Sign in to follow this  
Barrel babe2010

Pictures Of My New Tack!

hey, so instead of winning stuff at youth world.... we bought some new tack for Jet!!

I went to RodeoDrive Conchos and had this headstall and breastcollar customized! It's not insanely blingy, but I like it! We also got Jet and new saddle pad. Its an Ortho Equine.

So here are the pictures of the new stuff!!

heastall

newtack004.jpg

conchos around the earpieces (its a two eared headstall)

newtack010.jpg

conchos on the cheek pieces

newtack011.jpg

newtack009.jpg

Breastcollar

newtack015.jpg

close up

newtack007.jpg

center piece

newtack008.jpg

New saddle pad

newtack012.jpg

newtack017.jpg

Looks great on him. You will love the Ortho Equine saddle pad. I bought one at BBR Finals for Boogie Man. It really keeps your saddle in place and keeps it from rolling even a little bit......without as tight a cinch.

Congrats on the new purchases.

ohh I like!

Very tastefull bling =]]

I have the same saddle! How do you keep your roughout so clean?

thanks, and umm I have never cleaned the roughout. Ha so I'm not sure. I actually got it at Youth World in 2006.

sorry

thanks, and umm I have never cleaned the roughout. Ha so I'm not sure. I actually got it at Youth World in 2006.

sorry

You brush it with a stiff wire brush. It works beautifly. But you can't be gentle with it though.

This is my saddle after being brushed off. It is also a Billy Cook. It's at least 4 years old and I bought it used.

FirstDayOut001.jpg

FirstDayOut004.jpg

Before it was cleaned, the fenders were covered in black sweat stains. You can do the jockies too. Mine weren't bad so I left them and only touched them up in a few spots. It was mostly on the fenders.

Beautiful tack! [Jump] I love your saddle!

Edited by The Farmall 706

Awesome!!

My friend that hauled down there with me also splurged on some of their fine tack... I almost bought one of the cool painted headstalls for Kota..Zebra..but then decided to save my money haha.

Yours is nice! Very classy