Sign in to follow this  
autumncasper

The "warn" Feature On My Post?

Nothing's filled in or highlited yet or anything, but I was just asking?

I was just trying to find out if I'm being monitored for anything, or if that's a way to show other posters of my being in trouble?

I haven't seen it on anybody else's post under their name, so I was just wondering?

Is it necessary to be there? I feel a little like a redheaded step-child over here :thud:

Nothing's filled in or highlited yet or anything, but I was just asking?

I was just trying to find out if I'm being monitored for anything, or if that's a way to show other posters of my being in trouble?

I haven't seen it on anybody else's post under their name, so I was just wondering?

Is it necessary to be there? I feel a little like a redheaded step-child over here :thud:

Each of us can only see our own warn bar (not counting the folks in charge who can see all of them, hehe). I can see mine, but not yours. We all have them. Nothing to worry about. :-)

As WarPony said, we all have them, but can only see our own.

There are moderators on each of the forums, who are always on the look out for rule violations (most common of them being bad language, soliciting to sell something or posting copyrighted images), though their jobs are less about enforcing rules than about encouraging conversations and helping to steer them in productive directions.

Thank you for this post.

Can you find out exactly what you did in order to get this warn sign. I try not to bash anyone, or am very careful about using pro's names, How do you find out what you did?

Thank you for this post.

Can you find out exactly what you did in order to get this warn sign. I try not to bash anyone, or am very careful about using pro's names, How do you find out what you did?

If for some reason you actually have a warn amount on your little bar I would suggest contacting a moderator in the forums you were posting in. They would be more able to tell you why that happened.

If there isn't any amount - Warn % = 0, then you're good to go and haven't done anything wrong.

Bethany [smiley Wavey]

Is this new? I've been on since 05 (I think) and today was the first time I saw the little warning bar. To say it freaked me would be an understatement! It's 0 warning and I want to keep it that way, but I was surprised to see this! I'd rather not see it at all until or unless I GET a warning. It just sort of reminds me that I'm being monitored. Sort of a creepy feeling. [shocked]

SC it is new. This option came with the new software when we switched over.

For the most part members don't really need to worry about it. Just following the rules will keep you out of trouble, the same way it always has.