Sign in to follow this  
audrey-mae

9/9 4 Month Old Raisin Pictures Bottom Of Page!

Raisin is 3.5 months old now! I cant believe how time flies. Just another 1.5 months and I will be weaning him! Raisin is just the sweetest thing ever. He is much more fun to be around then Apple was at that age lol. Vaga is doing ok, still totally messed up on her bad leg, but she is ok over all. She isnt holding her weight as well as she did with Apple, but she isnt looking bad or anything.

Look at how dark he is! He is going to be a black bay for sure.

DSCN4381.jpg

Oh what a face!

DSCN4380.jpg

He is such a heart throb

DSCN4382.jpg

Not the best picture, but a fully body shot. He is a little chunk!

DSCN4385.jpg

And Mama Vaga

DSCN4386.jpg

Ok thats it for now, I am sure I will take more pics on his 4 month birthday lol.

Edited by audrey-mae

[Yay] OMG! He is soooo beautiful! What an adorable face he has too. He's getting a big old booty on himself too! Gonna be hard to choose a favorite between the two boys for me!

Vaga looks good and I am glad to hear she is doing okay right now.

Thanks for the update. Will be watching for 4month pics :winking:

BB I know! I cant decide. Raisin does have a little better conformation then Apple, but they are both so amazing. I certainly will never be able to pick lol.

Cactus Rose I know. I have never ever wanted to own a stallion, but if I had the proper setup, I would find the money for training and showing, I would keep him a stud at least until he had proven himself otherwise. But alas, I do not have the set up, its just not possible. Apple was easy for me to geld, but Raisin will make ma sad I know it. Oh well, hes gonna make one amazing gelding lol.

Oh wow! There's that Raisin... gorgeous as ever!! [Jump] And getting too big for his britches!! Do you think he'll get taller than Apple??

And mama Vaga still looking good! [Huggy]

Pamela thanks! You gotta come over and take pics while we still have some sunshine left lol. Hey you cut off your hair! It looks good!

Barb he is huge! Sometimes it seems like he grew 2 inches over night lol. He is a total hunk too, and he knows it.

Patty I know. I love kissing his sweet face!

Well Raisin is 4 months old now! He is getting gelded tomorrow, and weaned in about 3 weeks! Poor baby lol. I am weaning him a month earlier then I did with Apple because he is pulling Vaga down more then Apple did, and because he is so dang mean to her, I am afraid he is going to really hurt her. Just this morning she was walking out of the stall when he came barging through at a gallop and slammed her into the gate post, then this afternoon she was laying down tryign to nap when he reared and jumped on her! Not to mention he has chewed her tail off above her hocks, and her mane is getting quite short too! He is so naughty! She is too old and crippled to be taking such abuse. Aside from all that, he is huge, handsome, and mostly really good and sweet!

No hes not really that sickle hocked! I had just backed up his fronts a little and he was shifted onto his hind end. I still like the picture though lol

DSCN4558.jpg

DSCN4556.jpg

Oh face, never mind my wonky arm haha

DSCN4550.jpg

DSCN4554.jpg

Aww baby kisses

DSCN4555.jpg

DSCN4560.jpg

DSCN4561.jpg

Mama Vaga, look at that tail! These were from a few days ago, its even shorter now!

DSCN4400.jpg

DSCN4392.jpg

DSCN4401.jpg

Audrey,

Jokers mom, Skye, has that same look as Vaga's tail, he's been munching on it a lot! I'll be glad when they get separated in October and she starts growing her tail back. When she had him in April, it was touching the ground it was so long! I'll be glad when it's that way again!

Edited by Coolkitty

coolkitty is sad to see huh! lol

scapoose I actually changed the appointment (changed the vet doing it actually) so he is getting snipped monday! He does know hes hot, but he is really kind and gentle! So much more gentle then Apple was for sure! He is such a good baby.

Raisin is a beauty. I love his color. I hope he does well with his gelding. He is one gorgeous boy. Vega still looks pretty good. I bet you can't wait to get her tail growing back.

Ramsey thank you! Yeah Vaga isnt looking bad by any means, but I can tell life is more difficult for her these days. She will appreciate being away from him I am sure lol. I hope the gelding goes well too! Its less then 24 hours away and I am getting nervous!

Thanks bandit!

Raisin got gelded on Monday. He is doign well, lots of swellign today but thats to be expected 3 days out. He is still very active, but I do go chase him around a couple times a day anyway.