Tuckaway

What Colors Or Special Tack To You Use ?

I use..

** Leather headstall with HOT pink curb strap and pink/white mustang brand barrel reins.

** And I am gonna get me a light pink saddle pad and a light pink ostrich barrel saddle that has butterflies on it.

So basically my color is pink. It isn't my favorite color but it looks good on my horse.

Edited by It'sATallBay

I my bridle and brest coller have been updated scince this pic, all of my tack it burgandy, and so is my bling on the bridle and breast coller.

each horse has there own color, there own boots, saddle pad, and bling.

here is my tack outfit just on BG

Barrelsatrussell082.jpg

I don't got nothing specail. I got a black nylon Bronc Halter with cowhide and pink Rhinestone cross on it. Pink saddle Pads, Pink front boots, skid boots and over reach boots. Pink Braided knotted barrel reins, my Circle Y saddle and My recent fav piece of tack my new one ear headstall with leopard print and Volcano Rhinestones.

I also run them in White Front boots, White bell boots, and Trailing I use leopard print polo wraps. Their looks and their runs get them noticed the tack just add on lol =]

post-51997-1238038207.jpg

post-51997-1238038222.jpg

post-51997-1238038257.jpg

post-51997-1238038467_thumb.jpg

well, i'm kinda in the process of switching colors...so this is what I have

My Mare- Boston : leather Billy Cook Paycheck Supreme Barrel Saddle, Trophy Saddle pad with an aqua mayatex blanket over top, leather headstall and breastcollar with custom aqua and orange conchos I got at Youth World last year, Aqua SMB3s all the way around and aqua and orange barrel reins

My Mare-Rosie : leather Custom Steinhoff barrel saddle with royal blue suede seat, Trophy saddle pad with a royal blue pad that has aqua blue and black diamonds on it, matching light oil leather headstall and breastcollar with Aqua and Black conchos I also got made at Youth World last year, Royal Blue SMB3s on the front and royal and aqua barrel reins

:) i would post pictures, but they're not digital...haha

I love for me and my horse to match!

Your signature picture is way big. Could you please take it down to match some of the others that are on the forums.

Pedey my paint gelding wears teal, purple and black - teal elites with purple bells, teal pad, purple headstall and breast collar....soon as I can find a matching leather headstall and breast collar I like, I'll go with leather there.

Storm wears purple and black. Black smb's purple bells, purple pad, purple and black tack

Dixie is mint/lime green...black boots, mint/lime breast collar & head stall...need to find her a pad though I think I'm going with just a plain black.

I got some new tack for my birthday, from myself to myself. :)

I've already got a Lynn McKenzie saddle with a blue seat and blue piping. I bought a new headstall, breastcollar and reins. Added to it with a saddle blanket and boots I got for Christmas.

5-16-09024.jpg

4-18-09024.jpg

The lighting is off a bit, but that's baby blue.

Our colors are black and hot pink(:

Black and hot pink professionals choice splint boots (back and front).

Black and hot pink reins.

Hot pink Charmen Jaymes saddle pad.

black and white cow hide head stall with hot pink rheinstones.

Tiedown that matches ^ with a black tiedown stap.

umm? i feel like im missing something?

lol

I run all three of my horses in neon green and black. It looks amazing on my cremello, black paint, and sorrel. Not only does it look good on my horses, it looks amazing on everything else I own. I would paint my truck neon green if I could. LoL!

Holly is black and red. Red headstall, noseband, and tiedown, red and black barrel reins, red and black saddle blanket, red boots and red bell boots for the fronts. Gonna be black boots or polos in the back then.

I'm going to get another saddle pad-I want one mostly black with maybe a bit of red, and I'm looking for a barrel saddle. I use a trail saddle for now and it works but as we're starting to get faster I need something else.

I want to get a black shirt for me to match.

I also have some leather tack, but it's mainly for trails. I'm stocking up so I have two tack sets.

Light oil saddle with light oiled breast collar and headstall. Dark grey saddle pad (can't remember brand), black knotted reins, blue leggings, and black bell boots.

I'm planning on getting a compete new set here within the next year or so. I run a bay or blue buckskin; but normally the a bay mare.

