welcomedixie

Do You Like Dragons?

This is a neat thing I found and since I adore dragons I had to do it. To make the eggs and hatchlings grow all it requires is clicks from different people.

Would you, could you click ? If you do click the link, could you please click the view link next to each egg as well? What happens if they don't get enough clicks and views the die. [Me Cry]

Won't you click and have a peek?

Save the dragons!

Got you added to my bookmarks sparky & I clicked your eggs. [smiley Wavey]

They eggs all hatch at a different rate. If you log into the forum (you will have to register separately for it, you will get even more views and clicks. Not to mention that there is a ton of info there on how this all works.

Yes, if you want to keep your eggs healthy I highly recommend joining the DragCave Forums are some of the fan hatchery sites.

Every egg hatches at different times, but most will hatch around 3.5 days.

If anyone's eggs get close to dying, with only 48 hours to go, go onto the Forums asap. Some of the users started a Dragon ICU that helps out when the situation is dire.

Yay! More dragon guardians ROFL

It's addicting even though you don't really do much. I have 10 dragons/eggs/hatchlings ROFL I accidently killed an egg earlier, wanted to abandon it and clicked kill instead oops! If you kill to many your scroll can be burned, just so ya know.

Hatching eggs and getting a hatchling to adulthood takes clicks. But around the 3.5 day mark is when they normally start to crack. Be careful though with refreshing constantly before it's close to the 3.5 day mark, you can cause soft shell eggs which if not fixed can cause them to die. Same with hatchlings, usually around 3.5days they get close to maturing and then do, they can get sick as well. The ratios of the 3 different types of clicks: view, unique click and click determine how fast or slow eggs hatch.

2 of my eggs are hidden right now, they have way to many views and still have almost 6 days left. I'll leave them hidden for a day or two so they don't get clicks at all, then they'll hatch normally.

I agree, joining the forum and putting up an intro post is a great way to get more unique clicks and clicks because those are only given 1 per IP addy.

Be careful though with refreshing constantly before it's close to the 3.5 day mark, you can cause soft shell eggs which if not fixed can cause them to die.

I did this last year and that was what happened to me. :-( My poor baby died before it ever had a chance to live. I was not a very good dragon parent so I didn't try again, lol.