Sign in to follow this  
TXPiaffe

Huricane Evacuees

I don't have much but if anyone is coming towards East Texas (Tyler) they are more than welcome to share my pasture and barn if need be. Like I said it isn't much but it is here if the need arises....

[Not Worthy] That is very thoughtful and considerate of youTX [Not Worthy]

I'm sure people appreciate it and may call you if they need it.

[Angel] [Angel] for everyone on the Gulf Coast.

TX -- I'm just west of Houston. If we need to evacuate, we'd be heading west on I-10, so won't be going your way. Just wanted to say THANK YOU for offering shelter. [Not Worthy] I hope it won't be necessary for anyone to take you up on your offer. prayer-1.gif

I know it's pretty late and I'm pretty far North, but I also wanted to offer. I'm in central NC. We have a 4 acre pasture with woods for shelter and a bit of grass I could offer. It's in 4 foot field fence with a hot rope on top. We also have a house trailer right by the pasture. It's mostly used for storage and is nothing fancy. However, it does have a bed, sofa, fridge, and power and water. If anyone is heading up north to family, etc. I would be glad to provide a stop over. erinlide@windstream.net or PM me!

I have some friends in Slidell.They are just north of New Orleans. I have told them they are welcome here. But so far no word from them yet.I hope to hear from them tomorrow.

I really appreciate the open offerings for the people evacuating. My brother's family has left. He is staying in a safe distance behind due to the fact that he is a certified animal rescue vet. [Angel]

I know that quite a few evacuees after Katrina made it to AZ so if anyone needs to we do have enough room for a couple of horses and a spare bed. I do know it is a long way away but like I said I remembered some of the Katrina victims comming this far. So if ya need me shoot me a pm.

I don't have much but if anyone is coming towards East Texas (Tyler) they are more than welcome to share my pasture and barn if need be. Like I said it isn't much but it is here if the need arises....

TX -- Just wondering how you fared during the storm. It went right over Tyler, didn't it? Hope you had no damage. We got nothing here (west of Houston) - no wind, didn't even sprinkle!