Sign in to follow this  
spacytracy

Congratulations Little Cow!

Woohoo! Congrats LC! Can't wait to see John Michael's photos.

Tracey - Orange Park hospital is in Orange Park, not Jacksonville. I think the new grandma was just excited when she gave the info.

i KNEW it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to the world, and congratulations to the mommy and the dady and their families!!!!!!

Congrats Little Cow. And welcome to the world Lil John.

congrats_baby.gif

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!! (RUSHED to work just now, because internet is down at home! ON my day off, JUST to find out what happened!) [Crazy]

Congratulations Little Cow, Mr. Little Cow, and John Michael!

[Yay] [Yay] [Yay]

LC, TAKE IT EASY, TAKE YOUR TIME, and rest up! We'll be here.... patiently....waiting.......

Okay, so Little Cow has fallen down on the job here. She should have trained Little Bull to load photos on HC before the birth so that we could see Tiny Cow today!!!

Impatiently waiting on photos. :grin:

Edited by flequus

Congratulations LC!

I am absolutely thrilled for you!

John Micheal is a handsome name

[Yay] [Yay]

Chino - we need to see some new pics of Elliot too - it has been a long time!

i see you to!!! how are you doing? feeling? is he as perfect and beautiful as he should be?????? (and we all know he is ;) )

You guys are the bestest computer people ever!!!

I can't tell you how neat it was to find 4 pages of well-wishers. Huge hugs to everyone!! [Huggy]

A quick recap: Labor went perfect and with very little pain control needed from about 2:30 am Friday morning until about 9:00 am when I was 9 cm dilated. At this point the baby became wedged head up and at an angle where he could not descend into the pelvis properly. I stayed at 9 cm for four hours waiting to get that uncontrollable urge to push. but it didn't come because he couldn't get low enough into my pelvis. At this point, the OB gave me the option for a c-section (he didn't know that John was wedged in; just that the angle wasn't right). I had labored very well and quietly (apparently, I was very pleasant to everyone). John tolerated labor exceptionally well, too. My breathing was great and although I threw up a lot, it went really well and I was sad to have to resort to a c-section. BUT, when the doctor saw the position he was in, it was the right choice. John was delivered by c-section at 3:04 pm on Friday.

My husband had some funny stories about me on pain control (though I was given mild pain control measures, I was still a little 'off'). After John was born, I told every nurse that handled him, "Please no circumcision". Hubby and I decided this awhile ago and I was worried they would mistakenly do it and cause my baby pain. I also apparently told the OB to quit 'jostling' me when he happily shook my leg to tell me John had arrived. The OB was wonderful. He had a funny story as well. Because John was face up, when the OB opened me to deliver John was looking right up him through his new skylight as if to say, "Hey! What do you thing you're doing?".

No more delays. PICTURES!!

John, just minutes old and me seeing him for the first time (they were stitching me up).

John08-29-08012.jpg

Wearing his teddy bear nightie.

John08-29-08031.jpg

The Little Cow family:

John08-29-08030.jpg

Edited by Little Cow

AWWWWWWWW Congratulations! He is soooo beautiful! Or is that supposed to be handsome? :D

I could just hug him and hold him forever...you are so blessed!!

yeah for pictures! I can't wait to see them when I get home. While at work mostly everything is blocked except for HorseCity. So, I am axiously waiting to get home :)