [smiley Wavey]

Yay [Yay] ! Sounds like things are starting to go better. Psaint is looking good. Hope you have the best of luck from here on out.

Glad those tire bubbles didn't blow before you found them. Some days should just be do-overs [Crazy] !

Here are some pics from yesterday.

Addie got out of the car saying "Addie ride Psaint? Addie ride Psaint?" So she did

100_2205.jpg

Aww, what a guy! Good luck on Sunday!

[Jump] Addie and Psaint pic! They are so cute together. Your trainer did good. Can't wait to see the curtains up!

Tell Katy Good Luck from me! Psaint looks gorgeous as always. Thanks for the update [Yay]

Here is a video of Psaint longing today.

Let's see, he got a Chiro treatment last Saturday, then a light schooling. He was off Sunday and then hauled here Monday and Tuesday. He got Wednesday and Thursday off, so he was READY to cut loose today!! [Jump] I didn't get the camera out until the rodeo was over, but let's just say that he really stretched his legs [ROTFL]

After, he schooled wonderfully. Katy says he feels great. I'm hoping they can make their first cuts. Some of the best horses in the world are entered this year [shocked]

Katy wants rain. Katy may get more than she bargained for. The remnants of Hurricane Dolly are headed straight for us [surrender]

GOOOOOO TEAM PSAINT!

I can't wait to see him wearing the big ribbons! and beating the pants off the so called "best horses in the world."

Wow, he definitely looks like he was full of himself. But man, he so pretty! Hope you don't get too much rain.

Hope they do great! [Jump]