Sign in to follow this  
Tazzin

Pictures From Youth Nationals

I'm feeling better, but now I've got another round of problems. I feel like it never ends. [surrender]

[Huggy] [Angel] Call me or PM me!! [Huggy]

I tell you, this getting older stuff SUCKS!!! [surrender] I think, with how I feel today, that I will be okay but I am terrified that I will not be and I hate the fear most of all [Me Cry]

Aw that was so nice of whoever decorated the stalls!

A big congrats to Opie and his mom as well. He looks like a tank!

The boys look fabulous in their shades. haha.

Katy and Psaint did a great job. They'll win it next time.

My friend who rides with Vicki has gone to Nationals a couple times and never made call backs, or if she did, never won anything or been placed. She won National Champion this year though.

It'll happen. :]

How cool. Funny that you mentioned Opie being dusty...I thought it was a picture of a life-sized cut-out horse. He doesn't look "natural" in the at photo. ROFL

BTW - with the new bb features, not everyone sees things on the same page number. I only have 7 pages on this post. I was thinking as I read...page what? Then I remembered the setting changes. I think I will try to remember to put up a PSA thread with an alternative (aka workaround in the software world).

Tazzin--Don't know if I missed it, but did you ever get back the judges' cards on Psaint? What did they say?

In the "C" cut, to try to go to the final, they were 4th and 9th. If they had been 4th and 8th I think they would have made it!!! [Duh] Talk about CLOSE [surrender] In the class they didn't make the first cut in, they were not on a card. I guess they just didn't get seen or it wasn't meant to be :confused0024:

Flequus, I had no idea you could not see all the pages!! :twitch:

In the "C" cut, to try to go to the final, they were 4th and 9th. If they had been 4th and 8th I think they would have made it!!! [Duh] Talk about CLOSE [surrender] In the class they didn't make the first cut in, they were not on a card. I guess they just didn't get seen or it wasn't meant to be :confused0024:

Flequus, I had no idea you could not see all the pages!! :twitch:

I can see all posts, my pages are just divided differently. You can now choose how many posts appear on each page. Even the default number is different than it was on the old board. So your page 12 is my page 7.