When we're at home, I have a bright turquoise charmayne james pad that I LOOVE. I also have black SMB elites that only fit Willow and Candy, but I'm going to look for some white boots for spirit because she has all white socks, and pink/black barrel reins. No saddle atm, but I'm looking into a circle y or a bob marshall barrel saddle, and either of them would be light chesnut. My headstall for willow is actually an english bridle that I took the noseband off of (her head is too small for a horse sized headstall) and I just use my sisters headstall on spirit but I'd like to get her a nice chestnut one once we find us a saddle. Once I start hauling the girls, I'm going to get the black version of the pad I have, a black shirt and use my dark wash jeans and my black belt.

I ride in a leather saddle (going to get a new one soon, because this one even with the round skirt that looks like it would weigh 25 pounds at most actually weighs 35 pounds)

Other than that I have a lime green breat collar, lime green tie down, and lime green reins. Hot pink barF smb boots (all 4 and bell), and soon to be hotpink shin gaurds. I think the hot pink/lime green color combination is cool.

right now i'm using alot of hand me down stuff and she doesn't have her own things and i might be getting a new horse soon so i'll be getting new.

for now I have a light and mid brown cricle y saddle

black neoprean [sp??] saddle pad

pink or black reins

leather head stall OR leather with pink rhinestones

leather w/ gree crosses breast collar OR leather with pink rhinestones breast collar

I hope to soon order this head stall and breast collar with teal boots, reins, and saddle blanket.

http://buysaddles.com/products/Teskey_s_Ze...-13745-201.html

http://buysaddles.com/products/Teskey_s_Ch...-13709-650.html

I use all leather the only color i use is in the blanket and in the boot i use to protect fanys legs(Green ) everything else was custom made had the saddle madeto fit my mare to a T and head stall to match the saddle......

post-1303-1262744808_thumb.jpg

On my appie, I use leather tack, and black reins and leg wraps.

For big shows he gets his fancy bling set, still with black wraps

DSC_0286-1.jpg

(He was yawning.. hehe)

On my bay mare I use a white nylon one ear, white wraps / pad, and leather breastcollar at the shows. She hasn't earned her bling tack yet :P

Edited by cowgurlxxxx

This picture is right before practice (hence the roping stirrups) I also have a bridle that matches the breast collar and I have white SMB2 splint boots (in second picture)...I just don't have pics of those :) I mainly run in blue though because 1) It's my favorite color and 2) It looks good on my 2 bays :)

Snicker ▼▼

post-39534-1266707840_thumb.jpg

Star (after rodeo) ((yes she is tied really long, long story why, I don't normal tie that long)

post-39534-1266707958_thumb.jpg

Turquoise and zebra custom headstall from BlingMyRide

Twisted mouth short shank Jr. Cowhorse bit

Turquoise and black nylon knotted barrel reins

Tooled light oil leather breastcollar

Tooled light oil Circle Y barrel racing saddle from Smith Brothers

Black Impact Gel saddle pad

Turquoise Professional's Choice SMB 3 boots on all 4 legs

Classic Equine ballistic black bell boots

And this year I found a zebra belt with turquoise rhinestones for me that match my headstall perfectly!

01.jpg

130.jpg

Lime green is our colors! :)

We have...

Lime green game reins

Lime green breastcollar

Lime green SMB's

Lime green curb strap

Lime green saddle blanket

Lime green braiding bands (yes, we are crazy!)

Lime green charm for his headstall!

So we're pretty green! he looks stunning in it too! :) Makes him stand out!

I use a reinsman Molly Powell barrel saddle with a sand caiman seat and brown and tan blingy conchos. My headstall and breast collar come with the saddle and they are leather scalloped and caiman with matching conchos. I haven't really decided on any particular bit right now but I do like the Charmaine James bits and Molly Powell bits. My saddle pad is just a plain wool cutout with light colored wear leathers. And I really like polo wraps but I will use splint boots and I prefer classic equine for both in every color!!! I wear whatever matches my shirt that day lol.

Edited by barrelgal98

i have a black bay and white mare. I have a brown saddle mossy oak pad, heastall, breast colloar. Orange bells, orange front overreach and brown hind overreach, teal reins. and a orange over under

Edited by barrelracer116

I have an old beaten up brown circle Y saddle, with a tan leather pink zebra breastcollar , with a pink zebra bridle , with pink zebra bell boots and white/black SMB boots. My bridle has pink reins and I also have a pink zebra saddle pad! Haha I look kind of ridiculous with all the pink lol